Hunter and the big guy document is published

Withholding a billion dollars of US taxpayers money in foreign aid unless they do bidens bidding is more than an impeachable offense...it is treason!

He was investigating BURISMA...the company that paid joe biden a 5 million dollar bribe (also treason)...and his son hunter yet another 5 million dollars!
Bidens allegedly 'coerced' Burisma CEO to pay them millions to help get Ukraine prosecutor fired: FBI form

Well the FBI source was the owner of the company that eventually hired Hunter. So they complain , yet hire Hunter.

The then-vice president threatened to withhold $1 billion of critical U.S. aid if Shokin (UK prosecutor) was not fired. So all they wanted was Shokin to be fired. Still this is a bluff and they could have called took the high ground

Still I would accept that this was not proper for the VP to make such claims. He should have just pressed for the guy to be fired and no need to mention withhold aid.

If aid was to be withheld it would be determined by those in the US who could make that decision. I do not believe Biden had that power. His power would be if he could persuade Obama. Then Congress might have to agree to this.

The source asked why Burisma needed his assistance regarding the merger of the U.S.-based company when Biden was on their board, to which Pojarskii replied: "Hunter Biden was not smart, and they wanted to get additional counsel."

So they wanted something and they believed that hiring Hunter would help.

So they wanted to do business with US companies. Could Biden or even Obama stop this as a transaction between two private companies.

My opinion is that those who accept the dark side will believe that this is how they should proceed to get what they want.

There is no proof that Joe Biden did anything improper other than sound like a wind bag.

Forum List

Back