Hunter Biden Can Walk Up To & Shoot Someone On 5th Ave

You far rightwing bastards supported a candidate, now President, and STILL support him, that said the same thing regarding himself.

So whatever you're saying to me now in this thread, you're really saying to yourself.

1w0gub.jpg
So you won’t answer my question, even if he killed a black guy?

Figures, you already support decades long failed Democratic polices that keep blacks in poverty, keep crime high in their neighborhoods, and results in more dead blacks and more in prison.

Keep serving your Dem Masters, like a good little slave.

And I'd STILL support Joe Biden for POTUS in 2020.

Period.
that tells us all we need to know about you,,,

He wrote Hunter and not Joe, so what is the issue again?
if you have to ask you wont understand the answer,,,

Sure I will because all the answer will be is partisan hype with talking points from those like Mark Levin...

It is not Joe Biden doing the shooting, so what is the issue again?
it all depends on why hunter shot them???

what if he said my daddy told me all blacks are jungle bunnies so all you tar babies are gonna die and started shooting black people???

you gonna vote for joe then???

You far rightwing bastards supported a candidate, now President, and STILL support him, that said the same thing regarding HIMSELF, not even his children.

So whatever you're saying to me now in this thread, you're really saying to yourself.

1w0gub.jpg
We all have our ways. I wrote this before. Back about 1980 a black guy and i had a conversation. We know things are fair and unfair and right and wrong. But he made a statement that all he wanted was "his space". And he was right. There are people who interfere with that. A lot of people. And it is worse today then back at that time. Look at your own while spouting about others also.

We all have our ways. I wrote this before. Back about 1980 a black guy and i had a conversation. We know things are fair and unfair and right and wrong. But he made a statement that all he wanted was "his space". And he was right. There are people who interfere with that. A lot of people. And it is worse today then back at that time. Look at your own while spouting about others also.
What are you talking about? I don't understand.

giphy.gif

the dif is he said it to the voters not the voters to him,,,

That's worse.
maybe,,,

hey wheres that link youve been promising???
Way worse. It demonstrates contempt for his own supporters.
wheres the link???

That's worse.
maybe,,,

wheres the link???
wrong link and you know it,,,

They supported a candidate who said that to THEM, about HIMSELF.

And they STILL supported him.

What's good for the goose, is good for the gander.

Turn around is fair play.

If these far rightwing sons-of-bitches didn't like me before, oh boy, are they gonna HATE MY GUTS after Joe Biden wins in November!

They better get on their knees from now and PRAY to God for a miracle that keeps Trump in Office, get MarcATL outta their hair forever.

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

I know what Trump said and I know people will vote him as long as he is not a Democrat...

It is their choice and I just can not care any longer and will not hold any grudge against Trumpsters if Trump loses...

That's worse.
maybe,,,

wheres the link???
I choose to stay on topic.

That's worse.
maybe,,,

wheres the link???
I choose to stay on topic.
thats out of the norm for you,,,

I know what Trump said and I know people will vote him as long as he is not a Democrat...

It is their choice and I just can not care any longer and will not hold any grudge against Trumpsters if Trump loses...
Let's just say, if somehow Trump doesn't manage to steal a win, these Trump-lovin' bastards are ABSOLUTELY gonna HATE MarcATL, that is if they didn't before.

Turnabout is fair play.

Period.
And some people put gerbils up their but for fun. People do crazy shit. And people on crack do real crazy shit so don't be surprised if Hunter eventually shoots someone or sells himself out to dudes. Crack is evil.

Period.

Sure I will because all the answer will be is partisan hype with talking points from those like Mark Levin...

what if he said my daddy told me all blacks are jungle bunnies so all you tar babies are gonna die and started shooting black people???

LOL

That's quite the overactive imagination you've got there.

Let's say Trump murdered someone on 5th Avenue, would you ever vote for him?

Period.

LOL

That's quite the overactive imagination you've got there.

Let's say Trump murdered someone on 5th Avenue, would you ever vote for him?
NOPE!!!

What law did he break?

If Hunter Biden has broken the law, why hasn’t the Trump Justice Department prosecuted him after all these years

Forum List

Back