Hundreds of conservatives gather for squash Amash rally outside his office in Michigan

Brave man to go against a cult.

Uh, that post coming from a member of another cult.

The "Impeach Trump, Hillary Should Have Won" cult.

You really want to start putting people in political cults now?

Cause I'll just as easily put you in one as I could any neo conservative on this board.

Wanna play?

Right. Trump will pull out a revolver and blow his brains out right on national TV.

I like the way you write.
Really? that's interesting. I could make an improvement in that post, if I wanted to redo it.

I've already got you quoted.

Thing is in your heart of hearts, somewhere deep in the darkest depths of your mind, you would love to see that happen.

Um... you do realize what you just said right? You like that Brit said Trump would pull a revolver out and kill himself with it.

That is uh... sickening. And it shows just how deep your political hatred goes.

Amash has a distinguished conservative record, why would conservatives oppose him?

Just because he thinks nobody is above the law?
Every member of the GOP says he never voted with them....that he was a cog in the wheel so they just ignored him for the most part.....even the GOP anti Trumpers didn't like or trust him....
That’s a lie
Amash had superior conservative credentials

However, unlike other conservatives, he actually read the Mueller Report

Kevin McCarthy: Justin Amash "Votes More With Nancy Pelosi Than He Ever Votes With Me"

Then McCarthy is not a conservative. Amash has a impeccable conservative record.
Amash has an A rating as a conservative, McCarthy has an F rating

Only difference is that McCarthy is willing to overlook possible criminal conduct for partisan reasons

Right. Trump will pull out a revolver and blow his brains out right on national TV.

I like the way you write.
Really? that's interesting. I could make an improvement in that post, if I wanted to redo it.

I've already got you quoted.

Thing is in your heart of hearts, somewhere deep in the darkest depths of your mind, you would love to see that happen.

Um... you do realize what you just said right? You like that Brit said Trump would pull a revolver out and kill himself with it.

That is uh... sickening. And it shows just how deep your political hatred goes.

Is that what Briparts said? Why would he do that?

So 200 conservatives gathered outside his office in Grand Rapids, lol, yep looks like a bloodbath to me next election. But will the dems vote him back into office since he agrees with impeachment? Just have to wait and see.

So it seems that conservatives don’t care about Amash’s impeccable conservative voting record

They only care about his willingness to ignore Trumps transgressions

Amash has said he has thoroughly read the Mueller Report and has serious concerns about what is in it

Why would this enrage Conservatives?
Is Trump above the law?

Amash has a distinguished conservative record, why would conservatives oppose him?

Just because he thinks nobody is above the law?
Every member of the GOP says he never voted with them....that he was a cog in the wheel so they just ignored him for the most part.....even the GOP anti Trumpers didn't like or trust him....
That’s a lie
Amash had superior conservative credentials

However, unlike other conservatives, he actually read the Mueller Report

Kevin McCarthy: Justin Amash "Votes More With Nancy Pelosi Than He Ever Votes With Me"

Then McCarthy is not a conservative. Amash has a impeccable conservative record.
Amash has an A rating as a conservative, McCarthy has an F rating

Only difference is that McCarthy is willing to overlook possible criminal conduct for partisan reasons

Why would you say it was for partisan reasons? Perhaps people have looked at Mueller's use of "Possible" in his description of obstruction of justice and realize that alternate explanations than Mueller's interpretations of the behavior show it didn't rise to obstruction.

Perhaps you should read the report: https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

Brave man to go against a cult.

Uh, that post coming from a member of another cult.

The "Impeach Trump, Hillary Should Have Won" cult.

You really want to start putting people in political cults now?

Cause I'll just as easily put you in one as I could any neo conservative on this board.

Wanna play?
I do not support impeachment. So much better to work to defeat donnie in 2020 then hand him over to NY. Try again, sweetie.

Forum List

Back