Humiliated On Iran, America Has Never Suffered A UN Defeat Like This

In what was a little covered story, the America hating Trump regime was humiliated by the United Nations Security Council, yesterday 15 August, 2020.

At issue was the expiry of the 2007 arms embargo, a “carrot” part of the Iran nuclear deal. The Trump administration claimed that the embargo should not expire because of their declaration that Iran is a terrorist state. Trump’s de-facto boss, Russia argued the U.S. has no place presenting resolutions on a deal that it walked away from. The normally loyal European Union allies expressed concern that extending the embargo would cause Iran to withdraw from the nuclear deal.

Oh, this is way worth repeating:

"The US has no place presenting resolutions on a deal it walked away from"

And if Russia and China start selling them weapons tomorrow, we're going to do what again?
The UN is a bunch of stuffed suits who get together every once in awhile and jerk each other off. It should have been dismantled years ago.
Trump made us the laughing stock around the world with his dumb incompetent foreign policies. Embarrassing actually. You want to dismantle UN just because of Trump failed foreign policy.
I've been for the dismantling of the UN for decades just like other real Americans who understand what a waste of money and oxygen the UN is.
You want to dismantle the UN for decades? Anti UN here in US was born when Trump got elected.
12 Great Reasons Why U.S.A. Should Get Out Of The UN!by LDS Patriot on January 31, 2006

Oh, looky there...you're wrong.

What kind of dumbass America-hating piece of shit takes the UNSC seriously? ...

The whole world takes the UNSC serios. And not every nation plays retarded primitive knockabout comedies in front of the United Nations as for example the USA sometimes was doing.
The UNSC is nothing more than a terrorist, thug, and their appeasers hate-America/hate-Israel club for shitholes.

You can suck their ass if you like. They hate you, too.

Could perhaps be a good idea to try to start to think before you say something, terrorizer.

Wenn es Pflicht, wenn zugleich gegründete Hof[f]nung da ist, den Zustand eines öffentlichen Rechts, obgleich nur in einer ins Unendliche fortschreitenden Annäherung, wirklich zu machen, so ist der e w i g e F r i e d e, der auf die bisher fälschlich so genannte[n] Friedensschlüsse (eigentlich Waffenstillstände) folgt, keine leere Idee, sondern eine Aufgabe, die nach und nach aufgelöst, ihrem Ziele (weil die Zeiten, in denen gleiche Fortschritte geschehen, hoffentlich immer kürzer werden) beständig näher kommt.

Immanuel Kant, Zum ewigen Frieden, Königsberg (heute Kaliningrad), 1795, Schlußsatz

I'm sure that makes you feel intelligent, but there's absolutely no justification for it.

Justification? For what?

The UN does not establish United States law, no matter how badly moron leftists want it to.

So, it looks like you're dismissed.

Or with other words: You like to live in a world with war and you don't realize how easy it is to kill all mankind - and that it is not even difficult to erase all life on Earth - what's for us still the only known life in the complete universe. Concrete question: What do you expect from someone, who will find out that the USA will destroy planet Earth, independent from anything what someone is able to say to the USA? Which judge can be asked from this person or nation whether it is better to stay a human being or human nation or to become a terminator fighting for all and every life with radical methods?

If you bozos

Bozos = "Dussel, Doofie"- nice that you use such an antiquated German expression

had facts and logic on your side, you wouldn't need to result to blatant fear-mongering.

Calm down, Drama Queen.

And about what exactly do you now try to speak about?

Take your soldiers and nukes and leave Germany. So easy are the not existing problems of the idiots in the USA solveable in and with Germany. And tell your Mafia-government to stop all tryings to try to force citizens of the federal republic of Germany to react on sanctions of the USA because of strange pseudo-laws of the USA against Germany - and to hurt in this way basic laws of Germany and basic laws of the European Union. I hope it exist meanwhile not only German but also European warrents of arrest against your criminal fighters against a free world trade; the senators of Texas, Arkansas and Wisconsin.

Fuck Germany. Y'all pay for your own defense from now on. You're not entitled to US dollars.

We have IAEA inspectors consist of mostly American scientists + Europeans and very sophisticated satellites. Did you hear them saying any violations?

If there was a violation at a military site, how would we find it?

And how did you find out what exactly? The Iran did not make nuclear weapons. Perhaps this will change now after Trump replaced this important nuclear arrangement with nothing. That's by the way what Donald Trump did do since he is president of the USA: He replaced essential treaties, agreements and negotiations with nothing. For example also TTIP and INF.

Like I posted earlier. Did you hear from IAEA inspectors and from our intelligence CIA that Iran violated the agreements? None.
Trump sanctions doesn’t mean anything because they have all the ingredients to make nuclear bomb.
Look how far they are or how close they are in completing their ambitions making nuclear weapons till Obama stepped in.

In what was a little covered story, the America hating Trump regime was humiliated by the United Nations Security Council, yesterday 15 August, 2020.

At issue was the expiry of the 2007 arms embargo, a “carrot” part of the Iran nuclear deal. The Trump administration claimed that the embargo should not expire because of their declaration that Iran is a terrorist state. Trump’s de-facto boss, Russia argued the U.S. has no place presenting resolutions on a deal that it walked away from. The normally loyal European Union allies expressed concern that extending the embargo would cause Iran to withdraw from the nuclear deal.

And if Russia and China start selling them weapons tomorrow, we're going to do what again?
The UN is a bunch of stuffed suits who get together every once in awhile and jerk each other off. It should have been dismantled years ago.
Trump made us the laughing stock around the world with his dumb incompetent foreign policies. Embarrassing actually. You want to dismantle UN just because of Trump failed foreign policy.
I've been for the dismantling of the UN for decades just like other real Americans who understand what a waste of money and oxygen the UN is.
You want to dismantle the UN for decades? Anti UN here in US was born when Trump got elected.
12 Great Reasons Why U.S.A. Should Get Out Of The UN!by LDS Patriot on January 31, 2006

Oh, looky there...you're wrong.

Coming from LDS Patriot? LOL. Can you get something a little more credible?

United Nations. Who gives a fuck about that waste of U.S. taxpayer dollars.

We have IAEA inspectors consist of mostly American scientists + Europeans and very sophisticated satellites. Did you hear them saying any violations?

And how did you find out what exactly? The Iran did not make nuclear weapons. Perhaps this will change now after Trump replaced this important nuclear arrangement with nothing. That's by the way what Donald Trump did do since he is president of the USA: He replaced essential treaties, agreements and negotiations with nothing. For example also TTIP and INF.

Like I posted earlier. Did you hear from IAEA inspectors and from our intelligence CIA that Iran violated the agreements? None.
Trump sanctions doesn’t mean anything because they have all the ingredients to make nuclear bomb.
Look how far they are or how close they are in completing their ambitions making nuclear weapons till Obama stepped in.

'America-hating Trump regime'?

That's funny coming from a pro-Iran, butt-hurt, TDS-suffering, pro-dementia-plagued Biden fan.
These un-American assholes can’t keep their stories straight. President Trump is a “puppet” of Putin, yet votes against them at the UN. President Trump “hates America”, but the OP cheers Russia and China and Iran getting their way.
He's a piece of shit with his dumb fucking post.

The purpose of the arms embargo is to try to prevent all the wars in the ME Iran is funding, but once again the UN shows itself to be irrelevant to the cause of peace.

Wrong. Do you honestly believe that arms embargo will stop any war in ME?
If Iran wants war today and there are no arms embargoes. Why not start a war today? Russians are the main supplier of arms and technologies to Iran and Syria for decades. These are neighbors... Do you think arm embargo will stop any of that?

Arms embargo and his sanctions are both Bullshit.

Best policy is a good approach policy. Strong arms policy as a bully is the worst policy you can imagine. That’s Trump.
Clearly, the UN embargo hasn't prevented Iran to start wars all across the ME, and it is clear that Russia hasn't abided by the UN embargo, but it did prevent western European countries from selling weapons to Iran and that did slow down Iran's ability to make war against other countries in the ME. With the end of the embargo, the UN is now entirely irrelevant to the issue of peace in the ME.

However the good news is US sanctions have devastated Iran's economy and thrown it into a deep recession that grows deeper everyday, so Iran's ability to purchase advanced weapons systems is extremely limited, the secondary sanctions will continue to limit the desire of European companies to do business with Iran. However gleeful you may feel about the idea the US has somehow been damaged by the UN vote the only practical result of the vote is that the UN has now withdrawn from the issues of peace in the ME.
They just launched a military satellite this year. They now have the capabilities to track US military movements in the regions especially the aircraft carrier. So tell me where and how did the sanctions impacted Iran?
January 8, 2020 Iran sent 12+ missiles in Al Anbar Iraq bombing US military barracks with pin point accuracy and with 2 hours advanced notice. They could have killed hundreds of US soldiers but they didn’t. Again So tell me how and what the sanctions impacted Iran.
They do not need to purchase nuclear materials because they have all the ingredients in house.
So the sanctions are just worthless.

The purpose of the arms embargo is to try to prevent all the wars in the ME Iran is funding, but once again the UN shows itself to be irrelevant to the cause of peace.

If Iran wants war today and there are no arms embargoes. Why not start a war today? Russians are the main supplier of arms and technologies to Iran and Syria for decades. These are neighbors... Do you think arm embargo will stop any of that?

Best policy is a good approach policy. Strong arms policy as a bully is the worst policy you can imagine. That’s Trump.
Clearly, the UN embargo hasn't prevented Iran to start wars all across the ME, and it is clear that Russia hasn't abided by the UN embargo, but it did prevent western European countries from selling weapons to Iran and that did slow down Iran's ability to make war against other countries in the ME. With the end of the embargo, the UN is now entirely irrelevant to the issue of peace in the ME.

However the good news is US sanctions have devastated Iran's economy and thrown it into a deep recession that grows deeper everyday, so Iran's ability to purchase advanced weapons systems is extremely limited, the secondary sanctions will continue to limit the desire of European companies to do business with Iran. However gleeful you may feel about the idea the US has somehow been damaged by the UN vote the only practical result of the vote is that the UN has now withdrawn from the issues of peace in the ME.
They just launched a military satellite this year. They now have the capabilities to track US military movements in the regions especially the aircraft carrier. So tell me where and how did the sanctions impacted Iran?
January 8, 2020 Iran sent 12+ missiles in Al Anbar Iraq bombing US military barracks with pin point accuracy and with 2 hours advanced notice. They could have killed hundreds of US soldiers but they didn’t. Again So tell me how and what the sanctions impacted Iran.
They do not need to purchase nuclear materials because they have all the ingredients in house.
Iran's GDP shrank by 9% last year and this year it will shrink by another 10% to 20%. It's currency is worthless outside of Iran, and its cash reserves of euros is practically gone, so Iran cannot buy anything from Russia or China. Iran has prioritized it military adventures across the ME over the welfare of its own people. You seem to think Iran needs a satellite to see a US aircraft carrier, but all they have to do to see one is look west into the Gulf.

Iran's GDP shrank by 9% last year and this year it will shrink by another 10% to 20%. It's currency is worthless outside of Iran, and its cash reserves of euros is practically gone, so Iran cannot buy anything from Russia or China. Iran has prioritized it military adventures across the ME over the welfare of its own people. You seem to think Iran needs a satellite to see a US aircraft carrier, but all they have to do to see one is look west into the Gulf.
Sanctions only hurts the civilians but the military still going strong. Why do you think they were able to launch satellites with the sanctions? Who do you think supplies Iran even with Trump sanctions? Iran’s satellite is not just to monitor aircraft carrier. That includes fighter jets and cruise missiles just incase you don’t know.

Like I already posted earlier. The key to Iran change are the younger generations vs the olds ayatollahs. But Trump screwed that up.

If I responded to your post I bet you are going to run and hide.

So let me entertain your links.
From CBS dated July 14, 2015. That’s the same day when the agreement was signed. So explain to me how is CBS came out with that assumption the same day was signed. Did she has advanced copy of the agreements?
WHY is it always these BS links came from second hand news? Why don’t we hear exactly from IAEA? Why and how come we don’t hear from our own intelligence agencies like CIA?

Bibi of Israel was against this agreement and he shut up. We don’t hear any BS from him after the agreements? Why?

Sanctions only hurts the civilians but the military still going strong. Why do you think they were able to launch satellites with the sanctions? Who do you think supplies Iran even with Trump sanctions? Iran’s satellite is not just to monitor aircraft carrier. That includes fighter jets and cruise missiles just incase you don’t know.

Like I already posted earlier. The key to Iran change are the younger generations vs the olds ayatollahs. But Trump screwed that up.
You're being silly. Iran doesn't need a satellite to see US fighters or missiles; they can just look up at the sky. Iranian civilians are suffering because the Iranian government has chosen to pay its various militias making war across the ME rather than take care of it civilian population. Any company anywhere is the world, state owned or not, that violates US sanctions on Iran loses access to the US market and US financial systems. So far both Russia and China have chosen not to openly violate US sanctions, but there may be some small back room deals that slip by.

Iran manufactures most of its own weapons and technologically they are two generations behind advanced countries like the US and Israel.

The embargo will continue to be maintained by US sanctions, and the UN has as usual shown itself to be useless.

Trump arms embargo against Iran.

Trump trashed the UN. He trashed our friendly allies in Europe, threatened with tariffs and their economy. Now he need the UN and his allies.
Suddenly ......... Oh BTW guys I need to apply arms embargo against Iran. What do you expect is their response? FUCK YOU dude.

Trump foreign policy is the most amateur inept and incompetent administration we’ve ever seen. Total embarrassment a slap in the face and a laughing stock around the world.

How is the arms embargo supposed to works? Is he going to post a checkpoints? Check every planes that land in Iran coming from Russia, China & Syria? Checkpoints along the border between Russia and Syria and Iran? Stupid.

You're being silly. Iran doesn't need a satellite to see US fighters or missiles; they can just look up at the sky. Iranian civilians are suffering because the Iranian government has chosen to pay its various militias making war across the ME rather than take care of it civilian population. Any company anywhere is the world, state owned or not, that violates US sanctions on Iran loses access to the US market and US financial systems. So far both Russia and China have chosen not to openly violate US sanctions, but there may be some small back room deals that slip by.

Iran manufactures most of its own weapons and technologically they are two generations behind advanced countries like the US and Israel.

The embargo will continue to be maintained by US sanctions, and the UN has as usual shown itself to be useless.

Wrong again. Who are you again to define how and what they used their satellites? You are missing the point. With the sanctions they were able to do that. Do you see US fighters above Iran? Talking about silly.
Iran weapons are supplied by Russia keep that in mind. Several countries in the regions or other part of the world cannot even afford launch a missiles but they were able to launched satellite out in the orbit. Why do you think they were able to bomb US military barracks in Iraq with pin point accuracy even without the satellite with Trump sanctions.

You are more ignorant than I thought. Iranians sufferings are not because of the regime. They are suffering from Trump sanctions.

... Fuck Germany. Y'all pay for your own defense from now on. You're not entitled to US dollars.

I don't know why all US-Americans fuck the whole day everyone and everything like rabbits , including their own absurde ideas about others. You never defended Germany - you took care that we do not defend the whole world.

To inform you: With reality has this "argument" nothing to do at all. Trump is only using on propagandisic reasons a wide spread racist anti-Germanism in the USA to get votes. Some people from the political party "democrats" are doing by the way the same and the whole USA makes a totally idiotic politics in case of Germany and Europe meanwhile.

As far as I know we aggreed with the NATO, when Obama was the king of the USA, to increase our military budget from 1% BIP to 1.5% (50%) up to the year 2024. Suddenly some time later everyone spoke about 2% (100%). I don't know why. And why thinks everyone in the USA the year 2024 is in the past? Indeed we increased from the year 2000 to the year 2020 our military budget from 20 billions to 50 billions (250%). We were last year somewhere in the near of 1.35% ... and this year I fear it will be much more than 1.5%. We could easily reach 2% in 2024. BUT I DO NOT THINK NOW - AFTER ALL THE SELF-FULFILLING STUPIDITIES OF THE USA - WE WILL WASTE ALWAYS MORE AND MORE MONEY WITH TOTALLY STUPID AND SENSELESS WEAPONS IN TIMES OF ABC(+D) WEAPONS, WHICH CAN WIPE OUT EVERY LIFE ON PLANET EARTH EASILY.

The USA in total nervs - and your "president" Donald Trump nervs totally. Never in history was the reputation of the USA so greatly down in Germany. To make one thing clear: The only thing a German has to do is to die - anything else what Germans do or not do depends on the own free will.

Last edited:

Wrong again. Who are you again to define how and what they used their satellites? You are missing the point. With the sanctions they were able to do that. Do you see US fighters above Iran? Talking about silly.
Iran weapons are supplied by Russia keep that in mind. Several countries in the regions or other part of the world cannot even afford launch a missiles but they were able to launched satellite out in the orbit. Why do you think they were able to bomb US military barracks in Iraq with pin point accuracy even without the satellite with Trump sanctions.

You are more ignorant than I thought. Iranians sufferings are not because of the regime. They are suffering from Trump sanctions.
You keep making up shit to cover for your ignorance and bigotry. Russia has not been openly supplying Iran with weapons. Iran's air force is antiquated and it has only a few longer range missile of unproven reliability and only slightly more mid range missiles. There were built at home and not purchased from Russia. NK, not Russia, has helped Iran develop its missiles and its nuclear program. Every country in the ME has short range missiles of the kind Iran fired at the Iraqi base hosting US forces, so it was no technological achievement. The Iranian civilians are only suffering from sanctions because the government decided to spend its money to supply its militias in Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and Yemen rather than feed its own people. However, US sanctions have cut so deeply into the Iranian economy that despite the government's decision to favor its foreign militia's it has been forced to cut back aid.

BEIRUT, Lebanon — Syrian militiamen paid by Iran have seen their salaries slashed. Projects Iran promised to help Syria’s ailing economy have stalled. Even employees of Hezbollah, the Lebanese group that has long served as Iran’s closest Arab ally, say they have missed paychecks and lost other perks.

Iran’s financial crisis, exacerbated by American sanctions, appears to be undermining its support for militant groups and political allies who bolster Iranian influence in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon and elsewhere.

“The golden days are gone and will never return,” said a fighter with an Iranian-backed militia in Syria who recently lost a third of his salary and other benefits. “Iran doesn’t have enough money to give us.”

Across the Middle East, Iran’s allies are showing signs of financial strain.

Do you - or anyone else here - really think it is a good to try to bring Persia into a situation, where Persia has nothing to lose any longer? What will really happen when the theatralic political "hate" of the Iran ( a common enemy unites) will become a real hate? Does anyone really like to know this?

Last edited:

The communist "dailykos"?????? LMAO!!!!!!!!!

Forum List

Back