'Huge gaps' in Clinton email record, Benghazi probe chief says

Oh good. Now they will waste a few more million trying to find that mythical evidence that Benghazi is more than manufactured outrage. It's obvious that this is, and has been nothing more than a witch hunt, but they need this to keep their shrinking numbers engaged. They know they already have all the support they will ever have, and this is just an effort to hold on to what they have now.

So why are there gaps in her emails? You know thats against the law right?
How do you know there are gaps?

You watch any news lately?
You might have to get it somewhere besides CNN.
Just because trey gowdy makes a claim doesn't mean that claim is true

So you think he's lying?:lmao:
Do you really think he's going to lie about something that is so easy to confirm?:cuckoo:

The fascinating thing about Billary's latest bullshit is that the only people denying it are these little Lemmings...the Media is going after her.

The only denial is that you have anything other than manufactured crap.

We'll see child,we'll see.

In the meantime I suggest you leave family members out of your attacks.

Let me worry about me. You might want to rethink your ridiculous talking points.

Just because trey gouwdy makes a claim doesn't mean that claim is true

Gowdy rarely says anything unless he's got it covered, that's why he's dangerous

Gowdy is a flamethrower. He's got jack shit.
Gowdy used to put people in prison for a living, he knows what he is doing.
Shut up dumbass. You falsely claimed to be a grieving parent of two soldiers. That is the most disgusting thing I've heard in a long time.

Like you give a shit.

Trey Gowdy has never lost a case as a Federal prosecuter

No republican has ever won a case when it comes to all the Benghazi investigations.

It's not over yet

With teabaggers, it will never be over.

I'm not a Tea Party member.

Not surprised. I would be embarrassed to admit it too.

The fascinating thing about Billary's latest bullshit is that the only people denying it are these little Lemmings...the Media is going after her.

Let me worry about me. You might want to rethink your ridiculous talking points.

I have no need to "rethink" anything kid.....and make no mistake, I am not worried about you at all.

Trey Gowdy has never lost a case as a Federal prosecuter

No republican has ever won a case when it comes to all the Benghazi investigations.

It's not over yet

I'm not, I support a lot of their platform but no, not a Tea. Of course you're welcome to prove otherwise but we both know that isn't happening, so why blabber?

You know Boodog, you are ONE exlax away from being brain dead.

It's not over yet

I'm not, I support a lot of their platform but no, not a Tea. Of course you're welcome to prove otherwise but we both know that isn't happening, so why blabber?

He calls all conservatives Tea Party members.
Pretty much a one trick pony.

So - what smoking guns has the Benghazi committee found so so far?

Benghazi Coverup Allegations Rejected in Bipartisan House Probe - Bloomberg Politics

Answer: Not a gawd dang thing. It's the same B.S. with this email thing - manufactured scandal for political purpose. Cheap shots to keep the faithful and ignorant voting Republican.

Well, for starters it has revealed what this thread is about and could very well sink any chance of Hillary Clinton becoming POTUS. I suspect that's what's giving you all gas. Even the reluctant media is taking notice

Oh good. Now they will waste a few more million trying to find that mythical evidence that Benghazi is more than manufactured outrage. It's obvious that this is, and has been nothing more than a witch hunt, but they need this to keep their shrinking numbers engaged. They know they already have all the support they will ever have, and this is just an effort to hold on to what they have now.

Whats it really matter at this point? Oh just moreso that Richard Nixon's missing 20 minutes of audio. And NOBODY had been murdered when the dimmocrits forced Nixon to resign.Especially anybody from our diplomatic corps overseas.

Check back when you get back in touch with reality.
Reality Boodog? Okay let's go there.
I just have three questions Boodog, just three.
1, Why were two of my boys left to DIE in Libya? Tell me what reason that served.
2, Why did 60 of my boys die in one VA hospital alone? Who did their deaths serve?
3, Why is YOUR leader selling guns to people who kill MY boys? What purpose is there in that?

Ok....I get it. You aren't a grieving parent, but just another batshit crazy whiner.

1. It's already been proven, repeatedly, that there was no stand down order, and the response to Benghazi was prompt and appropriate. These were republican investigations that made those determinations.

2. The VA sucks. They have sucked as far back as I remember anyone who has had to go there. I'm in total agreement with what ever it takes to fix the problems the VA has. The GOP voting to cut funding for the VA doesn't help.

3. You are going to have to explain that one. Saint Ronald the Braindead was the one giving arms to the Contras and the one who armed the Taliban.
Carter armed the Afghans to fight the Soviets. Get it right.

SURPRISE!!!!!! Didn't see that one coming at all did we?

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Huge gaps exist in the emails former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has provided to a congressional committee investigating the 2012 attack on a U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, the panel's chairman said on Sunday.

Huge gaps in Clinton email record Benghazi probe chief says - Yahoo News

Only one possible reason for that. Emails that contained information that would expose any wrong doing or embarrassment were deleted or just not turned over. The spin will begin as supporters attempt to cover her ass.

The media is actually reporting on this and I suspect that it's because they are giving up on Hillary due to too many potential scandals and they are turning their attention toward Warren. I am betting the liberal media start painting a pretty picture of Warren as the primaries are underway while throwing Hillary under the bus.

Hillary seems to think she's in line for the throne, but I really can't imagine her lying her way out of the latest scandals.
link?

Whats it really matter at this point? Oh just moreso that Richard Nixon's missing 20 minutes of audio. And NOBODY had been murdered when the dimmocrits forced Nixon to resign.Especially anybody from our diplomatic corps overseas.

Check back when you get back in touch with reality.
Reality Boodog? Okay let's go there.
I just have three questions Boodog, just three.
1, Why were two of my boys left to DIE in Libya? Tell me what reason that served.
2, Why did 60 of my boys die in one VA hospital alone? Who did their deaths serve?
3, Why is YOUR leader selling guns to people who kill MY boys? What purpose is there in that?

Ok....I get it. You aren't a grieving parent, but just another batshit crazy whiner.

1. It's already been proven, repeatedly, that there was no stand down order, and the response to Benghazi was prompt and appropriate. These were republican investigations that made those determinations.

2. The VA sucks. They have sucked as far back as I remember anyone who has had to go there. I'm in total agreement with what ever it takes to fix the problems the VA has. The GOP voting to cut funding for the VA doesn't help.

3. You are going to have to explain that one. Saint Ronald the Braindead was the one giving arms to the Contras and the one who armed the Taliban.
Carter armed the Afghans to fight the Soviets. Get it right.

You are correct

Benghazi Coverup Allegations Rejected in Bipartisan House Probe - Bloomberg Politics

Answer: Not a gawd dang thing. It's the same B.S. with this email thing - manufactured scandal for political purpose. Cheap shots to keep the faithful and ignorant voting Republican.

Well, for starters it has revealed what this thread is about and could very well sink any chance of Hillary Clinton becoming POTUS. I suspect that's what's giving you all gas. Even the reluctant media is taking notice

It's all just a bunch of noise. Just like Benghazi. Politics as usual.

You know Boodog, you are ONE exlax away from being brain dead.

I'm not the one who claimed to be a grieving parent. You were.

We'll see

So why hide the emails?

It's not over yet

He calls all conservatives Tea Party members.
Pretty much a one trick pony.

They all vote for the same people don't they?

Just because trey gouwdy makes a claim doesn't mean that claim is true

Gowdy rarely says anything unless he's got it covered, that's why he's dangerous

Gowdy is a flamethrower. He's got jack shit.
Shut up dumbass. You falsely claimed to be a grieving parent of two soldiers. That is the most disgusting thing I've heard in a long time.
How do you know he didn't lose two boys?

Forum List

Back