'Huge gaps' in Clinton email record, Benghazi probe chief says

Oh good. Now they will waste a few more million trying to find that mythical evidence that Benghazi is more than manufactured outrage. It's obvious that this is, and has been nothing more than a witch hunt, but they need this to keep their shrinking numbers engaged. They know they already have all the support they will ever have, and this is just an effort to hold on to what they have now.

If there is nothing to hide why are the emails hiding?

Right, and when are you going to quit beating your wife........err.......life partner?
Making false accusations against another board member in regards their family is not allowed.

Report it then, bitch.

I did bitch, aren't you just the toughest little bull dog sissy boy?

Right, and when are you going to quit beating your wife........err.......life partner?
You know BooDog you seem to not only be running short on facts but the VERY promise you make as a citizen. Service men/women swear an oath to country NOT a president but to the citizens of that country and it IS for life NOT a tour of duty.

American citizens swear an oath to service men/women to have their back all their life NOT until their tour runs out. TWO of those young men were MY boys they day they took that oath.

So it's personal Boodog, those were MY boys by oath and service. TWO of my boys are dead and I want to know why?

I'm truly sorry for your loss. Too many of our boys have paid the ultimate price, and their memory is and should always be honored by all Americans. Are you blaming Hillary personally for their deaths?
I'm sorry does not cut it Boodog. I NEED a reason. YOUR apology is hollow without a reason.

That wasn't an apology. It was an acknowledgement of the grief of a grieving parent. You know, the one you were pretending to be?

How about that shit! That fucker tried to assume the grief of a parent who lost children in battle. Does it get any lower?

Disgusting bastards. It wouldn't be so bad if they were just crazy. They are vile as well.

How do you know there are gaps?

You watch any news lately?
You might have to get it somewhere besides CNN.
Just because trey gouwdy makes a claim doesn't mean that claim is true

Gowdy rarely says anything unless he's got it covered, that's why he's dangerous

Gowdy is a flamethrower. He's got jack shit.

Ignored....you're offering nothing but flaming to the thread. I should have known...another clown avatar

You are going to ignore me? Oh no!!!!! Not that! Please.....whatever you do....don't ignore me!!!!!

28a2m3o.jpg

Oh good. Now they will waste a few more million trying to find that mythical evidence that Benghazi is more than manufactured outrage. It's obvious that this is, and has been nothing more than a witch hunt, but they need this to keep their shrinking numbers engaged. They know they already have all the support they will ever have, and this is just an effort to hold on to what they have now.

So why are there gaps in her emails? You know thats against the law right?

Gowdy rarely says anything unless he's got it covered, that's why he's dangerous

You might want to check his statements when he first took over the witch hunt. He didn't even know what had already been proven.

Making false accusations against another board member in regards their family is not allowed.

Report it then, bitch.

Weeeeeee! Antares the little Roo has got her dander up again! I see the wounds have healed. Excellent. It's been so long.

You might want to check his statements when he first took over the witch hunt. He didn't even know what had already been proven.

You might want to link what you claim, I'm not apt to take anything you say at face value.

Report it then, bitch.

Weeeeeee! Antares the little Roo has got her dander up again! I see the wounds have healed. Excellent. It's been so long.

Report it then, bitch.

I'm glad you missed me.

It will make it all the more enjoyable beating your ass some more.

We both know I've owned your ass little boy.

Gowdy used to put people in prison for a living, he knows what he is doing.

Trey Gowdy has never lost a case as a Federal prosecuter

Shut up dumbass. You falsely claimed to be a grieving parent of two soldiers. That is the most disgusting thing I've heard in a long time.

No republican has ever won a case when it comes to all the Benghazi investigations.

The fascinating thing about Billary's latest bullshit is that the only people denying it are these little Lemmings...the Media is going after her.

No republican has ever won a case when it comes to all the Benghazi investigations.

It's not over yet

The fascinating thing about Billary's latest bullshit is that the only people denying it are these little Lemmings...the Media is going after her.

The only denial is that you have anything other than manufactured crap.

It's not over yet

With teabaggers, it will never be over.

SURPRISE!!!!!! Didn't see that one coming at all did we?

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Huge gaps exist in the emails former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has provided to a congressional committee investigating the 2012 attack on a U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, the panel's chairman said on Sunday.

Huge gaps in Clinton email record Benghazi probe chief says - Yahoo News

Only one possible reason for that. Emails that contained information that would expose any wrong doing or embarrassment were deleted or just not turned over. The spin will begin as supporters attempt to cover her ass.

The media is actually reporting on this and I suspect that it's because they are giving up on Hillary due to too many potential scandals and they are turning their attention toward Warren. I am betting the liberal media start painting a pretty picture of Warren as the primaries are underway while throwing Hillary under the bus.

Hillary seems to think she's in line for the throne, but I really can't imagine her lying her way out of the latest scandals.

The only denial is that you have anything other than manufactured crap.

We'll see child,we'll see.

In the meantime I suggest you leave family members out of your attacks.

It's not over yet

With teabaggers, it will never be over.

I'm not a Tea Party member.

Forum List

Back