🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Huge Train accident in East Palestine

Trumps not in charge, Biden is. Why didn't Biden put it back, he had all 3 houses of congress for 2 years? Why can't he keep his hands off of little girls?
everybody wants to blame Biden, while ignoring that Norfolk Southern, the company responsible for this derailment, decided to spend $10 billion of their $12 billion profits on stock buybacks, rather than hiring more workers, paying them better, training them better, equipping their trains with better safety features, etc.

everybody wants to blame Biden, while ignoring that Norfolk Southern, the company responsible for this derailment, decided to spend $10 billion of their $12 billion profits on stock buybacks, rather than hiring more workers, paying them better, training them better, equipping their trains with better safety features, etc.

No, everyone wants to blame Trump. I'm pointing out that Xiden had all 3 houses of congress for 2 years and did nothing and so this derailment and the environmental disaster that is happening now is HIS AND HIS ALONE.

No, everyone wants to blame Trump. I'm pointing out that Xiden had all 3 houses of congress for 2 years and did nothing and so this derailment and the environmental disaster that is happening now is HIS AND HIS ALONE.
Yes he owns it...

But I am sure Republicans will join with Democrats on toughening regulations on companies like Norfolk Southern and just strengthening environmental protections in general....

I'm just kidding....I know y'all full of shit...

A horrific environmental disaster has happened in the US but I see no so-called "climate activist" go nuts about it in western media. Where is that little WEF asset Greta Thunberg?

468sg71ud6ia1.png

if the rail company was nationalized, your statement would make sense. But its a private company.

468sg71ud6ia1.png

if the rail company was nationalized, your statement would make sense. But its a private company.

That is regulated by the federal government.

Delta is a private company too. If they have a plane go down because the federal gov't didn't do its job in ensuring the safety of flight, then it's on the gov't.

There are no gov't run trucking companies. Yet every single one is mandated to use gov't required ELD units in their trucks. Who owns the truck is irrelevant. When gov't decides to regulate an industry, then when bad things happen in that industry, it falls in the gov'ts lap.

That is regulated by the federal government.

Delta is a private company too. If they have a plane go down because the federal gov't didn't do its job in ensuring the safety of flight, then it's on the gov't.

There are no gov't run trucking companies. Yet every single one is mandated to use gov't required ELD units in their trucks. Who owns the truck is irrelevant. When gov't decides to regulate an industry, then when bad things happen in that industry, it falls in the gov'ts lap.
if an airline crashes a plane, its mostly the responsibility of the airline. Except when an investigation shows that the FAA wasnt enforcing the rules.

I believe every regulation exists for a reason, but old ones need to be kept up to date. But is republicans that are constantly trying to cut regulations.

if an airline crashes a plane, its mostly the responsibility of the airline. Except when an investigation shows that the FAA wasnt enforcing the rules.

I believe every regulation exists for a reason, but old ones need to be kept up to date. But is republicans that are constantly trying to cut regulations.

Boeing lied to government officials and people died. It was shown government officials really didn't do their due diligence either. Who was held accountable? No one.

Boeing lied to government officials and people died. It was shown government officials really didn't do their due diligence either. Who was held accountable? No one.
H0SM1Ja.jpg

Good that you bring that up. Boeing had to pay $2.5 billion for 737 MAX. Boeing will lose their immunity from criminal prosecution. In total, this cost the company $20 billion.

Norfolk Southern rail should face a similar fate, instead of blaming the president. I doubt anybody blamed Trump for boeing's crashes while he was in office.

H0SM1Ja.jpg

Good that you bring that up. Boeing had to pay $2.5 billion for 737 MAX. Boeing will lose their immunity from criminal prosecution. In total, this cost the company $20 billion.

Norfolk Southern rail should face a similar fate, instead of blaming the president. I doubt anybody blamed Trump for boeing's crashes while he was in office.

A judge is arguing to have their immunity removed. I hope he is successful. Boeing stock price is back up and those who lied are still free.

I didn't blame anyone did I? We don't know what happened with Norfolk Southern yet so I will have to reserve judgement until we find out.

Forum List

Back