Huge Percentage Of EV Owners Want To Go Back To Normal Cars, Study Finds

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

:oops8:

Nearly half of American electric vehicle (EV) owners want to buy an internal combustion engine model the next time they buy a car, according to a new study from McKinsey and Company, a leading consulting firm.

Approximately 46% of Americans who own an EV want to go back to a standard vehicle for their next purchase, citing issues like inadequate charging infrastructure and affordability, according to McKinsey’s study, which was obtained and reviewed by the Daily Caller News Foundation.

The study’s findings further suggest that the Biden administration’s EV push is struggling to land with American consumers, after 46% of respondents indicated that they are unlikely or very unlikely to purchase an EV in a June poll conducted by The Associated Press and the University of Chicago’s Energy Policy Institute.

Huh, if only someone had predicted this!

Toyota was right......120V plug-in hybrids with a 50 mile battery range are the future.

I was amazed by the fact that so many EV owners don't have a home charging system.

One of my nephews switched from a Chevy Volt to a gas Lexus in Jan

And he was an EV owner to please his greenie girl friend and save the polar bears

I was amazed by the fact that so many EV owners don't have a home charging system.

Yeah? ... strikes me as a little too amazing ... are you familiar with the Daily Caller News Foundation? ... if you think they're reliable, and these millions upon millions of people are buying EVs without knowing they'll need to be charged ... I would guess it's the public school teachers being underpaid and overworked ... like Texas ...

A fool and their money are soon parted ...

Yeah? ... strikes me as a little too amazing ... are you familiar with the Daily Caller News Foundation? ... if you think they're reliable, and these millions upon millions of people are buying EVs without knowing they'll need to be charged ... I would guess it's the public school teachers being underpaid and overworked ... like Texas ...

A fool and their money are soon parted ...
Thinking ahead is not our strong suit. :( Most of our seniors are unprepared for retirement.

Does that strike a nerve? It's actually pretty important. A whole generation of people making a big fucking mess for someone else to clean up. Sweet.

My generation perfected the art of kicking cans down the road ... see how Oakridge is bleeding plutonium into the Tennessee River and nobody cares? ... have you listened to either Country or Western music lately? ... it's garbage, it's pop, it's contaminated ... as bad as Portland, Oregon ... keep the Geiger counters off and nobody gets hurt ...

It's harder to save when SS takes 12.4% of every paycheck.
6.2%. Your employer wouldn't pay you the other 6.2% if SS didn't exist. Actually, SS is a kind of forced savings account for your retirement and is very profitable if you care for your health and collect for a long time.

Many critics complain that they can earn more by investing in the stock market, but the reality is they would just spend the money, not invest it.

6.2%. Your employer wouldn't pay you the other 6.2% if SS didn't exist. Actually, SS is a kind of forced savings account for your retirement and is very profitable if you care for your health and collect for a long time.

Many critics complain that they can earn more by investing in the stock market, but the reality is they would just spend the money, not invest it.
12.4%.

SS is a kind of forced savings account for your retirement

Fine. Put the 12.4% into my Roth.

EV's are only one alternative to eliminating most gas vehicles. They were never intended to replace all of them.

Think about:
Mass transit buses
Mass transit trains.
Bicycles
Walking
Employment closer to home
10% to 20% EV's replacing gas engines

Can anybody think of the other solutions?

That’s 6.2% more they could pay you if SS did not take it. That’s your salary too.

EV's are only one alternative to eliminating most gas vehicles. They were never intended to replace all of them.

Think about:
Mass transit buses
Mass transit trains.
Bicycles
Walking
Employment closer to home
10% to 20% EV's replacing gas engines

Can anybody think of the other solutions?

Tell that to the commee Green Obiden KKKlan. No new GAS cars sold in CA in five years?

Forum List

Back