🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Hunger Strikes Escalate 12 Detainees On Hunger Strike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palestine ceased to exist in 1948. So, the organization lacks credibility

No, what a stupid statement you make.

Palestine was spoken of by Herodotus and there have been Palestinians living there ever since.

No such thing. It was part of the Ottoman Empire before it was a British colony.

The Arab settelers are mostly Jordanian.

They should go home.

Are you suggesting that Israel was an empty land prior to Jewish immigration?

[/IM
420319_573996982610610_682743090_n.jpg

65497_573997015943940_1704495461_n.jpg

734579_573996995943942_1928958714_n.jpg

Palestine was spoken of by Herodotus and there have been Palestinians living there ever since.

No such thing. It was part of the Ottoman Empire before it was a British colony.

They should go home.

Israel was very poorly populated as attested by visitors such as Mark Twain, who wrote about the land in sackcloth and ashes.. The British wrote of half-blind inhabitants roaming without proper nutrition and medical care.

The centuries of conquests combined with World War I rendered the land unarable for agriculture and swamps were diseased with malaria. Irrigation systems were destroyed.

The Hebrew hospital built by the Jews was the first hospital in the region.

from sherri

Approximately 500 BC a greek historian described the middle east
in reference to some greek speaking people there----and persons who
spoke a language similar to greek---the historian was HERODOTUS
and he referred to people who were called PLESHTIM

Because of the ethno-centrism of the greeks---he called the area
PALESTINE (greeks saw non greek speaking people as "barbarians"
who were good for slaves or "LIVING TOOLS" but not much else.

The era in which Herodotus wrote was at the time of the Babylonian
captivity when Israel essentially was ---disabled. During that same
era----both forces from mesopotamia and egypt were engaging
each other in war----right there in the area of the world that
Herodotus called palestina Both the peleshtim centered
about what is today ASHDOT and the greeks of SYRIA are
an extinct society----but the name PALESTINA for the area
was retained by the ROMANS (the romans considered the greeks
to be top of the line scholars) and used as a new name for
ISRAEL/JUDEA. For about 2000 years the only people actually
called "PALESTINIANS" were jews. The people who in the 1960s
decided to adopt the moniker "palestinians" having absolutely
nothing to do culturally or linguistically with the people
HERODOTUS saw in the Middle east ie SHERRI IS A LIAR,
Her motivation is pure filth

Herodotus wrote of the Greek name "palaistine" because he lived in Greece and not in the Near East. He referred to the land of the Philistines in a small area near Gaza.

The indigenous inhabitants of the Near East called the land Israel as verified by the archaeological artifact, below.

Louve, Paris: The Mesha Stele: Israel [ca. 830 BCE]
The stele of King Mesha constitutes one of the most important direct accounts of the history of the world that is related in the Bible. The inscription pays tribute to the sovereign, celebrating his great building works and victories over the kingdom of Israel during the reign of Ahab, son of Omri. The mention of "Israel" is its earliest known written occurence.
The Mesha Stele | Louvre Museum | Paris

Mesha Stele Inscription...
I am Mesha, son of Chemosh, the king of Moab. My father reigned over Moab for thirty years, and I reigned after my father. And I made this high-place for Chemosh [national god] in Qarcho.because he has delivered me from all kings, and because he has made me triumph over all my adversaries.

As for Omri, King of Israel, he humbled Moab for many years, for Chermosh was angry at his land. In my time he spoke, but I have triumphed over him and over his house, while Israel hath perished for ever!

Harvard University Semitic Museum: The Mesha Stele--Israel
Mesha ruled Moab, east of the Dead Sea, during the ninth century BCE. Mesha recounts his principal achievements as king. The most important of these was his recovery from Israel of Moabite lands north of the Arnon River.

There is also a measure of bombast: Mesha proclaims that "Israel perished utterly forever," which certainly was not the case, though in one town alone he says he slaughtered seven thousand Israelite "men, boys, women, girls and concubines" in devotion to Ashtar-Chemosh.

Omri, king of Israel, who ruled a generation before Mesha, is mentioned several times. The earliest known reference to Yahweh [Hebrew God] in a Semitic inscription is also to be found here. At the extant bottom of the stela, Mesha describes an encounter with the House of David, that is, Judah. Although the passage is badly broken, it is clear that Mesha takes credit for a victory over the House of David in the territory south of the Arnon. The words representing king of Israel, Yahweh and House of [Da]vid are highlighted at the top, middle and bottom of the stela respectively.

Mesha of Moab § Semitic Museum

They should go home.

Are you parroting islamo nazi pig propaganda again?. In the early 1800s
when the OTTOMANS---eager to sell land in palestine lifted the shariah shit
stinking nazi garbage restrictions on JEWISH OWNERSHIP of land---palestine
was sparsely populated by arabs who were languishing in poverty in a barely
subsistence style of living and afflicted with the sicknesses of filth----polio,
leprosy, tuberculosis, impetigo, shistosomiasis and cholera. There was
land available for PURCHASE-----so jews began a program of buying land
hoping to developed an agricultural society. If you have a problem
with the idea of jews owning land ----you are not alone----I grew up in
a town where shit like you--FOR MANY YEARS---declined to allow jews
and blacks to buy land. But then----after world war II-----selling little
houses to the baby booming generation got PROFITABLE --- to cut to
the chase---the town is now fully integrated Isn't demographics fun?

They should go home.

Israel was very poorly populated as attested by visitors such as Mark Twain, who wrote about the land in sackcloth and ashes.. The British wrote of half-blind inhabitants roaming without proper nutrition and medical care.

The centuries of conquests combined with World War I rendered the land unarable for agriculture and swamps were diseased with malaria. Irrigation systems were destroyed.

None of the above portray an empty land, so much as a poverty stricken land and resource poor desert regions largely opened up with the avent of modern technology. It says nothing about the populations in that area (not to mention I'm willing to bet Europeans and Americans of that era have a certain bias towards "uncivilized (read non-western) peoples".

MidEast Web - Population of Palestine

2. Palestine was not an empty land when Zionist immigration began. The lowest estimates claim there were about 410,000 Arab Muslims and Christians in Palestine in 1893. A Zionist estimate claimed there were over 600,000 Arabs in Palestine. in the 1890s. At this time, the number of Jewish immigrants to Palestine was still negligible by all accounts. It is unlikely that Palestinian immigration prior to this period was due to Zionist development. Though uncertainty exists concerning the precise numbers of Arabs living in the areas that later became Israel, it is very unlikely that the claims of Joan Peters that there were less than 100,000 Arabs living there are valid.

Palestine ceased to exist in 1948. So, the organization lacks credibility

They should go home.

So....by that logic, since the Israeli settlers that are European should "go home":cuckoo:

None of the above portray an empty land, so much as a poverty stricken land and resource poor desert regions largely opened up with the avent of modern technology. It says nothing about the populations in that area (not to mention I'm willing to bet Europeans and Americans of that era have a certain bias towards "uncivilized (read non-western) peoples".

2. Palestine was not an empty land when Zionist immigration began. The lowest estimates claim there were about 410,000 Arab Muslims and Christians in Palestine in 1893. A Zionist estimate claimed there were over 600,000 Arabs in Palestine. in the 1890s. At this time, the number of Jewish immigrants to Palestine was still negligible by all accounts. It is unlikely that Palestinian immigration prior to this period was due to Zionist development. Though uncertainty exists concerning the precise numbers of Arabs living in the areas that later became Israel, it is very unlikely that the claims of Joan Peters that there were less than 100,000 Arabs living there are valid.

US President John F. Kennedy: Zionists of America
When the first Zionist conference met in 1897, Palestine was a neglected wasteland

I first saw Palestine in 1939. There the neglect and ruin left by centuries of Ottoman [Muslim] misrule were slowly being transformed by miracles of [Jewish] labor and sacrifice. But Palestine was still a land of promise in 1939, rather than a land of fulfillment. I returned in 1951 to see the grandeur of Israel

I left with the conviction that the United Nations may have conferred on Israel the credentials of nationhood; but its own idealism and courage, its own sacrifice and generosity, had earned the credentials of immortality.

Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom; and no area of the world has ever had an overabundance of democracy and freedom.

It is worth remembering, too, that Israel is a cause that stands beyond the ordinary changes and chances of American public life. In our pluralistic society, it has not been a Jewish cause - any more than Irish independence was solely the concern of Americans of Irish descent. The ideals of Zionism have, in the last half century, been repeatedly endorsed by Presidents and Members of Congress from both parties. Friendship for Israel is not a partisan matter. It is a national commitment.

The original Zionist philosophy has always maintained that the people of Israel would use their national genius not for selfish purposes but for the enrichment and glory of the entire Middle East. The earliest leaders of the Zionist movement spoke of a Jewish state which would have no military power and which would be content with victories of the spirit

The technical skills and genius of Israel have already brought their blessings to Burma and to Ethiopia. Still other nations in Asia and in Africa are eager to benefit from the special skills available in that bustling land
John F. Kennedy: Speech by Senator John F. Kennedy, Zionists of America Convention, Statler Hilton Hotel, New York, NY

They should go home.

So....by that logic, since the Israeli settlers that are European should "go home":cuckoo:

very few of the settlers are european

When the first Zionist conference met in 1897, Palestine was a neglected wasteland

I first saw Palestine in 1939. There the neglect and ruin left by centuries of Ottoman [Muslim] misrule were slowly being transformed by miracles of [Jewish] labor and sacrifice. But Palestine was still a land of promise in 1939, rather than a land of fulfillment. I returned in 1951 to see the grandeur of Israel

I left with the conviction that the United Nations may have conferred on Israel the credentials of nationhood; but its own idealism and courage, its own sacrifice and generosity, had earned the credentials of immortality.

Israel was not created in order to disappear - Israel will endure and flourish. It is the child of hope and the home of the brave. It can neither be broken by adversity nor demoralized by success. It carries the shield of democracy and it honors the sword of freedom; and no area of the world has ever had an overabundance of democracy and freedom.

It is worth remembering, too, that Israel is a cause that stands beyond the ordinary changes and chances of American public life. In our pluralistic society, it has not been a Jewish cause - any more than Irish independence was solely the concern of Americans of Irish descent. The ideals of Zionism have, in the last half century, been repeatedly endorsed by Presidents and Members of Congress from both parties. Friendship for Israel is not a partisan matter. It is a national commitment.

The original Zionist philosophy has always maintained that the people of Israel would use their national genius not for selfish purposes but for the enrichment and glory of the entire Middle East. The earliest leaders of the Zionist movement spoke of a Jewish state which would have no military power and which would be content with victories of the spirit

The technical skills and genius of Israel have already brought their blessings to Burma and to Ethiopia. Still other nations in Asia and in Africa are eager to benefit from the special skills available in that bustling land
John F. Kennedy: Speech by Senator John F. Kennedy, Zionists of America Convention, Statler Hilton Hotel, New York, NY

That's a great political speech, but that is what it is - a political speech, and it doesn't say a thing about the indiginous population that existed there: development (heavily financed by outside interests) does not in and of itself confer "rights" nor does it mean that the indidginous people are suddenly stripped of their rights to inhabit the land inhabited by their people for centuries.

That's a great political speech, but that is what it is - a political speech, and it doesn't say a thing about the indiginous population that existed there: development (heavily financed by outside interests) does not in and of itself confer "rights" nor does it mean that the indidginous people are suddenly stripped of their rights to inhabit the land inhabited by their people for centuries.

JFK spoke from personal experience about "palestine" having been a neglected wasteland until the Jews renewed the land. You, not so much. You lost the debate.

Last edited:
I am reading a Facebook Report about the healh condition of hunger strike Palestinian political prisoner Ayman Sharawna , that he is in very bad health, this reportedly comes from his attorney. I think there may have been a visit allowed between him and Ayman on Sunday.

I have not found any news articles or other documents addressing this in any more detail then this, but I will update this story as I learn more.

I am at a bit of a disadvantage with some of the Facebook pages, I cannot read Arabic and the translations are awful sometimes, if the translator even works.

I am having a conversation right now with a woman in Gaza, trying to get more information.

Sherri

And very few of the "settlers" are Arab...if any.

Palestinians are Arabs who have settled illegally in Israel

Hey bitch, there's a limit to trolling here. You Zionist lapdog.

Palestinian Minister of the Interior Fathi Hammad, Al-Hekma TV [Egypt]: "Half of the Palestiniains are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis" :lol:
Brothers, there are 1.8 million of us in Gaza. Allah be praised, we all have Arab roots and every Palestinian in Gaza and throughout Palestine can prove his Arab roots--whether from Saudi Arabia, from Yemen, or anywhere.

Personally, half my family is Egyptian. We are all like that.

More than 30 families in the Gaza Strip are called Al-Masri [Egyptian]

Brothers, half of the Palestiniains are Egyptians and the other half are Saudis

Who are the Palestinians? we have many families called Al-Masri, whose roots are Egyptian. Egyptian! They may be from Alexandria, from Cairo, from Dumietta, from the North, from aswan, from Upper Egypt. We are Egyptians. we are Arabs. We are Muslims
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAfENxzv2mc]Hamas Interior Minister Slams Egypt over Fuel Shortage in Gaza Strip: We are Egyptians! - YouTube[/ame]

Detainees In Galboa’ Prison Hold One Day Strike, Warn Escalation

Monday March 04, 2013 11:28 by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC & Agencies

"Monday March 4, 2013, Palestinian Minister of Detainees, Issa Qaraqe’, stated that the Palestinian detainees in the Galboa’ Israeli prison, are holding a one-day hunger strike, as an initial step, part of activities in support of hunger striking detainees, and to protest the ongoing Israeli violations"

Detainees In Galboa’ Prison Hold One Day Strike, Warn Escalation - International Middle East Media Center

Sherri

Detainees In Galboa’ Prison Hold One Day Strike, Warn Escalation

Monday March 04, 2013 11:28 by Saed Bannoura - IMEMC & Agencies

"Monday March 4, 2013, Palestinian Minister of Detainees, Issa Qaraqe’, stated that the Palestinian detainees in the Galboa’ Israeli prison, are holding a one-day hunger strike, as an initial step, part of activities in support of hunger striking detainees, and to protest the ongoing Israeli violations"

Detainees In Galboa’ Prison Hold One Day Strike, Warn Escalation - International Middle East Media Center

Sherri

Still no posts from you about detainments and TORTURE of pallies in Gaza? You really don't give a shit about pallies. It's all about your antiSemitic sickness. Gaza: Arbitrary Arrests, Torture, Unfair Trials | Human Rights Watch

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back