Hunter and the big guy document is published

Other than questionable "whistelblower" stories there hasn't been much of an investigation.
But on another note the last POTUS remains indicted on 71 felony counts backed by MOUNTAINS of solid evidence.
And we haven't even seen the new charges for Jan. 6th OR the Georgia indictments yet.
You don't have to change the subject when you can't comment on the topic at hand.

This is breaking. The document is a sordid little read. The synopsis is in the article. They include a copy of the document, itself.

Joe’s willfully blind supporters will (as expected) seek to dismiss it — as they try to dismiss the whistleblower testimony from yesterday. But, it is shaping up differently. They are running out of runway.
In most other countries, in a former America, if the evidence is real and verifiable, this would be so damning a normal President would be on television tonight resigning his presidency.

But this is a deep state America. The MSM won't report it, the Biden Administration will deny it, the leftists will defend it, the DOJ will either not even look at it or will slow walk any investigation into eternity.

We've already seen so many breaches of constitutional authority, so much incompetence, so much malfeasance, so much militarization of the government in this administration that would have done in any other President, but nothing ever happens. With Trump we had and have all kinds of accusations with no evidence. With this President we have all kinds of evidence but no accusations.

I sincerely with all my heart hope I'm wrong, but I will be really surprised if anything comes from it.

Wow. I had not seen this post earlier, much less played the Bongino videos. I’m a fan of Bongino ever since I heard him — several years back — subbing for Mark Levin on the Levin radio program.

If anything, Bongino has grown even more powerful.

Excellent post. Thanks for sharing it.
I got it from a feed I get. Notice Bongino claims the guy on tape was a FBI confirmed long time informant?
I bet Poroshenko is the 1023 guy.

You don't have to change the subject when you can't comment on the topic at hand.
Maybe scroll the topic list and see how on EVERY single thread about Trump's indictments somewhere around the third post there will be some stupid "what about Joe & Hunter" deflection.
You Trumptard MAGAts just don't like it when you get beaten at your own games.
Quit yer WHINING snowflakes!

Then...who could forget this little gem?

Biden at the CFR...You have 6 hours to fire the prosecutor (who's investigating my son) or you're not getting the billion dollars

Funny it took 4 months after Biden's so scary demand, before Shokin was removed by the Ukrainian parliament, from office and only after the Ukrainian People anti corruption league protested against Shokin....

what does it mean, it means nothing. Biden is just bragging .

Withholding a billion dollars of US taxpayers money in foreign aid unless they do bidens bidding is more than an impeachable offense...it is treason!

He was investigating BURISMA...the company that paid joe biden a 5 million dollar bribe (also treason)...and his son hunter yet another 5 million dollars!

Maybe scroll the topic list and see how on EVERY single thread about Trump's indictments somewhere around the third post there will be some stupid "what about Joe & Hunter" deflection.
LOL...that's exactly where you trolled Trump when you couldn't address the topic at hand.

Good job there , Mikey.

You're great at doing the same thing in Biden threads............... :auiqs.jpg:

Withholding a billion dollars of US taxpayers money in foreign aid unless they do bidens bidding is more than an impeachable offense...it is treason!

He was investigating BURISMA...the company that paid joe biden a 5 million dollar bribe (also treason)...and his son hunter yet another 5 million dollars!
Provide proof that Joe Biden was paid 5 million dollars in bribes. If this happen he would have been prosecuted.

Its is not Biden's decision to withhold US taxpayer money, as Obama who is the president has the final say.

It is clear to the many people believed that the prosecutor in Ukraine was corrupt. Ultimately it is the Ukraine president who fired him and he could have refused.

Forum List

Back