Hundreds of Thousands of Ballots MISSING In AZ, Boxes Full of BLANK BALLOTS

Democrats cheated their asses off to win in 2020. Now they're trying to get our AG to aid and abet their theft.
1623719261886.png

Sadly, nothing will come of this, just like every other bombshell corruption reveal that's come to light in the past 10+ years. By next year it will just be a footnote in an argument on here about the newest scandal that's brewing at that time.
I don't think so. The audits are too much trouble to go through if you didn't have a plan for what you find.

I think electoral votes are going to be recalled, so, there's a real shit storm brewing.

Serious question, what do you anticipate happening from this if the outcome of the audit reports that Trump actually won Arizona?

Taking that one step further, what would you anticipate happening if similar audits reported that Trump actually won enough electoral votes for reelection?

Related question, what would you anticipate happening for downballot elections if the same were reported (US house, US senate, state elections)?

I have not seen any indication in the past decade that the American public nor the American justice system has the resolve to make changes at this juncture, even in the face of demonstrable corruption. The American media would certainly be of no help, quite the opposite. But I'm interested in others' views on this.
Many, many... MANY elections have been overturned, and/or a second election held. I suspect AZ will withdraw it's electoral votes for Biden, and we'll see what happens from there. If other states that conduct a full forensic audit also withdraw their electoral votes, then it's quite obvious by then that Biden is not truly the election winner, and thus not the legal president. A presidential election has never been overturned, but lots of others have. We'll have somewhat of a blue print to follow, but we'll be breaking new ground as well. That's why I say it'll be a shit storm. You know the left is going to have a melt down the likes of which we've never seen before. They'll pull out all the stops. They'll mobilize their propaganda wing to discredit the audits, and that will include their commie friends in big tech, and they'll pull out all the stops with the power they have in Washington to trample any attempt to unseat Sniff 'n Suck. It'll be epic. Pop your popcorn, get a good seat. Might even lead to a REAL insurrection, where the American people just say... BIDEN GOES, or the SHIT STARTS NOW.
What if the states that Trump won did a full forensic audit and find that....

Trump didn't win them?
That would be really really really funny! :heehee:

hmmmm...do you suppose some of those Republicans that won...actually didn't?
If the audits decertify the election, doesn't that decertify all the results of the election?

In for a penny, in for a pound.
ya know...I've seen that question asked many times....

Crickets.
Nice to know you people prefer a fraudulant government even if fraud is proven. Real Americans.
If

Sadly, nothing will come of this, just like every other bombshell corruption reveal that's come to light in the past 10+ years. By next year it will just be a footnote in an argument on here about the newest scandal that's brewing at that time.
I don't think so. The audits are too much trouble to go through if you didn't have a plan for what you find.

I think electoral votes are going to be recalled, so, there's a real shit storm brewing.

Serious question, what do you anticipate happening from this if the outcome of the audit reports that Trump actually won Arizona?

Taking that one step further, what would you anticipate happening if similar audits reported that Trump actually won enough electoral votes for reelection?

Related question, what would you anticipate happening for downballot elections if the same were reported (US house, US senate, state elections)?

I have not seen any indication in the past decade that the American public nor the American justice system has the resolve to make changes at this juncture, even in the face of demonstrable corruption. The American media would certainly be of no help, quite the opposite. But I'm interested in others' views on this.
Many, many... MANY elections have been overturned, and/or a second election held. I suspect AZ will withdraw it's electoral votes for Biden, and we'll see what happens from there. If other states that conduct a full forensic audit also withdraw their electoral votes, then it's quite obvious by then that Biden is not truly the election winner, and thus not the legal president. A presidential election has never been overturned, but lots of others have. We'll have somewhat of a blue print to follow, but we'll be breaking new ground as well. That's why I say it'll be a shit storm. You know the left is going to have a melt down the likes of which we've never seen before. They'll pull out all the stops. They'll mobilize their propaganda wing to discredit the audits, and that will include their commie friends in big tech, and they'll pull out all the stops with the power they have in Washington to trample any attempt to unseat Sniff 'n Suck. It'll be epic. Pop your popcorn, get a good seat. Might even lead to a REAL insurrection, where the American people just say... BIDEN GOES, or the SHIT STARTS NOW.

Trump didn't win them?

What if, indeed.

I'm all for every state that is interested doing a full forensic audit, in order to put any such questions to rest. The American public and the citizens of each state should be able to have confidence in the security and outcome of their elections. If those things are left substantially in doubt (which polls strongly indicate they are regarding several 2020 election results), that can be toxic to the affairs of the state, and the morale and consent of the governed.

So if you think there's a likelihood that what you said is true, then by all means petition your state legislature to do a forensic audit of the election, and maybe even start a grass roots movement to encourage others to join that cause as well. Nothing negative can come from confirming the true outcome of an election, no matter what an audit reveals. If it turned out that a forensic audit revealed that someone I voted for received less votes than were originally credited, then so be it, the truth is what matters.

Last edited:
Democrats cheated their asses off to win in 2020.
Ummm, free advice moment: Quit whining. Do something about it.
Whining on a internet gossipboard using a fake name ain't exactly a high-performance, results-driven man-of-action gig. IMHO

(ps.....see post #121)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What if the states that Trump won did a full forensic audit and find that...."

Funny you mention that.
It turns a page backwards to a couple of weeks ago......to a post I didn't make. That moment passed and life moves on.

So, here's my chance, again. A second bite at the apple.

Some Trumpworld moke back then was arguing that the Antrim County, Michigan, vote was false. A fraud because the Dems and the Dominion machines cheated Don Trump ....therefore ALL of the votes from Antrim County must be thrown out.

OK. Got it.

But..........

But, Trump had actually won Antrim.
Handily.

Therefore, if we followed the Trumpworld poster's advice.........well then, Trump would have lost Michigan by even more than he did.

Captain Obvious TED Talk, #19: Careful what you wish for.

Ah, I see this finally got removed to the Conspiracy Theories forum, after 7 pages, not long after Coyote showed up in the thread. Interesting.

Trump didn't win them?
What if massive fraud is exposed?
Ya...oh. my. god.

What if the Republicans perpetrated MASSIVE FRAUD and in fact LOST NC, OH, and TX????

That will be really ugly. Not to mention embarressing. Or maybe not...the Party of Fraud (aka Sore Losers aka Party of Fraud) doesn't seem embarressed by much any more unless it involves transgenders.
I wouldn't want valid voters to be cheated.
Sure you would.
Unlike you, I'm politically independent.

Every day that goes by, it gets more and more ASININE to hear these bubble headed democrap hacks say, "there was no cheating, there is no proof, Biden won, Trump lost, blah frickin' blah." There is already a CARGO SHIP full of PROOF of MASSIVE DEMOCRAT CHEATING, and the day to pay the price for it grows near.

--------------

Audit Organizer Says Hundreds of Thousands of Ballots MISSING In Arizona, Boxes Full of Blank Ballots

'The ballots are missing'

Several hundred thousand votes that were counted in Maricopa County, Arizona are associated with missing ballots, according to an audit organizer who is speaking regularly with people on the audit floor.
“We found a ballot shortage, anywhere from 5 to 10 percent of the votes,” Josh Barnett, an audit organizer who led the affidavit drive to make the audit happen, tells NATIONAL FILE. “It looks like a couple hundred thousand ballots are unaccounted for. The ballots are missing.”
“I also know that there were boxes filled with blank ballots in those pallets. There were blanks in there,” Barnett said, citing a person who is frequently at the audit site as part of the audit process. “They (election officials) were doing it for appearance, to try to hide the fact that ballots are missing by saying, ‘It’s okay, they’re all right here.’ But the ballots are blank.”

---------------

Gee... I wonder what could have possibly happened to them? ... [/sarcasm-off]

After Finding Shredded Ballots in the Dumpster Earlier Today – A Mysterious Fire Breaks Out at Maricopa County Official’s Farm

The Arizona Maricopa County election coverup continues. These crooks are doing all they can to obstruct justice and tamper with evidence because they know they can get away with it.
The Arizona Maricopa County Board of Supervisors (MCBOS) on Wednesday loaded its 2020 Election ballots on a truck for delivery to the Arizona Senate. After months of attempting to obtain access to the ballots, the Senate won a court case where the judge ordered the ballots to be produced to the Senate. So immediately before being told when and where to deliver the ballots, the MCBOS loaded the ballots onto a truck even though the Senate had not yet asked for the ballots. It is not believed that this move of the ballots was performed under the proper chain of custody.
The newspapers somehow got ahold of this story and claimed the Senate was not ready for the truckload after months of asking for the ballots. They have consistently declared Joe Biden won the election and that there is no evidence of fraud.

Thank you for posting! ^^^

That's the truth, there is NOTHING conspiratorial about this thread!

I don't understand! :dunno:

Don‘t Trumpists ever get tired of making complete asses of themselves with these discredited, brain dead and baseless threads?

I mean gateway pundit? LOL

Is this like pretend in kindergarten? Less the mental ones even they recognize the difference, guess where leftists fell?

"There is already a CARGO SHIP full of PROOF of MASSIVE DEMOCRAT CHEATING,..."
"You, me and the whole world is totally aware of that."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Sequel.

OK, posters '007' & 'Skye'........whaddya gonna do about it?

I have read on this very thread this tractionfull sentiment: "Whining on a internet gossipboard using a fake name ain't exactly a high-performance, results-driven, man-of-action gig." (No disrespect intended for anyone using a feminine avatar illustration.)

So, it boils down to: Anonymous whining under a fantasy name.....or........taking your evidence down to the local FBI or the state elections authority and lodging a complaint

Your choice: Whining. Or responsible citizenship.

------------------------------------

*if you have already demonstrated to the authorities that you are a serious citizen of America --- well, how did it go, 007? or Skye?

What did the receiving FBI agent or Election authority say about your evidence?
Can you share with us here?
Was it a satisfying experience for you?

• Funny
Reactions: 007

No one is going to withdraw anything. What you are advocating for is a coup. The fact is that regular Americans see Republicans for what they are. Enemies of this country.
The coup took place on November 3rd.
by voting! this would never happened in saddam's iraq!

I've been saying that CCP and their dem allies cheated in the tens of millions column; Trump even won CA
That's actually possible. The cheating in CA has probably been going on for decades. The number of illegal aliens voting there is probably in the tens of millions.

I wouldn't doubt Trump won Oregon and/or Washington.

NH and VA are two trump won. Those are both machine heavy states....

It is impossible for traitor Joe to have won any of the 35 states that voted GOP state house and state senate. Those behind the steal forgot about down ballot, and how much harm traitor Joe and Willie brown's mistress would do to the dem down ballot.

Every day that goes by, it gets more and more ASININE to hear these bubble headed democrap hacks say, "there was no cheating, there is no proof, Biden won, Trump lost, blah frickin' blah." There is already a CARGO SHIP full of PROOF of MASSIVE DEMOCRAT CHEATING, and the day to pay the price for it grows near.

--------------

Audit Organizer Says Hundreds of Thousands of Ballots MISSING In Arizona, Boxes Full of Blank Ballots

'The ballots are missing'

Several hundred thousand votes that were counted in Maricopa County, Arizona are associated with missing ballots, according to an audit organizer who is speaking regularly with people on the audit floor.
“We found a ballot shortage, anywhere from 5 to 10 percent of the votes,” Josh Barnett, an audit organizer who led the affidavit drive to make the audit happen, tells NATIONAL FILE. “It looks like a couple hundred thousand ballots are unaccounted for. The ballots are missing.”
“I also know that there were boxes filled with blank ballots in those pallets. There were blanks in there,” Barnett said, citing a person who is frequently at the audit site as part of the audit process. “They (election officials) were doing it for appearance, to try to hide the fact that ballots are missing by saying, ‘It’s okay, they’re all right here.’ But the ballots are blank.”

---------------

Gee... I wonder what could have possibly happened to them? ... [/sarcasm-off]

After Finding Shredded Ballots in the Dumpster Earlier Today – A Mysterious Fire Breaks Out at Maricopa County Official’s Farm

The Arizona Maricopa County election coverup continues. These crooks are doing all they can to obstruct justice and tamper with evidence because they know they can get away with it.
The Arizona Maricopa County Board of Supervisors (MCBOS) on Wednesday loaded its 2020 Election ballots on a truck for delivery to the Arizona Senate. After months of attempting to obtain access to the ballots, the Senate won a court case where the judge ordered the ballots to be produced to the Senate. So immediately before being told when and where to deliver the ballots, the MCBOS loaded the ballots onto a truck even though the Senate had not yet asked for the ballots. It is not believed that this move of the ballots was performed under the proper chain of custody.
The newspapers somehow got ahold of this story and claimed the Senate was not ready for the truckload after months of asking for the ballots. They have consistently declared Joe Biden won the election and that there is no evidence of fraud.

Just sloppy paperwork.....move along.

No one is going to withdraw anything. What you are advocating for is a coup. The fact is that regular Americans see Republicans for what they are. Enemies of this country.
Yep...purple dye solves alot of cheating.

in saddam's iraq? lol.

The result would be Biden/Harris removed and Nancy Pelosi installed as POTUS.

in saddam's iraq? lol.
Oh...sorry....I was thinking post-Saddam.

You seem to be redefining the meaning of coup.

R0a995d1851ab80429642effed4d39929.jpg

Forum List

Back