Humiliated On Iran, America Has Never Suffered A UN Defeat Like This

True but it’s not that simple when the ayatollah has the grip of the Iran Revolutionary Guard at the same time blowing up their economy.

Too bad Omama refused to help the people in 2009.
Why did his every action favor the mullahs over the people?

Why and how should Obama should help those people Iran in 2009? How? Support revolutions against the ayatollah with only minor numbers of anti ayatollah? What do you think will happen to Iran and government if you toppled then and today?

Like I posted earlier and before with other threads. Younger generations is the key to change Iran. Then this moron incompetent Trump came in and destroyed all of that. Sanctions doesn’t slow down their nuclear program. LOOK has far they are with their program with the sanctions before Obama step in. They are so close in making a nuclear bomb.

Only reason I know why Trumo did that on top of his incompetent ....... it’s Obama’s accomplishments.

Why and how should Obama should help those people Iran in 2009?

Why did he support every one of the other uprisings in the Arab Spring?

Like I posted earlier and before with other threads. Younger generations is the key to change Iran.

The younger generations that Obama didn't support in 2009.

Wrong again. Each country in ME and around the world has different kinds of conflicts, goals & interests. I’m sure you don’t know that.

2009. Wrong again... Again why and how should Obama support any anti ayatollah. Sent them arms destroy the country and who will take over? Even today how the HELL can you help the younger generations? They don’t leaders.

They were divided younger generations vs older hardliners. Even the Iran R guard are changing........ Here comes this idiot and united them.

True but it’s not that simple when the ayatollah has the grip of the Iran Revolutionary Guard at the same time blowing up their economy.

Why and how should Obama should help those people Iran in 2009? How? Support revolutions against the ayatollah with only minor numbers of anti ayatollah? What do you think will happen to Iran and government if you toppled then and today?

Like I posted earlier and before with other threads. Younger generations is the key to change Iran. Then this moron incompetent Trump came in and destroyed all of that. Sanctions doesn’t slow down their nuclear program. LOOK has far they are with their program with the sanctions before Obama step in. They are so close in making a nuclear bomb.

Only reason I know why Trumo did that on top of his incompetent ....... it’s Obama’s accomplishments.

Like I posted earlier and before with other threads. Younger generations is the key to change Iran.

Wrong again. Each country in ME and around the world has different kinds of conflicts, goals & interests. I’m sure you don’t know that.

2009. Wrong again... Again why and how should Obama support any anti ayatollah. Sent them arms destroy the country and who will take over? Even today how the HELL can you help the younger generations? They don’t leaders.

They were divided younger generations vs older hardliners. Even the Iran R guard are changing........ Here comes this idiot and united them.

He supported every uprising, except Iran's. Weird, huh?

In what was a little covered story, the America hating Trump regime was humiliated by the United Nations Security Council, yesterday 15 August, 2020.

At issue was the expiry of the 2007 arms embargo, a “carrot” part of the Iran nuclear deal. The Trump administration claimed that the embargo should not expire because of their declaration that Iran is a terrorist state. Trump’s de-facto boss, Russia argued the U.S. has no place presenting resolutions on a deal that it walked away from. The normally loyal European Union allies expressed concern that extending the embargo would cause Iran to withdraw from the nuclear deal.

Oh, this is way worth repeating:

"The US has no place presenting resolutions on a deal it walked away from"

And if Russia and China start selling them weapons tomorrow, we're going to do what again?
The purpose of the arms embargo is to try to prevent all the wars in the ME Iran is funding, but once again the UN shows itself to be irrelevant to the cause of peace.

In what was a little covered story, the America hating Trump regime was humiliated by the United Nations Security Council, yesterday 15 August, 2020.

At issue was the expiry of the 2007 arms embargo, a “carrot” part of the Iran nuclear deal. The Trump administration claimed that the embargo should not expire because of their declaration that Iran is a terrorist state. Trump’s de-facto boss, Russia argued the U.S. has no place presenting resolutions on a deal that it walked away from. The normally loyal European Union allies expressed concern that extending the embargo would cause Iran to withdraw from the nuclear deal.

And if Russia and China start selling them weapons tomorrow, we're going to do what again?

I love European toughness on terrorism.
Really inspiring.
No danger that Iran will use arms against their own civilians....or other civilians?

Well, at least with economic sanctions, they'll find it harder to afford new weapons.

And if you think Iran ever slowed down their nuclear programs, you're even dumber than you first appeared.

The nuclear programs most certainly did slow down, with US, German, and French inspectors on the ground that verified that fact beyond any doubt.

Trump didn't walk away from the deal because it wasn't working. He walked away from it because it was, and Obama was the one that successfully brokered it.

You can count on two things after that failure and criminal cabal is removed. Irans sanctions will be eased, and Russia's sanctions will become much worse, and the fantasy world in which you reside will become much harder for you to exist in.

The nuclear programs most certainly did slow down,

That's funny.

US, German, and French inspectors on the ground that verified that fact beyond any doubt.

Any restrictions on their inspections? Any at all?

Obviously you don’t have any clue of what you are talking about.

Since you are wet well informed. LOL. Let me entertain you....... We have IAEA inspectors consist of mostly American scientists + Europeans and very sophisticated satellites. Did you hear them saying any violations?

Give us an example where Iran violated the agreement.... .

We have IAEA inspectors consist of mostly American scientists + Europeans and very sophisticated satellites. Did you hear them saying any violations?

If there was a violation at a military site, how would we find it?

As you've so eloquently stated, "Why should Iran or any government in this world allow potential traitors or enemies inspect their military sites?"

Dude I gave you links about radiation satellites monitoring. You don’t even know about VELA till I mentioned it. You are saying that these IAEA inspectors are stupid not to complain and leave it as is. The only one that are bitchin and no evidence is Trump and his cultist. Nobody else.
Did you hear anything from CIA? NONE NOTHING but here you are babbling nonsense with no single evidence.

Like I said again. Why should Iran or any countries in this world allow anybody to inspect their military sites? Since US is a potential enemy why should they? Since Russia is a potential enemy why should we? It’s that simple.

He supported every uprising, except Iran's. Weird, huh?
Read my previous post. Don’t stare at it.

Obama supported every uprising? Really? Okay name me some.

The purpose of the arms embargo is to try to prevent all the wars in the ME Iran is funding, but once again the UN shows itself to be irrelevant to the cause of peace.

Wrong. Do you honestly believe that arms embargo will stop any war in ME?
If Iran wants war today and there are no arms embargoes. Why not start a war today? Russians are the main supplier of arms and technologies to Iran and Syria for decades. These are neighbors... Do you think arm embargo will stop any of that?

Arms embargo and his sanctions are both Bullshit.

Best policy is a good approach policy. Strong arms policy as a bully is the worst policy you can imagine. That’s Trump.

Cheering on our enemies in the UN makes you a traitor, asshole.

The UN is a bunch of stuffed suits who get together every once in awhile and jerk each other off. It should have been dismantled years ago.
Trump made us the laughing stock around the world with his dumb incompetent foreign policies. Embarrassing actually. You want to dismantle UN just because of Trump failed foreign policy.
I've been for the dismantling of the UN for decades just like other real Americans who understand what a waste of money and oxygen the UN is.
You want to dismantle the UN for decades? Anti UN here in US was born when Trump got elected.

The UN is a bunch of stuffed suits who get together every once in awhile and jerk each other off. It should have been dismantled years ago.
Trump made us the laughing stock around the world with his dumb incompetent foreign policies. Embarrassing actually. You want to dismantle UN just because of Trump failed foreign policy.
I've been for the dismantling of the UN for decades just like other real Americans who understand what a waste of money and oxygen the UN is.
You want to dismantle the UN for decades? Anti UN here in US was born when Trump got elected.
Bullshit, leftist shill.

Marion Morrison is thread banned. Do not reply to his posts.

Toddster Patriot is thread banned. Do not reply to his posts.

Please get back on topic.

Funny how no Iranian navy boats are bothering any real navy boats now........................

Tehran GPS coordinates

Latitude: 35° 41' 39.80" N
Longitude: 51° 25' 17.44" E

Wasn't a treaty...........Wasn't voted on correctly in the Senate...........Was the biggest joke of a vote in the History of this country.,.........

Wasn't worth the paper it was written on................oh well.....Europe is crying about it..........oh well.

What kind of dumbass America-hating piece of shit takes the UNSC seriously? ...

The whole world takes the UNSC serios. And not every nation plays retarded primitive knockabout comedies in front of the United Nations as for example the USA sometimes was doing.
The UNSC is nothing more than a terrorist, thug, and their appeasers hate-America/hate-Israel club for shitholes.

You can suck their ass if you like. They hate you, too.

Could perhaps be a good idea to try to start to think before you say something, terrorizer.

Wenn es Pflicht, wenn zugleich gegründete Hof[f]nung da ist, den Zustand eines öffentlichen Rechts, obgleich nur in einer ins Unendliche fortschreitenden Annäherung, wirklich zu machen, so ist der e w i g e F r i e d e, der auf die bisher fälschlich so genannte[n] Friedensschlüsse (eigentlich Waffenstillstände) folgt, keine leere Idee, sondern eine Aufgabe, die nach und nach aufgelöst, ihrem Ziele (weil die Zeiten, in denen gleiche Fortschritte geschehen, hoffentlich immer kürzer werden) beständig näher kommt.

Immanuel Kant, Zum ewigen Frieden, Königsberg (heute Kaliningrad), 1795, Schlußsatz

I'm sure that makes you feel intelligent, but there's absolutely no justification for it.

Justification? For what?

The UN does not establish United States law, no matter how badly moron leftists want it to.

So, it looks like you're dismissed.

Or with other words: You like to live in a world with war and you don't realize how easy it is to kill all mankind - and that it is not even difficult to erase all life on Earth - what's for us still the only known life in the complete universe. Concrete question: What do you expect from someone, who will find out that the USA will destroy planet Earth, independent from anything what someone is able to say to the USA? Which judge can be asked from this person or nation whether it is better to stay a human being or human nation or to become a terminator fighting for all and every life with radical methods?

If you bozos

Bozos = "Dussel, Doofie"- nice that you use such an antiquated German expression

had facts and logic on your side, you wouldn't need to result to blatant fear-mongering.

Calm down, Drama Queen.

And about what exactly do you now try to speak about?

Take your soldiers and nukes and leave Germany. So easy are the not existing problems of the idiots in the USA solveable in and with Germany. And tell your Mafia-government to stop all tryings to try to force citizens of the federal republic of Germany to react on sanctions of the USA because of strange pseudo-laws of the USA against Germany - and to hurt in this way basic laws of Germany and basic laws of the European Union. I hope it exist meanwhile not only German but also European warrents of arrest against your criminal fighters against a free world trade; the senators of Texas, Arkansas and Wisconsin.

Last edited:

Daily Kos? Lol! Let us know when you get a real news source. Lol!

We have IAEA inspectors consist of mostly American scientists + Europeans and very sophisticated satellites. Did you hear them saying any violations?

If there was a violation at a military site, how would we find it?

And how did you find out what exactly? The Iran did not make nuclear weapons. Perhaps this will change now after Trump replaced this important nuclear arrangement with nothing. That's by the way what Donald Trump did do since he is president of the USA: He replaced essential treaties, agreements and negotiations with nothing. For example also TTIP and INF.

Wrong. Do you honestly believe that arms embargo will stop any war in ME?
If Iran wants war today and there are no arms embargoes. Why not start a war today? Russians are the main supplier of arms and technologies to Iran and Syria for decades. These are neighbors... Do you think arm embargo will stop any of that?

Arms embargo and his sanctions are both Bullshit.

Best policy is a good approach policy. Strong arms policy as a bully is the worst policy you can imagine. That’s Trump.
Clearly, the UN embargo hasn't prevented Iran to start wars all across the ME, and it is clear that Russia hasn't abided by the UN embargo, but it did prevent western European countries from selling weapons to Iran and that did slow down Iran's ability to make war against other countries in the ME. With the end of the embargo, the UN is now entirely irrelevant to the issue of peace in the ME.

However the good news is US sanctions have devastated Iran's economy and thrown it into a deep recession that grows deeper everyday, so Iran's ability to purchase advanced weapons systems is extremely limited, the secondary sanctions will continue to limit the desire of European companies to do business with Iran. However gleeful you may feel about the idea the US has somehow been damaged by the UN vote the only practical result of the vote is that the UN has now withdrawn from the issues of peace in the ME.

Really inspiring.
No danger that Iran will use arms against their own civilians....or other civilians?

Well, at least with economic sanctions, they'll find it harder to afford new weapons.

And if you think Iran ever slowed down their nuclear programs, you're even dumber than you first appeared.

The nuclear programs most certainly did slow down, with US, German, and French inspectors on the ground that verified that fact beyond any doubt.

Trump didn't walk away from the deal because it wasn't working. He walked away from it because it was, and Obama was the one that successfully brokered it.

You can count on two things after that failure and criminal cabal is removed. Irans sanctions will be eased, and Russia's sanctions will become much worse, and the fantasy world in which you reside will become much harder for you to exist in.

How many military facilities were they allowed to inspect?

I replied to this already. Why should Iran or any government in this world allow potential traitors or enemies inspect their military sites?
Do we allow Russians inspect our military sites? Do we allow Israel inspect our secretive military sites?

Name me a country that allows such kinds of inspection.
We allow our friendly allies asa tour but not as inspections.

LOL, then spare us "we stopped Iran from getting nukes" bullshit. Perhaps you could change it to " We stopped Iran from developing Nukes in public places where we could see".

This what I posted several times in the past about Iran.

The new younger generations hate these ayatollah hard liners. Members of new Iranians revolutionary guard ( IRA) are also changing. These new generations here in US and in Iran do not want to be associated with terrorism or the reputations of terrorist sponsors. They are better without them.

The numbers of Iranians chanting DEATH TO AMERICA are dwindling and mostly olds.

It took GENERATIONS to have that kind of hatred. The 2031 is to have time hoping for a regime change.

Here comes Trump applying sanctions that hurts Iran across the board. Hurting including children medical supplies and hospitals, finances of ordinary people. That changed the whole dynamic of younger generations hatred against these ayatollah. That made entire Iran hating US especially Trump.
You've got a lot in common with them, then.

Do you like the whole "throwing gays off rooftops" thing, too?

Dude tell me where I have lots in common with them. I’m giving you exact how and exact reality and facts about Iran. And how Trump fucked this up. What part of that don’t you understand?

Do you like children not have access to medical needs?
Look, Slappy, Obama's "deal" with Iran did absolutely nothing to stop Iran's nuclear ambitions...and that was absolutely by design.

When you punish someone, you don't let them write the terms of their punishment.

Unless, of course, you support them and what they want to do.

Really inspiring.

How many military facilities were they allowed to inspect?

I replied to this already. Why should Iran or any government in this world allow potential traitors or enemies inspect their military sites?
Do we allow Russians inspect our military sites? Do we allow Israel inspect our secretive military sites?

Name me a country that allows such kinds of inspection.
We allow our friendly allies asa tour but not as inspections.
Yes, we allow Russians to inspect our military sites.

And we inspect theirs.

But you believe we should just believe everything Iran says?

Obama was that gullible, but Trump is not.

Don't despair, a group of adults are taking white house back in a few months, and they will help america gain some respect again....
You mean "surrender to China and Iran".

Forum List

Back