Hunter Biden associate describes "illusion of access"

So? Hunter sold sizzle, but no stake.

No crime without the stake.

If you are metaphor challenged, let me know, and I'll my grand nephew over to explain it to you.

Actually it's you that is fact challenged. The crackhead sold access to quid pro joe, as proven by Archer's testimony that without joes getting Shokin fired, Burisma would have probably gone bankrupt. And for that, the biden crime family got 10 million and the crackhead and Archer got positions on the Burisma board with salaries of 80+K a month. Here's a clue for ya commie, without the stake there is no sizzle.

Devon Archer, long time Hunter Biden associate, testified. He described that Hunter sold the 'illusion of access', but, in fact, no access was ever given. That's it, and, as Rep Dan Goldman states, (see video, below) there is no proof that Joe Biden was involved with Hunter Biden's deals.

None.

Did Hunter Biden leverage the Biden name for personal gain? Yes, but that isn't uncommon for siblings of famous people, and Hunter admitted it and is not illegal.

Did Hunter commit a FARA violation? Perhaps, but that doesn't prove any wrongdoing on Joe Biden.

Did Hunter Biden lie on a gun background check application? Yes, but that doesn't prove any wrongdoing on Joe Biden.

In fact, there is no proof of Joe Biden corruption, nor even for Hunter, for that matter. A few process violations, and that is it. Have fun prosecuting the son of a US President, who, on a rebound from the death of his brother,. made some bad choices. I doubt that a jury would convict. You see,. folks, this is why US Attorney David Weiss, after five years of investigating Hunter Biden, hasn't brought charges, he doesn't think he can win in court. That doesn't have anything to do with 'sweetheart' treatment, it's called 'prosecutorial discretion.

And, for that matter, name one private citizen who never held office who was assigned a special prosecutor for a 5 year investigation whose name wasn't Hunter Biden?

That doesn't sound like the 'sweetheart' treatment, to me.

Hunter Biden associate describes "illusion of access"
https://www.axios.com/2023/07/31/devon-archer-testify-hunter-biden

A former Hunter Biden associate told Congress that Hunter sold "the illusion of access" by putting his father on speaker phone with business partners, but that then-Vice President Biden never talked shop, according to Rep. Dan Goldman (D-N.Y.) and a source familiar with the testimony.

Why it matters: Top Republicans called for an impeachment inquiry into President Biden ahead of Devon Archer's closed-door testimony Monday — and suggested that he boosted their case — while Democrats said there was no smoking gun tying Biden to his son's business entanglements.

Zoom in: Archer, who was convicted of fraud in 2018, testified that Hunter put his father on the phone with friends and business associates roughly 20 times over 10 years.

• But Archer "repeated over and over and over again that President Biden never discussed any business dealings or interests with Hunter or anyone else," Goldman told reporters after the hours-long transcribed interview.
  • Republicans cast doubt on the claim that Biden simply exchanged "niceties" during the phone calls. They also focused on Archer's testimony that embattled Ukrainian gas company Burisma wanted Hunter on its board for his family's "brand."
The intrigue: Archer testified that he knew nothing about the alleged $5 million bribes paid to the Biden family from a Burisma executive, as was claimed in an unverified FBI document touted and released by Republicans, according to one source familiar.

Rep Dan Goldman: "This is a fishing expedition". Now, if you are going to doubt his claim, understand that he is a former prosecutor, knows something about 'evidence' and knows that Archer's testimony, taken under oath, was transcribed and now in the Congressional Record, so he's not going to lie about what Archer said. Anyway, the transcripts will be available soon.

Explain how any company, if they were led to believe they were getting something for their investment, and then that something never materializes, and the company keeps paying. They wouldn’t. After a short time, they’d be demanding that hunter hold up to his end of the bargain and if he didn’t, they’d remove him from their payroll.

The truth is, the access was there. 20 times Biden was brought in on business related phone calls…for what..to say “hi, how’s the weather”? Do the reverse test. If it was trump, would you believe it? No, you wouldn’t.

We all knew archer wasn’t going to confess anything. I even posted that before the trial took place.

Actually it's you that is fact challenged. The crackhead sold access to quid pro joe, as proven by Archer's testimony that without joes getting Shokin fired, Burisma would have probably gone bankrupt. And for that, the biden crime family got 10 million and the crackhead and Archer got positions on the Burisma board with salaries of 80+K a month. Here's a clue for ya commie, without the stake there is no sizzle.

The garbage you fools get pumped full is amazing.

Archer testified that "access to Joe Biden" was limited to small talk, never about any business.

What would you say is even remotely illegal about that?

As for the rest of your fantasies:

Nobody ever testified any first hand knowledge about any pay-off for Shokin removal or any other corrupt official act by Joe Biden.

Senate looked and found nothing in Biden family finances to support this supposed big-time 10 million pay off.

Last edited:
The garbage you fools get pumped full is amazing.

Archer testified that "access to Joe Biden" was limited to small talk, never about any business.

I can what would you say is even remotely illegal about that?

As for the rest of your fantasies:

Nobody ever testified any first hand knowledge about any pay-off for Shokin removal or any other corrupt official act by Joe Biden.

Senate looked and found nothing in Biden family finances to support this supposed big-time 10 million pay off.

Of course the senate didn't have the multitude of SARS reports, the information from the reliable FBI informant, or the fact that the crackhead evaded taxes on millions. I'm sure he didn't want to pay taxes on money that went to xiden.

Of course the senate didn't have the multitude of SARS reports, the information from the reliable FBI informant, or the fact that the crackhead evaded taxes on millions. I'm sure he didn't want to pay taxes on money that went to xiden.

"Reliable informant" is not the source of the claim. At best he is "reliably" relaying what Burisma exec told him in a convo, with zero supporting evidence that it is in fact so.

That's it, that's the hearsay you rw nutters are building your wishful fantasies on.

"Reliable informant" is not the source of the claim. At best he is "reliably" relaying what Burisma exec told him in a convo, with zero supporting evidence that it is in fact so.

That's it, that's the hearsay you rw nutters are building your wishful fantasies on.

That's exactly why further investigation is required. The informant claimed the Burisma exec has tapes of conversations with the crackhead and xiden, do you think he'll survive long enough for us to get those tapes?

That's exactly why further investigation is required. The informant claimed the Burisma exec has tapes of conversations with the crackhead and xiden, do you think he'll survive long enough for us to get those tapes?

I think you have right about nothing on Joe except hopes and wishes.

Good luck with your further investigations.

Last edited:
I think you have right about nothing. Comeback when you have something besides wishful fantasies.

Squeals the fucking moron who bleated about Russia Russia Russia for 6 years.

Go fuck yourself you ridiculous toad.

I think you have right about nothing on Joe except hopes and wishes.

Good luck with your further investigations.

I think all xiden has is the deep state and LSM to try to cover his boney ass for another 15 months or whenever he kicks the bucket, which ever comes first.

I think all xiden has is the deep state and LSM to try to cover his boney ass for another 15 months or whenever he kicks the bucket, which ever comes first.

Because you need conspiracy theories to cover the obvious gaps between your wishful fantasies and reality.

Because you need conspiracy theories to cover the obvious gaps between your wishful fantasies and reality.

Poor little commie, every theory of a crime could be tagged a conspiracy theory, until enough evidence is gathered to prove it otherwise. And the evidence against the xiden crime family is mounting. But your anxiety is truly a joy to watch.

Poor little commie, every theory of a crime could be tagged a conspiracy theory, until enough evidence is gathered to prove it otherwise. And the evidence against the xiden crime family is mounting. But your anxiety is truly a joy to watch.

Commie? I'm a capitalist.

And anxiety? I'm laughing at you fools grasping for straws.

I guess being wrong, wrong and wrong again is just a specialty of yours

KU3a6At.png

Devon Archer, long time Hunter Biden associate, testified. He described that Hunter sold the 'illusion of access'
Actually, those were Goldman's words, not Archer's.

You might want to ask the folks at Axios why they would lie to you about that.

Actually, those were Goldman's words, not Archer's.

You might want to ask the folks at Axios why they would lie to you about that.
It is, however, accurate as a descriptor. Archer's testimony exonerated Joe.

And that is called 'the salient point'.

Explain how any company, if they were led to believe they were getting something for their investment, and then that something never materializes, and the company keeps paying. They wouldn’t. After a short time, they’d be demanding that hunter hold up to his end of the bargain and if he didn’t, they’d remove him from their payroll.

The truth is, the access was there. 20 times Biden was brought in on business related phone calls…for what..to say “hi, how’s the weather”? Do the reverse test. If it was trump, would you believe it? No, you wouldn’t.

We all knew archer wasn’t going to confess anything. I even posted that before the trial took place.

Well, until you have conclusive evidence,. you got squat.

And squat, is what you got.

There is no evidence Joe Biden received a nickel. None.
It's legal for a private citizen to do business abroad.

$80k per month is not out of proportion for board members of an international corp for a member who has a famous name. They paid for their eye candy, and that's all they got, and they thought that was worth that much. One thing is sure, that much is a drop in the bucker for an international corporation.

Burisma paid for the Biden Brand (for which no access to Joe was ever given insofar as influencing foreign policies, making deals favorable to Hunter's clients, etc), in other words, they paid for the sizzle of having Hunter on the board, but he didn't deliver the steak. Archer's testimony confirms it.

Q At the conclusion of that investigation, Senate minority staff issued a report summarizing the findings. And I'd like to read those for you.

"Every witness interviewed for this investigation testified that Vice President Biden did not alter United States foreign policy to benefit his son Hunter Biden, and that Hunter Biden's presence on the board of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma had no effect on U.S. foreign policy. Every witness stated that Hunter Biden and his associates had no role in the formulation of U.S. policy, that Hunter Biden's role did not influence U.S. foreign policy decisions, and that Vice President Biden carried out U.S. foreign policy in the interest of the United States. The investigation's evidence, set forth in this Minority report, confirms there was no corruption, wrongdoing, or impropriety on the part of" the Vice President."

Having read that for you, I have a few questions for you based on your own knowledge and experience. So based on your own knowledge and experience -- your relationship with Hunter Biden, your time on Burisma's board, and the entirety of your knowledge and experience -- do you have any basis to disagree with the conclusion that, quote, "Vice President Biden did not alter U.S. foreign policy to benefit his son Hunter Biden"?

From the transcript of Archer's testimony to the House Committee: Q is Rep Goldman, A is Archer.

A I have no basis to know if he altered. I have no basis to know if he altered policy to benefit his son.

Q So you have no knowledge --

A I have no knowledge. Sorry.

Q -- of him --

A Yes, I have no knowledge.

Q -- altering U.S. policy to benefit his son.

A I have no knowledge.

Q You -- do you have any basis to disagree with the conclusion that "Hunter Biden's presence on the board of the Ukrainian gas company Burisma had no effect on U.S. foreign policy"?

A Not directly. You mean like making laws? I don't -- I don't think so.

Mr. Goldman. Foreign policy.

Mr. Archer. No -- no -- no on foreign policy.

Q No basis to disagree with that conclusion.

A No.

Q Do you have any basis to disagree with the conclusion that "Hunter Biden's role did not influence U.S. foreign policy decisions"?

A I have -- yeah, I have no basis.

Q Do you have any basis to disagree with the conclusion that "Vice President Biden carried out U.S. foreign policy in the interest of the United States"?

A I have no basis to judge.

Q Or to disagree with that.

A Or disagree.

Q You have no knowledge -- nothing based on your knowledge or experience contradicts this conclusion.

A No.

Q Does anything in your knowledge or experience contradict the conclusion that "there was no corruption, wrongdoing, or impropriety on the part of Vice President Biden"?

A I have no basis to know.

Q The report also found, quote, "No --"

Mr. Goldman. I'm sorry. You have no basis to know or is that a no?

Mr. Archer. I have -- I have -- I would have no idea.

Mr. Goldman. No basis --

Mr. Schwartz. Are you aware of any wrongdoing by Vice President Biden?

Mr. Archer. No, I'm not aware of any.

Q So based on your knowledge and experience, you have no evidence that would contradict any of these conclusions I just read.

A No.

Q The report also found, quote, "No evidence that any action of the U.S. Government or any U.S. official was taken to benefit Burisma or Hunter Biden." Do you have any evidence or knowledge that contradicts this conclusion?

A No.

Q So based on everything you saw, heard, and observed, did you have any knowledge of Joe Biden having any involvement with Burisma?

A No -- not direct, no.

Q No involvement of Joe --

A No.

Forum List

Back