🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Huge! Leftist leaders are running the riots and chaos

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
I am sure most conservatives are not surprised by this.

I am sure most conservatives are not surprised by this.

I am sure that most Trump supporters believe this crap. Even Hollywood would not buy this. Keep pushing it. Show how crazy Trump is. His mental state is very questionable.

Criminal conspiracies. These lunatics should be prosecuted under the RICO Act.
Rudy Giuliani is the man for this.

Meanwhile Leftists like busybee01 try to deny what is patently obvious. Evil is like that.
Always doubling down, never taking responsibility or changing from their evil ways.

Criminal conspiracies. These lunatics should be prosecuted under the RICO Act.
Rudy Giuliani is the man for this.

Meanwhile Leftists like busybee01 try to deny what is patently obvious. Evil is like that.
Always doubling down, never taking responsibility or changing from their evil ways.

Everyone who disagrees with you lunatics is a leftist. What is patently obvious is that you people are insane. If I were running Biden's campaign, I would show a clip of that and ask Americans if you want a President who spreads crazy conspiracy theories. No wonder voters question Trump's sanity.

Lunatics dressed as vaginas and paraded in the streets.
Lunatics tear down statues in civic centers and colleges for 100 years.
Lunatics assault and beat Trump supporters for wearing MAGA hats.
Lunatics riot in streets and loot and burn businesses.
Lunatics created Antifa and if you go to Antifa dot com you are directed to Elect Biden Whore.
Lunatic Marxists created BLM.
Lunatics don't know what sex they are and don't know which restroom to use.
Lunatics think it's great to butcher and slaughter innocent unborn babies, up to their birth.
Lunatic Whore voted to allow doctors to kill babies born alive.
Lunatics think a whore called "Jamaican Indian" by Associated Press in 2016 can be called "black" today.
Lunatics found their best candidate for president is a senile fool who Obama said "****s everything up."

I have dozens of lunatics on my Ignore List and you just joined them all. "Go from the presence of a foolish man." - The Holy BIble

Forum List

Back