Hungarian Communist with hand in suppressing Hungarian uprising dies

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/02/world/europe/bela-biszku-communist-hungary-1956-uprising.html?_r=0

Good riddance commie jew! This POS should have been executed slowly for his role in the destruction of Hungary

Yes, strange that these Commie POS have never been hunted and dragged into courtrooms huh?
Indeed. He actually was but that was in 2014! When he was already in his 90's!

There are tons of these Commie POS across Eastern Europa, why aren't they harrassed and hunted 24/7 and dragged into courtrooms even on stretchers from old peoples' homes etc....why is there no big media campaign, why are there no countless documentaries and countless Hollywood films about these Commie POS.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/02/world/europe/bela-biszku-communist-hungary-1956-uprising.html?_r=0

Good riddance commie jew! This POS should have been executed slowly for his role in the destruction of Hungary

Yes, strange that these Commie POS have never been hunted and dragged into courtrooms huh?
Strange that you support this but oppose the pursuit of Nazi war criminals.

I oppose double standards, I believe in a law for ALL or no law for ANY.

I oppose cherry-picking whom to hunt and drag into courtrooms, whilst deliberately and actively ignoring an entire section of Eastern Europa who should also be hunted and dragged into courtrooms.

I also am aware of the absolute hypocrisy of the media and others, who babble on and on and champion countless documentaries and Hollywood films....whilst at the same time deliberately and actively ignoring Communist butchers who were responsible for at least 29 million deaths of their OWN peoples, from mass executions to the Gulags....and including the DELIBERATE starvation of at least 5 million Ukranians.

So we should still pursue the nazi trash ?

Why don't you answer my question about WHY the Commie trash have NEVER been pursued with relish.

This thread is about the Commie trash remember, if you re-read the article in the OP.
I am guessing that those countries have their own reasons. I dont see any problem with pursuing mass murderers .
Why do you think they hold off ?

So we should still pursue the nazi trash ?

Why don't you answer my question about WHY the Commie trash have NEVER been pursued with relish.

This thread is about the Commie trash remember, if you re-read the article in the OP.
I am guessing that those countries have their own reasons. I dont see any problem with pursuing mass murderers .
Why do you think they hold off ?

"Why do you think they hold off ?"

Well I asked this question myself, so at the moment I'm unable to answer it.

Forum List

Back