'Huge gaps' in Clinton email record, Benghazi probe chief says

With teabaggers, it will never be over.

I'm not a Tea Party member.

Not surprised. I would be embarrassed to admit it too.

I'm not, I support a lot of their platform but no, not a Tea. Of course you're welcome to prove otherwise but we both know that isn't happening, so why blabber?

He calls all conservatives Tea Party members.
Pretty much a one trick pony.

They all vote for the same people don't they?

So I guess that makes you a member of the new black panthers.

Just because trey gouwdy makes a claim doesn't mean that claim is true

Gowdy rarely says anything unless he's got it covered, that's why he's dangerous

Gowdy is a flamethrower. He's got jack shit.
Gowdy used to put people in prison for a living, he knows what he is doing.
Shut up dumbass. You falsely claimed to be a grieving parent of two soldiers. That is the most disgusting thing I've heard in a long time.
How do you know he didn't lose two boys?

Because in the next post, he claimed to have lost 60 or 70 more of "his boys"

The plot thickens....

Emails May Be a Key to Addressing 'Pay-to-Play' Whispers at Clinton Foundation
There are not two Clinton controversies. There is one big, hairy deal.

March 8, 2015 "Follow the money." That apocryphal phrase, attributed to Watergate whistle-blower "Deep Throat," explains why the biggest threat to Hillary Rodham Clinton's presidential dreams is not her emails. It's her family foundation. That's where the money is: corporate money, foreign money, gobs of money sloshing around a vanity charity that could be renamed "Clinton Conflicts of Interest Foundation."

What about the emails? Hillary Clinton's secret communications cache is a bombshell deserving of full disclosure because of her assault on government transparency and electronic security. But its greatest relevancy is what the emails might reveal about any nexus between Clinton's work at State and donations to the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation from U.S. corporations and foreign nations.

Emails May Be a Key to Addressing Pay-to-Play Whispers at Clinton Foundation - NationalJournal.com

I'm not a Tea Party member.

I'm not, I support a lot of their platform but no, not a Tea. Of course you're welcome to prove otherwise but we both know that isn't happening, so why blabber?

Teabaggers have called me much worse, and didn't bother me then either.

Gowdy rarely says anything unless he's got it covered, that's why he's dangerous

Gowdy is a flamethrower. He's got jack shit.
Gowdy used to put people in prison for a living, he knows what he is doing.
Shut up dumbass. You falsely claimed to be a grieving parent of two soldiers. That is the most disgusting thing I've heard in a long time.
How do you know he didn't lose two boys?

Because in the next post, he claimed to have lost 60 or 70 more of "his boys"
I already explained that Boodog. They swear to country and we swear to have their back. It's a formal legal agreement just like adoption.

But you "clowns" cut and run and back stab them.

Last edited:

I didnt call you anything. Just pointing out your ignorance.
But you are one stupid mother fucker.

You seem to truly enjoy that word, you really like testicles on your chin don't you?

You seem to truly enjoy that word, you really like testicles on your chin don't you?

Hey,you work with what you know right?:lol:

So - what smoking guns has the Benghazi committee found so so far?

Benghazi Coverup Allegations Rejected in Bipartisan House Probe - Bloomberg Politics

Answer: Not a gawd dang thing. It's the same B.S. with this email thing - manufactured scandal for political purpose. Cheap shots to keep the faithful and ignorant voting Republican.

Well, for starters it has revealed what this thread is about and could very well sink any chance of Hillary Clinton becoming POTUS. I suspect that's what's giving you all gas. Even the reluctant media is taking notice

It's all just a bunch of noise. Just like Benghazi. Politics as usual.

We'll see

How many more investigations do you need? There have already been 7 Benghazi investigations that turned up zilch. The act of doing the same thing over and over expecting different results is one of the definitions of insanity. And how much more of our tax money needs to be wasted? Seven investigations aren't enough?

Benghazi Coverup Allegations Rejected in Bipartisan House Probe - Bloomberg Politics

Answer: Not a gawd dang thing. It's the same B.S. with this email thing - manufactured scandal for political purpose. Cheap shots to keep the faithful and ignorant voting Republican.

Well, for starters it has revealed what this thread is about and could very well sink any chance of Hillary Clinton becoming POTUS. I suspect that's what's giving you all gas. Even the reluctant media is taking notice

We'll see

How many more investigations do you need? There have already been 7 Benghazi investigations that turned up zilch. The act of doing the same thing over and over expecting different results is one of the definitions of insanity. And how much more of our tax money needs to be wasted? Seven investigations aren't enough?

Better read the thread, now they are linking Clinton's Foreign Money (Foundation) to the emails. She's finished

We'll see

Your bullshit loses a lot of it's oompf when you consider obammy has spent us into seven trillion in debt so you can stop with the fake concern about spending.

Watergate took down Nixon and I suspect Servergate will be Hillary's undoing

Oh good. Now they will waste a few more million trying to find that mythical evidence that Benghazi is more than manufactured outrage. It's obvious that this is, and has been nothing more than a witch hunt, but they need this to keep their shrinking numbers engaged. They know they already have all the support they will ever have, and this is just an effort to hold on to what they have now.

If there is nothing to hide why are the emails hiding?

Right, and when are you going to quit beating your wife........err.......life partner?
You know BooDog you seem to not only be running short on facts but the VERY promise you make as a citizen. Service men/women swear an oath to country NOT a president but to the citizens of that country and it IS for life NOT a tour of duty.

American citizens swear an oath to service men/women to have their back all their life NOT until their tour runs out. TWO of those young men were MY boys they day they took that oath.

So it's personal Boodog, those were MY boys by oath and service. TWO of my boys are dead and I want to know why?

I'm truly sorry for your loss. Too many of our boys have paid the ultimate price, and their memory is and should always be honored by all Americans. Are you blaming Hillary personally for their deaths?
Yes, we are.

Clear on that asshole?

We'll see. :)

But to be honest, she's not exactly my favorite. I don't see her much different than Bush, except with their respective lip service.

Right, and when are you going to quit beating your wife........err.......life partner?
Making false accusations against another board member in regards their family is not allowed.

Report it then, bitch.

I did bitch, aren't you just the toughest little bull dog sissy boy?

Weeeeeee! Antares the little Roo has got her dander up again! I see the wounds have healed. Excellent. It's been so long.

Making false accusations against another board member in regards their family is not allowed.

Report it then, bitch.

I did bitch, aren't you just the toughest little bull dog sissy boy?

Weeeeeee! Antares the little Roo has got her dander up again! I see the wounds have healed. Excellent. It's been so long.

I'm glad you missed me.

It will make it all the more enjoyable beating your ass some more.

We both know I've owned your ass little boy.

When was that? Post the link.

Forum List

Back