HuffPo: John Kasich will be GOP candidate and Rubio will be VP candidate

Avatar, the WH is out of reach now.

If we want to stop the spread of far left ideology in our laws and courts, we have to hold the Senate and the House.
yes and spend another 8 years wasting the peoples money on gop congresses salaries as they all sit on their butts and do their best to obstruct dem policies

Good news after 8 years of hillary implementing the ryan open border plans there wont be a national viable rep party left.

If we want to stop the spread of far left ideology in our laws and courts, we have to hold the Senate and the House.
yes and spend another 8 years wasting the peoples money on gop congresses salaries as they all sit on their butts and do their best to obstruct dem policies

What Subversive policies did they obstruct?...They didn't, you dumb bastard, that is why Trump is so popular, the Repubicks RUBBER STAMPED EVERY FUCKING THING the Manchurian muslim wanted!

You mean by whatever means necessary. It's there now and it's not very pretty. It's been like that since 2008. The General Public is sick of it. And not choosing the one with the most electoral votes to represent the GOP may, very well, mean the end of the GOP as we know it. Not such a bad idea. The Koch Brothers already made the brag they get to choose the candidate. There is definately something wrong.

What Subversive policies did they obstruct?...They didn't, you dumb bastard, that is why Trump is so popular, the Repubicks RUBBER STAMPED EVERY FUCKING THING the Manchurian muslim wanted!

No one can name a single piece of conservative legislation passed by the corporate donor rep party.

You mean by whatever means necessary. It's there now and it's not very pretty. It's been like that since 2008. The General Public is sick of it. And not choosing the one with the most electoral votes to represent the GOP may, very well, mean the end of the GOP as we know it. Not such a bad idea. The Koch Brothers already made the brag they get to choose the candidate. There is definately something wrong.

We can stand up tell the rep party to burn in hell

I believe Trump gets nomination on 1st ballot as we "establishment Republicans" will give him our support but will be standing by afterwards to pick up the pieces and regain control of the party.
You normal folks MIGHT but the politicians WON'T. I hope there is no going back for the GOP Trump has shown the way forward for the GOP....FAIR trade not FREE trade,America First,Get the hell out of the ME.
John Kasich Will Be the Republican Nominee for President

This comment sums it up.

Martin Mailloux ·
Manager at Newlands Management Corp
A John Kasich ticket will produce the lowest Republican turnout in recorded history. Trump supporters will not rally behind the man who stole the nomination from their candidate. Kasich's differences with Cruz make it likely that he is not palatable to them as well. When 90% or more of voters do not choose you, annointing yourself as the heir apparent simply proves your campaign is much more about hubris than about appealing to the voters.

ANYONE but Trump = MILLIONS not voting for GOP candidate. Take that to the bank GOP.

Why would the Republicans want to shoot themselves in the feet like this, why would they want to just hand the election to Hillary?
Same people that own Clinton own Kasich and Cruz. Bankers,big corporations etc.

No one in the GOP expects the ticket to win the presidency.

The worry now is protecting the down ballot. Trump would lose the WH and both chambers of Congress. Cruz would lose the WH and the Senate. Kasich would lose the WH and keep the Senate and House red.

Kasich would get 35% nationally and a kasich/rubio ticket would lose both florida and ohio. would lose 10 senate seats and 50 house seats. Im fine with that if trump isnt the nominee. dead gop is what i want. Trump/kasich or trump/rubio would beat hillary easily. trump/cruz would also win, bu more close
turn the repub party into the ,,,,walking dead

No one can name a single piece of conservative legislation passed by the corporate donor rep party.
they can't even pass tax reform something both parties agree on

That would be great.

The Republicans would thus win the election!

Heres part of what proves you're a pub kiss ass idiot
The Senate GOP's Unprecedented Obstruction In Five Charts
SUBMITTED BY Miranda Blue on Thursday, 11/21/2013 11:33 am
Senate Democrats are looking increasingly serious about the possibility of changing the Senate rules to permit a 51-vote majority to end debate on nominees to the executive branch and lower federal courts – the so-called “nuclear option.” The move would come after Senate Republicans abused the filibuster to block votes on all three of President Obama’s nominees to fill vacancies on the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit.

The D.C. Circuit nominees are among 17 federal judicial nominees currently waiting for Senate floor votes. Thirteen of these have been waiting for three weeks or longer; two have been waiting for over 100 days.

And the blanket filibuster of D.C. Circuit nominees is just the latest in the GOP’s onslaught of unprecedented obstruction under President Obama. Here are four charts showing just how far Republican obstruction has gone in the Obama administration.

Failed to confirm one-quarter of President Obama’s judicial nominees.

At this point in President Bush’s term, the Senate had confirmed 91 percent of his nominees to the lower federal courts. As of today, the Senate has confirmed just 76 percent of President Obama’s nominees. Those left out include the 17 nominees still waiting patiently for yes-or-no confirmation votes, as well as many nominees who have been forced to withdraw their nominations after meeting a wall of GOP obstruction. Unquestionably qualified nominees forced to withdraw their names include D.C. Circuit nominee Caitlin Halligan, Ninth Circuit nominee Goodwin Liu and Nevada District Court nominee Elissa Cadish.

The unconfirmed 26 percent also includes nominees who have met with Republican obstruction before even getting a hearing from the Senate Judiciary Committee. Because committee chairman Patrick Leahy won’t schedule a hearing on a nominee until both of that nominee’s home-state senators return “blue slips” signaling their approval for starting the process, Republicans can hold up the confirmation process before it even starts simply by refusing to return a “blue slip.”One example is Georgia senators Saxby Chambliss and Johnny Isakson’s year-and-a-half-long (and counting) blockade of Eleventh Circuit nominee Jill Pryor, whom they previously found qualified for a district court judgeship.

- See more at: The Senate GOP's Unprecedented Obstruction In Five Charts

First I don't for a minute expect Kasich to get the nomination but just for fun let's say we go to the convention and no one has the 1237 delegates which is highly likely and no one gets 1237 on the first or second vote and more delegates become unbound and decide to go for Kasich again something I don't believe will happen but if it did how would that be stealing the nomination?

First I don't for a minute expect Kasich to get the nomination but just for fun let's say we go to the convention and no one has the 1237 delegates which is highly likely and no one gets 1237 on the first or second vote and more delegates become unbound and decide to go for Kasich again something I don't believe will happen but if it did how would that be stealing the nomination?
Perhaps ‘cheating the voters’ rather than ‘stealing the nomination.’

No one in the GOP expects the ticket to win the presidency.

The worry now is protecting the down ballot. Trump would lose the WH and both chambers of Congress. Cruz would lose the WH and the Senate. Kasich would lose the WH and keep the Senate and House red.

Kasich would get 35% nationally and a kasich/rubio ticket would lose both florida and ohio. would lose 10 senate seats and 50 house seats. Im fine with that if trump isnt the nominee. dead gop is what i want. Trump/kasich or trump/rubio would beat hillary easily. trump/cruz would also win, bu more close

Wrong.

John Kasich Will Be the Republican Nominee for President

This comment sums it up.

Martin Mailloux ·
Manager at Newlands Management Corp
A John Kasich ticket will produce the lowest Republican turnout in recorded history. Trump supporters will not rally behind the man who stole the nomination from their candidate. Kasich's differences with Cruz make it likely that he is not palatable to them as well. When 90% or more of voters do not choose you, annointing yourself as the heir apparent simply proves your campaign is much more about hubris than about appealing to the voters.

ANYONE but Trump = MILLIONS not voting for GOP candidate. Take that to the bank GOP.

Kasich would be the only one, on either side, I would vote for.

I will write in Chris Mathews before I vote for Kasich.

Perhaps ‘cheating the voters’ rather than ‘stealing the nomination.’
Nothing is ever going to be perfect I suspect there are a few Democrats who support Sanders who feel like they are getting cheated this election cycle has shown the shortcomings of both parties primary process.

The PEOPLE have given the VAST majority to Trump in a SEVENTEEN way race it was not expected for someone to win 1237. Its stealing because the VOTERS obviously wanted Trump. If they wanted Kasich then they would have voted for Kasich.

Forum List

Back