Humans Are not made to travel into Space. Its a waste of Money.

The fossil record of the evolution of the whale is a great example of the predictions of evolutionary theory coming to bear as accurate. We can trace, through time and space, its ancestral line from a land mammal to a sea-going mammal. We can watch as the nostrils move up the skull and become the blowhole. We can watch as the walking limbs become flippers. We can watch as the body shape changes from that of a standard, quadrupedal land mammal form to a fusiform shape. We can watch its ancestral line radiate out from the location of the earliest fossils.

Not just understanding this evidence, but also predicting it is one of the triumphs of evolutionary theory and of mankind in general.

Why don't you show a picture of these transitional whale fossils? I bet I can demonstrate they could be something else.

Yes, your little pinky that in NO way evolved from a shared ancestor with other apes that also have little pinkies, Mr. Science. :113:

How many times do I have to tell you God used similar parts by design? And are you going to go into your DNA percentages again, i.e. statistical arguments to rebut? Bottom line is even if chimps and humans have 96% same DNA, there are still 4% difference and out of the difference it equates to DNA expression of 29% same proteins and 71% different proteins. Moreover, there are 35 million differences in molecules and 5 million places where the human DNA either has more or fewer bases than chimp DNA. This is practical evidence of no common ancestor. Yet, you do not have the transitional evidence of tailed to tailless monkeys, monkeys to chimps and gorillas, nor the transitional evidence of apes/chimps to humans. I'm still waiting.

For all we know the cetaceans in our own oceans could be communicating complex mathematical formulas for pure entertainment. Larger brains and a lot longer on the evolutionary scale than us primates. We measure intelligence and sentience on a human perspective, but we are deaf, dumb and blind in our ability to perceive our true surroundings.

Sounds like a show from SpongeBobSquarePants. We dominate crustaceans tho.

iu

Do you see that triangular piece on the underside of the top crab? Do you know what it is?

Do you want to try this experiment the next time you buy a live crab like a Dungeness? After you get it home. why don't you grab that piece and see what the crab does?

For all we know the cetaceans in our own oceans could be communicating complex mathematical formulas for pure entertainment. Larger brains and a lot longer on the evolutionary scale than us primates. We measure intelligence and sentience on a human perspective, but we are deaf, dumb and blind in our ability to perceive our true surroundings.

iu

Do you see that triangular piece on the underside of the top crab? Do you know what it is?

Do you want to try this experiment the next time you buy a live crab like a Dungeness? After you get it home. why don't you grab that piece and see what the crab does?
What does a crab have to do with a posting about large sea mammals? Cetaceans are Whales or Dolphins.

We have observed geologic strata from hundreds of billions of years
Those strata show single cell and non complex creatures at the lowest levels with no complex creatures mixed in. The higher up the strata, the more complex the creature.
Evolution is a fact
that proves nothing other than something died,,,let alone it is billions of yrs old,,,
It proves that when they died, there were only non complex organisms dying with them
No dinosaurs and no humans
no it doesnt,,,
Fraid it does my friend

maybe in your mind,,,some call that hallucinations,,,
Resorting to trolling now

Yes, your little pinky that in NO way evolved from a shared ancestor with other apes that also have little pinkies, Mr. Science. :113:

How many times do I have to tell you God used similar parts by design? And are you going to go into your DNA percentages again, i.e. statistical arguments to rebut? Bottom line is even if chimps and humans have 96% same DNA, there are still 4% difference and out of the difference it equates to DNA expression of 29% same proteins and 71% different proteins. Moreover, there are 35 million differences in molecules and 5 million places where the human DNA either has more or fewer bases than chimp DNA. This is practical evidence of no common ancestor. Yet, you do not have the transitional evidence of tailed to tailless monkeys, monkeys to chimps and gorillas, nor the transitional evidence of apes/chimps to humans. I'm still waiting.
Gods LEGO constructions get increasingly complex over time

iu

Wow...sex education

The fossil record of the evolution of the whale is a great example of the predictions of evolutionary theory coming to bear as accurate. We can trace, through time and space, its ancestral line from a land mammal to a sea-going mammal. We can watch as the nostrils move up the skull and become the blowhole. We can watch as the walking limbs become flippers. We can watch as the body shape changes from that of a standard, quadrupedal land mammal form to a fusiform shape. We can watch its ancestral line radiate out from the location of the earliest fossils.

Not just understanding this evidence, but also predicting it is one of the triumphs of evolutionary theory and of mankind in general.
so the cow magically turned into a whale,,,wasnt sure which direction it was,,,

why are you guys hiding all the evidence???

For example, you equate God with a magical fairy
No, I conflate them, in the sense of proposing magic. I don't equate fairies and unicorns, but I can still conflate them in the sense of introducing magic. That is not a red herring. Improper use of that term on your part. The point is the introduction of magic. A point you seem to squeamish to addres, much less mention...

YECs with quackery

Correct, I am arguing that they are quacks. It was literally the point. That also would not be a red herring. I'm starting to think you don't actually know what that term means.

And you failed to address any point I made, nor could you state any of the logic. which, basically, renders your entire post -- pay attention to the correct usage of the term to follow -- one big red herring.

go back and read the entire post again, as if I am talking directly to you. because I, essentially, am. You don't mind our knowledge of isotopic half-lives, right up until they contradict your strident YEC dogma. That, sir, is a fact, and you know it. And it makes you absurd.
let me guess,,,

youre a big harry potter fan???

do you have your own magic wand yet??? so you can magically turn cows into whales,,,

Your idiocy regarding evolutionary theory is amusing

compared to claiming a cow just magically turned into a whale , I'm a genius,,, or at least not a gullible fool

show me proof is all I'm asking,,,

compared to claiming a cow just magically turned into a whale , I'm a genius,,, or at least not a gullible fool

show me proof is all I'm asking,,,

Magic is the realm of your bible tales and fables.

Noah was 600 years old?

Magic is the realm of your bible tales and fables.

Noah was 600 years old?

God is superior, so I suppose what he does would look like magic to humans.

People lived much longer in the ancient times up to a thousand years. After the flood, their lives were shortened to around 120 years max by radiation bombardment.

Forum List

Back