HUGE! E. Jean Carroll Jacket Dress Comes into Question – Trump Accuser Stumbles During Testimony

I just knew Crepitus wouldn't and couldn't counter the story.
---------------------------------------------------------

"Counter the story"?????
No disrespect, but.....are you expecting the poster Crepitus to know this Manhattan writer's wardrobe from, what?.....30years ago? Really?

Do you know what you were wearing 30yrs ago?

And you remember the day, date and year. Etched into your memory involuntarily.

Yep, Oct 5, 2004, 8:43 AM, details got a bit fuzzy only after I was put in the ambulance and they administered morphine, but I swear I still remember virtually every bump in the road. And asking them to sandbag the leg with the broken hip to immobilize it, they don't carry them on ambulances in Houston.

Dumbass, rape or sexual abuse specifics is not the point.

Poster I quoted was claiming someone aquited Trump of it, which is blatantly made up bullshit.
He wasn’t tried for rape. So he couldn’t be convicted or acquitted, you dipshit.

And the specifics is exactly the point. Morons like you use the word rape. You’re wrong. You retard.

He wasn’t tried for rape. So he couldn’t be convicted or acquitted, you dipshit.

And the specifics is exactly the point. Morons like you use the word rape. You’re wrong. You retard.
Pull your head out of your ass intheButtAgain!
The judge said it was rape.
In NY though "rape" technically has to involve a penis.
If Trump forcefully shoved two of his fingers up YOUR ass believe me....you'd feel raped.
It wouldn't matter to you that he technically didn't put his penis up there.

Pull your head out of your ass intheButtAgain!

Don’t project MiddledDick.
The judge said it was rape.

He was wrong. It’s what a jury says that counts. 👍
In NY though "rape" technically has to involve a penis.
Ah. You figured that out? Good little feller.
If Trump forcefully shoved two of his fingers up YOUR ass believe me....you'd feel raped.
I’d feel violated. And it would be sex abuse, not rape. But of course, that’s just silly. I’m not like you. Only a proctologist is sticking a finger up my ass, you quiff.
It wouldn't matter to you that he technically didn't put his penis up there.
It would matter lot to me either way.

But Trump also isn’t like you. He’s straight.

Forum List

Back