Huge win for long gun lovers !!!!

I have no fear of AR15s
I do have a fear of hidden pistols
Ahh, but it 's not about your personal fear (real or perceived), it's about the FACT that a formally banned weapon has been the favorite choice of mass shooters for the past few years. What the judge did was just green light more of the same:

The judge cannot be overturned and it was a T judge ..I bet
Small consolation for the next mass shooting victims.

More people are killed in car accidents, than assault rifles per year.!Are we going to ban automobiles?! Hand guns kill more people per year than Assault rifles. Why the focus on Assault rifles. The government wants to eliminate the States militia in America.
That is yet another moronic meme that the NRA loved to promote. Since there are a hell of a lot more cars on the roads than weapons in general circulation, you are bound to have more fatal accidents ... and the key word is ACCIDENT, because cars were NOT designed to kill people. The AR-15 is a highly versatile weapon that gives one great accuracy....it does EXACTLY what it was designed to do....KILL with accuracy for one or more targets.

When the 1994 AWB was in place, you STILL had access to a slew of handguns, rifles, shotguns in numerous styles and variations. The second the GOP let that law sunset, AR-15's flew off the shelves and became the weapon of choice for the majority of mass shooters in the last 2 decades or so. A matter of fact, a matter of history.
Oh, and if "the government" wanted to eliminate the State militia, it would have done so when the National Guard was created. However, militias that are recognized by the various states still exist and function: These states have their own armies not under the control of the Commander In Chief - We Are The Mighty

What I see is a Government, and political attempt to remove a military type weapon from public access. This is a blatant infringement on the 2nd amendment. Mass shooter psychopaths are going to find a weapon to do harm regardless of if a ban exist or not. We need more mental health resources, not weapons bans.!

More people are killed in car accidents, than assault rifles per year.!Are we going to ban automobiles?! Hand guns kill more people per year than Assault rifles. Why the focus on Assault rifles. The government wants to eliminate the States militia in America.
That is yet another moronic meme that the NRA loved to promote. Since there are a hell of a lot more cars on the roads than weapons in general circulation, you are bound to have more fatal accidents ... and the key word is ACCIDENT, because cars were NOT designed to kill people. The AR-15 is a highly versatile weapon that gives one great accuracy....it does EXACTLY what it was designed to do....KILL with accuracy for one or more targets.

When the 1994 AWB was in place, you STILL had access to a slew of handguns, rifles, shotguns in numerous styles and variations. The second the GOP let that law sunset, AR-15's flew off the shelves and became the weapon of choice for the majority of mass shooters in the last 2 decades or so. A matter of fact, a matter of history.
Oh, and if "the government" wanted to eliminate the State militia, it would have done so when the National Guard was created. However, militias that are recognized by the various states still exist and function: These states have their own armies not under the control of the Commander In Chief - We Are The Mighty

What I see is a Government, and political attempt to remove a military type weapon from public access. This is a blatant infringement on the 2nd amendment. Mass shooter psychopaths are going to find a weapon to do harm regardless of if a ban exist or not. We need more mental health resources, not weapons bans.!
You don't "see" anything because the actual historical record regarding militias and gun control DO NOT support your supposition and conjecture...no "blatant infringement" on the 2nd Amendment.

The generalized statement that mass shooters would exists without the 1994 AWB is true.....BUT.....they would be denied the very weapons they chose AFTER the ban sunset to kill more people effectively. Yes, we need better mental health resources, as it is difficult to legislate against crazy. But since we've scene staunch resistance to any gov't sponsored mental health bills, the reliance on the private sector seems to be inadequate in dealing with such a problem as they are handicapped by an edict to make a profit in any endeavor.

As the lady said, "and so it goes".

Very good news
Xiden lost and safe long guns will be allowed
Right....so when the next yahoo or nut case buys his AR-15 and blows away a group of innocent people for whatever absurd or insane reason, please dust off all the old excuses and have them ready, because laPierre is having a bit of financial trouble with the IRS, I here.

Oh, and be sure to mail your justifications to the surviving family members. Judge Roger T. Benitez won't give a damn, as it's all academics and ideology to him.
Innocent people are far far more likely to get shot with a cheap handgun in the hands of a street thug in a Black ghetto than from an AR-15.

The great majority of people that get shot with guns are druggies, gang bangers and street thugs in Democrat control big city shitholes.
So lets get all the cards on the table; a weapon that has been PROVEN to be the favorite choice of the majority of mass shooters in the last 20 years or so has to stay in circulation because gang bangers can gain easier access to Saturday Night Specials and the lot. And since YOU introduced race into the discussion, it seems you're okay that the majority of victims of the AR-15's used in mass shootings have NOT been black folk.

Nope, it's all cool with you so long as some psychological comfort zone of "don't let the liberals win" is sated. A sad statement that you don't give a damn about the following. Carry on.
newsweek.com/ar-15-rifles-were-used-26-percent-last-80-mass-shootings-america-1578107

You are really confused about this.

First of all there have a number of "mass" shooting that were done with weapons other than AR-15s, including the latest one.

The AR-15 is not the weapon of choice of the great majority of gun crimes in the US. It is a cheap or stolen handgun, most often in possession of a Black or Brown druggie, street thug or gang banger living in a Democrat controlled shithole.

The FBI keeps stats on gun crime in the US. Of the ten thousand or so crimes every year that are not suicides only about 400 "long guns" are used. AR-15 is a subset of long guns.

According to most estimates there are about 20 million AR-15s and another like number of what you stupid Moon Bats love to call "assault weapons" and percentage wise that is an extremely low number used in crime.

Confused shitheads like you don't get to take away my right to own an AR-15 because somebody else may occasionally use one in a crime. I have about 30 of them now and none of them have ever been used in a crime nor will they. Don't be an asshole to advocate something like that. It makes you look like a dickhead.

Are you shitheads going to also take away my swimming pool because in a year more people drown in polls than are killed by AR-15s?

If you are concerned about gun deaths in the US talk to these Democrat nitwits that govern the high crime rate in the big city shitholes where most of the gun crime takes place because they don't even enforce the existing gun laws or hold the Blacks and Browns accountable for their high rate of crime. In fact the idiot Democrats have been defunding the very police that help to stop gun crime. How stupid is that? You are not one of these morons that help to elect Democrats are you? Because that would really be dumb, wouldn't it?

Very good news
Right....so when the next yahoo or nut case buys his AR-15 and blows away a group of innocent people for whatever absurd or insane reason, please dust off all the old excuses and have them ready, because laPierre is having a bit of financial trouble with the IRS, I here.

Oh, and be sure to mail your justifications to the surviving family members. Judge Roger T. Benitez won't give a damn, as it's all academics and ideology to him.
Innocent people are far far more likely to get shot with a cheap handgun in the hands of a street thug in a Black ghetto than from an AR-15.

The great majority of people that get shot with guns are druggies, gang bangers and street thugs in Democrat control big city shitholes.
So lets get all the cards on the table; a weapon that has been PROVEN to be the favorite choice of the majority of mass shooters in the last 20 years or so has to stay in circulation because gang bangers can gain easier access to Saturday Night Specials and the lot. And since YOU introduced race into the discussion, it seems you're okay that the majority of victims of the AR-15's used in mass shootings have NOT been black folk.

Nope, it's all cool with you so long as some psychological comfort zone of "don't let the liberals win" is sated. A sad statement that you don't give a damn about the following. Carry on.
newsweek.com/ar-15-rifles-were-used-26-percent-last-80-mass-shootings-america-1578107

First of all there have a number of "mass" shooting that were done with weapons other than AR-15s, including the latest one.

The AR-15 is not the weapon of choice of the great majority of gun crimes in the US. It is a cheap or stolen handgun, most often in possession of a Black or Brown druggie, street thug or gang banger living in a Democrat controlled shithole.

The FBI keeps stats on gun crime in the US. Of the ten thousand or so crimes every year that are not suicides only about 400 "long guns" are used. AR-15 is a subset of long guns.

According to most estimates there are about 20 million AR-15s and another like number of what you stupid Moon Bats love to call "assault weapons" and percentage wise that is an extremely low number used in crime.

Confused shitheads like you don't get to take away my right to own an AR-15 because somebody else may occasionally use one in a crime. I have about 30 of them now and none of them have ever been used in a crime nor will they. Don't be an asshole to advocate something like that. It makes you look like a dickhead.

Are you shitheads going to also take away my swimming pool because in a year more people drown in polls than are killed by AR-15s?

If you are concerned about gun deaths in the US talk to these Democrat nitwits that govern the high crime rate in the big city shitholes where most of the gun crime takes place because they don't even enforce the existing gun laws or hold the Blacks and Browns accountable for their high rate of crime. In fact the idiot Democrats have been defunding the very police that help to stop gun crime. How stupid is that? You are not one of these morons that help to elect Democrats are you? Because that would really be dumb, wouldn't it?
The only confusion here is yours in thinking you can BS you way past simple facts. I never said the AR-15 was the ONLY weapon used in mass shootings in the last few years, but a MAJORITY of them. I posted an objective article listing that addressed this very issue....you should have read it, as it pointed to the variations and "sub-sets" of weapons used in mass shootings. The conclusion points to your failure to diminish the impact of these weapons that were formerly banned.

Spare us all your moronic whining about your "right" being denied. As I stated before, a plethora of weapons equal in stature were available during the ban. Folk like you just knee jerk the NRA propaganda based on a childish attitude of " I want it because I want it". You could care less about the FACT that said particular weapon did it's job in sales and usage...pity it was by mass shooters.

Now since you need a blankie or pacifier in the form of numerous weapons, you would be able to keep them so long as they were purchased before a ban....just like in 1994. My problem is that if you sell them with no ability to trace or account for (receipts, proof of purchase)....they could end up in the hands of some rabid right wing yahoo or some nut case. But hey, since no ban has existed since 2004, everything is cool with you....too bad for the mass shooting victims.

I already addressed your attempted dodge regarding race and crime...you don't dare acknowledge the simple truth of my response, as it exposed your irrational and insipid stubbornness to concede a point.

And TFB if you don't like the term "assault weapon", because that's the classification used by law enforcement and the military. Write a whine ridden letter to them.

So continue to name call and attempt to shift the conversation to some blather about blacks and crime and the Democratic party....the objective, rational reader sees your folly. Unless you've got something new and worthwhile to add, I'd say we're done here.

Very good news
Right....so when the next yahoo or nut case buys his AR-15 and blows away a group of innocent people for whatever absurd or insane reason

IN OTHER WORDS: we should outlaw EVERYTHING that has the potential to be abused? Because sooner or later, an otherwise harmless person with no record of violence and no reason to deny him a sale will take a gun and shoot someone with it?

Do ya know we have laws against that? They are called MURDER CHARGES.

But I guess in your diseased, non-functioning brain, better to just BAN GUNS from legal ownership just in case one crackpot turns up, even if it means disarming the entire public leaving them victim to every armed thug and criminal out there who doesn't obey laws leading to thousands of deaths!

But why stop with guns. One can easily murder with other things too: cars, axes, knives, crossbows, and pencils. You can even murder with a shopping bag. And bags make no noise nor leave any entry hole.

Let's ban EVERYTHING that has a potential for abuse until we are a totally safe, totally controlled, totally state-operated society treating its citizenry like 3 year olds, RIGHT ASSHOLE?
here's a refresher course in reality:
Well then, here's one for you:

The AR-15 has been the weapon of choice for the majority of mass shooters in the last few years.
Congrats! You're arguing about ELEVEN incidents over decades, that involve no more injuries and deaths than we already have every day from 90 other causes! So banning such a basic, popular and needed rifle would really have little effect. And you should be happy they are using ARs---- in the full Lexicon of semi auto rifles, the AR is about the gentlest one out there!

Very good news
Right....so when the next yahoo or nut case buys his AR-15 and blows away a group of innocent people for whatever absurd or insane reason

IN OTHER WORDS: we should outlaw EVERYTHING that has the potential to be abused? Because sooner or later, an otherwise harmless person with no record of violence and no reason to deny him a sale will take a gun and shoot someone with it?

But I guess in your diseased, non-functioning brain, better to just BAN GUNS from legal ownership just in case one crackpot turns up, even if it means disarming the entire public leaving them victim to every armed thug and criminal out there who doesn't obey laws leading to thousands of deaths!

But why stop with guns. One can easily murder with other things too: cars, axes, knives, crossbows, and pencils. You can even murder with a shopping bag. And bags make no noise nor leave any entry hole.

Let's ban EVERYTHING that has a potential for abuse until we are a totally safe, totally controlled, totally state-operated society treating its citizenry like 3 year olds, RIGHT ASSHOLE?

The AR-15 has been the weapon of choice for the majority of mass shooters in the last few years.
Congrats! You're arguing about ELEVEN incidents over decades, that involve no more injuries and deaths than we already have every day from 90 other causes! So banning such a basic, popular and needed rifle would really have little effect. And you should be happy they are using ARs---- in the full Lexicon of semi auto rifles, the AR is about the gentlest one out there!
:rolleyes: I wrote "last few years"...didn't say decades...you should read more carefully. That's why I provided an objective link that lists the distinctions of the weapons used. Here, this time READ IT! Fact check: AR-15 style rifles used in 11 mass shootings since 2012

But I do acknowledge an error on my part, as the official record is that this particular weapon is 26% of the mass shootings. I don't think the victims would be thrilled either way AR-15 rifles were used in 26 percent of the last 80 mass shootings in America

And as for mass shootings for the last 30 years, you'll note a slight up tick since 2004 (sunset year for the 1994 AWB) A timeline of mass shootings in the U.S.

Last edited:

Very good news

The only confusion here is yours in thinking you can BS you way past simple facts. I never said the AR-15 was the ONLY weapon used in mass shootings in the last few years, but a MAJORITY of them. I posted an objective article listing that addressed this very issue....you should have read it, as it pointed to the variations and "sub-sets" of weapons used in mass shootings. The conclusion points to your failure to diminish the impact of these weapons that were formerly banned.

Spare us all your moronic whining about your "right" being denied. As I stated before, a plethora of weapons equal in stature were available during the ban. Folk like you just knee jerk the NRA propaganda based on a childish attitude of " I want it because I want it". You could care less about the FACT that said particular weapon did it's job in sales and usage...pity it was by mass shooters.

Now since you need a blankie or pacifier in the form of numerous weapons, you would be able to keep them so long as they were purchased before a ban....just like in 1994. My problem is that if you sell them with no ability to trace or account for (receipts, proof of purchase)....they could end up in the hands of some rabid right wing yahoo or some nut case. But hey, since no ban has existed since 2004, everything is cool with you....too bad for the mass shooting victims.

I already addressed your attempted dodge regarding race and crime...you don't dare acknowledge the simple truth of my response, as it exposed your irrational and insipid stubbornness to concede a point.

And TFB if you don't like the term "assault weapon", because that's the classification used by law enforcement and the military. Write a whine ridden letter to them.

So continue to name call and attempt to shift the conversation to some blather about blacks and crime and the Democratic party....the objective, rational reader sees your folly. Unless you've got something new and worthwhile to add, I'd say we're done here.

You continue to be confused even after I took my time to explain it to you. You little stupid Libtards never get anything right, do you?

Lets get to the real basics here because I don't think you have a clue as to what you are spouting.

What do you want?

1. Less gun deaths?

2. Take the right to keep and bear arms away from the people don't want the US to be a Socialist shithole?

Which one?

I have no fear of AR15s
I do have a fear of hidden pistols
Ahh, but it 's not about your personal fear (real or perceived), it's about the FACT that a formally banned weapon has been the favorite choice of mass shooters for the past few years. What the judge did was just green light more of the same:

The judge cannot be overturned and it was a T judge ..I bet
Small consolation for the next mass shooting victims.
If you’re worried about violence, ask Democrats why they’ve released tens of thousands of violent felons from prison early.

Very good news

:rolleyes: I wrote "last few years"...didn't say decades...you should read more carefully. That's why I provided an objective link that lists the distinctions of the weapons used. Here, this time READ IT! Fact check: AR-15 style rifles used in 11 mass shootings since 2012

But I do acknowledge an error on my part, as the official record is that this particular weapon is 26% of the mass shootings. I don't think the victims would be thrilled either way AR-15 rifles were used in 26 percent of the last 80 mass shootings in America

And as for mass shootings for the last 30 years, you'll note a slight up tick since 2004 (sunset year for the 1994 AWB) A timeline of mass shootings in the U.S.
B97AB220-6951-43A0-8E60-3873D9DF2426.jpeg

This is the right decision made by the Federal Judge. As I stated in another post. Any Assault weapon ban, or magazine capacity reduction,or any weapons ban is an infringement on the 2nd amendment of the United States Constitution. We don't need Politicians telling us what weapons, we can or can not have. Assault weapons , handguns, are not alive. We need more mental health workers to deal with people before they go out and try to harm people. Not punishing everyone with these illegal weapons bans.

That is not true. The late Antonin Scalia said that ownership of firearms is not absolute.

In 1788, at the constitutional ratification convention in Virginia, a major source of contention was that the draft constitution had placed the training and arming of the states’ militia under federal control. Virginians Patrick Henry and George Mason balked, and raised the specter of a massive slave revolt left unchecked because Congress could not be trusted to summon the forces to protect the plantation owners. Mason warned that if and when Virginia’s enslaved rose up (as they had before), whites would be left “defenseless”. Patrick Henry explained that white plantation owners would be abandoned because “the north detests slavery”. In short, Black people had to be subjugated and contained and state control of the militia was the way to do that.

And actual historians have shown that that is a lie.....

Gun control....is actually racist...since the first gun control measures were to keep guns out of the hands of blacks and indians......

The Northern States didn't have slavery and wanted the 2nd Amendment...you idiot......

you guys will say and do anything to take away freedom....it is the political party that you support...the democrat party, that was actually founded by slave owners, and the democrat party that started the Civil War to keep slaves....

You idiots support the party of actual racism and slavery and then tell us we need to give up our freedoms to you.....

Sell that stupidity to joe biden voters, they are the only ones dumb enough to believe it...

You see wrong. It is not a infringement on second amendment rights. Military style weapons can be banned. They are designed to kill people. They are light and have a high rate of fire. A mass shooter may find another weapon but it will give more people a chance to escape.

we can start getting back to the original intent.
Not depending on the Federal Government to put down slave revolts? Well, I suppose so.
Slave revolts???
When was the last time that happened?
But why would you need a gun like that?
Just because you can have it?
Don't tell me it's for personal protection. No one carries them to the grocery store.

When you want to protect your grocery store from the democrat party blm and antifa terrorists, an AR-15 keeps them from looting and burning your store and murdering your employees...especially when the democrat party mayor tells the local police to stand down......

You see wrong. It is not a infringement on second amendment rights. Military style weapons can be banned. They are designed to kill people. They are light and have a high rate of fire. A mass shooter may find another weapon but it will give more people a chance to escape.

You don't know what you are talking about........if you did, you would know that Military weapons are, in fact, directly protected by the 2nd Amendment as per the Miller Supreme Court ruling...

As to mass public shootings...you again don't have any idea what you are talking about...

There is only one mass public shooting where the rifle had an advantage in the shooting, and that was Las Vegas, where the range was over 200 yards......but he was also firing into a tightly packed crowd of over 22,000 people, at night, from a concealed and fortified position.......with his initial shooting masked by the concert.

And if the crowed wasn't trapped in that concert arena, he wouldn't have been able to kill as many since they would have run away or found cover.....since shooting at moving targets at hundreds of yards is almost impossible for all but expertly trained shooters...

At the range of every other mass public shooting a rifle has no advantage over pistols or shotguns.......

again.....at the range of a mass public shooting the AR-15 is no better than a pump action shotgun....as are 2 handguns......you idiot...

Boulder....used an AR-15 with magazines that held more than 10 bullets.. 10 killed.....

Virginia Tech...2 pistols, one with 10 round magazine..... 32 killed.

Do you see that the AR-15 killed fewer people than the 2 pistols?

Boulder...10 killed with an AR-15 rifle and regular magazines ( holding more than 10 bullets)

Luby's Cafe..... 2 pistols....24 killed.

Do you see that the 2 pistols killed more than the AR-15?

Do you know what the difference was between these attacks?

The cops immediately responded and shot at the attacker in boulder, causing him to stop shooting unarmed victims, and then he shot himself....

Virginia Tech and Luby's Cafe, the police didn't get there, and at Luby's Cafe, the one woman who could have shot and killed the attacker had to leave her gun in her car because of stupid gun free zone laws....

Boulder AR-15 with magazines that hold more than 10 bullets...you know, regular magazines..... 10 killed...

Kerch, Russia, Polytechnic school shooting.... 5 shot, pump action shotgun...which means it had 5 shells which is 5 less than 10........20 killed 70 wounded.

Do you see that the AR-15 killed fewer people than the 5 shot, pump action shotgun?

The difference? The Russian police station was 100 yards away from the school...and it still took them 10 minutes to get to the school...and he managed to kill 20 people with a 5 shot, pump action shotgun....10 more than the Boulder shooter with a rifle and a regular sized magazine...

So again.......in a mass public shooting the number of bullets in the gun magazine don't mean anything......the gun doesn't make the difference....

What makes the difference?

1) if the target is a gun free zone, more people get killed.

2) if someone starts shooting at the attacker, they commit suicide, or surrender, or runaway....

That is what you don't understand and don't care to understand since you simply have a mental issue when it comes to the AR-15 rifle.

That rifle had no special advantage in a mass public shooting.

This is the right decision made by the Federal Judge. As I stated in another post. Any Assault weapon ban, or magazine capacity reduction,or any weapons ban is an infringement on the 2nd amendment of the United States Constitution. We don't need Politicians telling us what weapons, we can or can not have. Assault weapons , handguns, are not alive. We need more mental health workers to deal with people before they go out and try to harm people. Not punishing everyone with these illegal weapons bans.

That is not true. The late Antonin Scalia said that ownership of firearms is not absolute.

No.....that isn't what he said....but thanks for pulling that anti-gun talking point out of your ass.....

In 1788, at the constitutional ratification convention in Virginia, a major source of contention was that the draft constitution had placed the training and arming of the states’ militia under federal control. Virginians Patrick Henry and George Mason balked, and raised the specter of a massive slave revolt left unchecked because Congress could not be trusted to summon the forces to protect the plantation owners. Mason warned that if and when Virginia’s enslaved rose up (as they had before), whites would be left “defenseless”. Patrick Henry explained that white plantation owners would be abandoned because “the north detests slavery”. In short, Black people had to be subjugated and contained and state control of the militia was the way to do that.

And actual historians have shown that that is a lie.....

Gun control....is actually racist...since the first gun control measures were to keep guns out of the hands of blacks and indians......

The Northern States didn't have slavery and wanted the 2nd Amendment...you idiot......

you guys will say and do anything to take away freedom....it is the political party that you support...the democrat party, that was actually founded by slave owners, and the democrat party that started the Civil War to keep slaves....

You idiots support the party of actual racism and slavery and then tell us we need to give up our freedoms to you.....

Sell that stupidity to joe biden voters, they are the only ones dumb enough to believe it...

You have no clue what freedom is. You think it is a license to do anything you want. You are the ones who will say a do anything. Those racists are now Republicans.

The late Antonin Scalia said this on gun control.
“So yes, there are some limitations that can be imposed,” Scalia said. “What they are will depend on what the society understood were reasonable limitations at the time.”

You don't "see" anything because the actual historical record regarding militias and gun control DO NOT support your supposition and conjecture...no "blatant infringement" on the 2nd Amendment.

The generalized statement that mass shooters would exists without the 1994 AWB is true.....BUT.....they would be denied the very weapons they chose AFTER the ban sunset to kill more people effectively. Yes, we need better mental health resources, as it is difficult to legislate against crazy. But since we've scene staunch resistance to any gov't sponsored mental health bills, the reliance on the private sector seems to be inadequate in dealing with such a problem as they are handicapped by an edict to make a profit in any endeavor.

As the lady said, "and so it goes".

You don't know what you are talking about...

There is only one mass public shooting where the rifle had an advantage in the shooting, and that was Las Vegas, where the range was over 200 yards......but he was also firing into a tightly packed crowd of over 22,000 people, at night, from a concealed and fortified position.......with his initial shooting masked by the concert.

And if the crowed wasn't trapped in that concert arena, he wouldn't have been able to kill as many since they would have run away or found cover.....since shooting at moving targets at hundreds of yards is almost impossible for all but expertly trained shooters...

At the range of every other mass public shooting a rifle has no advantage over pistols or shotguns.......

again.....at the range of a mass public shooting the AR-15 is no better than a pump action shotgun....as are 2 handguns......you idiot...

Boulder....used an AR-15 with magazines that held more than 10 bullets.. 10 killed.....

Boulder...10 killed with an AR-15 rifle and regular magazines ( holding more than 10 bullets)

The cops immediately responded and shot at the attacker in boulder, causing him to stop shooting unarmed victims, and then he shot himself....

Virginia Tech and Luby's Cafe, the police didn't get there, and at Luby's Cafe, the one woman who could have shot and killed the attacker had to leave her gun in her car because of stupid gun free zone laws....

Boulder AR-15 with magazines that hold more than 10 bullets...you know, regular magazines..... 10 killed...

Kerch, Russia, Polytechnic school shooting.... 5 shot, pump action shotgun...which means it had 5 shells which is 5 less than 10........20 killed 70 wounded.

Do you see that the AR-15 killed fewer people than the 5 shot, pump action shotgun?

The difference? The Russian police station was 100 yards away from the school...and it still took them 10 minutes to get to the school...and he managed to kill 20 people with a 5 shot, pump action shotgun....10 more than the Boulder shooter with a rifle and a regular sized magazine...

So again.......in a mass public shooting the number of bullets in the gun magazine don't mean anything......the gun doesn't make the difference....

2) if someone starts shooting at the attacker, they commit suicide, or surrender, or runaway....

That is what you don't understand and don't care to understand since you simply have a mental issue when it comes to the AR-15 rifle.

Every American can own these fake assault weapons
Gee, how many mass shootings and deaths by these "fake" weapons with "fake" bullets have happened in, oh say the last 20 years?
Not enough. We need you to shit your pants more.

We will get machine guns back before I die.

You'll have to get a carry bag for your excess testosterone and a wheel barrow for your ego.
As if that gun will make the community safer. What a joke.
It'll make me safer. The Community can fuck off.

Very good news

Dipstick.....we have social media now.......24/7 news coverage......that is what encourages mass public shootings......and the rifle doesn't matter in mass public shootings as the facts show...

Forum List

Back