Hunter Biden Can Walk Up To & Shoot Someone On 5th Ave

And I'd STILL support Joe Biden for POTUS in 2020.

Period.
that tells us all we need to know about you,,,

He wrote Hunter and not Joe, so what is the issue again?
if you have to ask you wont understand the answer,,,

Sure I will because all the answer will be is partisan hype with talking points from those like Mark Levin...

It is not Joe Biden doing the shooting, so what is the issue again?
it all depends on why hunter shot them???

what if he said my daddy told me all blacks are jungle bunnies so all you tar babies are gonna die and started shooting black people???

you gonna vote for joe then???
LOL

That's quite the overactive imagination you've got there.

Let's say Trump murdered someone on 5th Avenue, would you ever vote for him?
NOPE!!!
Ok, fair enough... but now let's say it's Eric Trump, and not Crazy Uncle Donald, who murders someone on 5th Avenue... would you ever vote for Donald Trump?

Period.

Sure I will because all the answer will be is partisan hype with talking points from those like Mark Levin...

what if he said my daddy told me all blacks are jungle bunnies so all you tar babies are gonna die and started shooting black people???

LOL

NOPE!!!
Ok, fair enough... but now let's say it's Eric Trump, and not Crazy Uncle Donald, who murders someone on 5th Avenue... would you ever vote for Donald Trump?

If your son shoots someone, should you hang ???

Period.

LOL

NOPE!!!
wouldnt make a difference because I would never vote for him,,,

And they STILL supported him.

What's good for the goose, is good for the gander.

Turn around is fair play.

If these far rightwing sons-of-bitches didn't like me before, oh boy, are they gonna HATE MY GUTS after Joe Biden wins in November!
You seem both internet butt-hurt and somehow simultaneously self aggrandized as an entity on a forum.

That's just so very sad, dude.

Period.

LOL

NOPE!!!

If your son shoots someone, should you hang ???
Of course not.

You seem both internet butt-hurt and somehow simultaneously self aggrandized as an entity on a forum.

That's just so very sad, dude.
Sounds like our President.

I'm in good company, right?
Our President is someone. People want to pay attention to what he says and does.

You? You are no one. Just some arrogant chump prancing around screaming look at me on a forum. The sooner you come to terms with this, the shorter the fall you take.

Period.

I admire your candor and willingness to admit to diminished intellectual capacity equivlant to a gnat. It's a shame the left can't do the same when it comes to Biden.

I admire your candor and willingness to admit to diminished intellectual capacity equivlant to a gnat. It's a shame the left can't do the same when it comes to Biden.
Explain how this makes sense to you.

How exactly did that asshole get his gun rights restored after doing drugs and being committed to a mental hospital?

If any concerned neighbor or community member even suggests that *I* might have a "mental illness" as they term it, my gun rights are gone for life and it's a ten-year felony for me to possess a firearm ever after that. No defense is offered or even possible in court, and there is no appeal and no recourse under the law as it is twisted, distorted, promoted, compelled, and enforced in the deadness of the letter of the statute without the Spirit and without the Constitution.

Can you not figure it out for yourself? Did I use words too large for your intellect?
Actually, no. I don't see how you can deem my post "diminished intellectual capacity" for saying almost verbatim that candidate Trump said, but you have no problem with.

That's what I'm trying to get at.

So if you will, please...

Can you not figure it out for yourself? Did I use words too large for your intellect?
Actually, no. I don't see how you can deem my post "diminished intellectual capacity" for saying almost verbatim that candidate Trump said, but you have no problem with.

That's what I'm trying to get at.

So if you will, please...

See, there's a prime example and confirmation of my claim of your diminished mental capacity. You don't know whether or not I had or have a problem with the statement made by President Trump. You ASSUME IT. And you know what they say about assuming.....It make an ASS out of yoU not ME.

Care to try again?

See, there's a prime example and confirmation of my claim of your diminished mental capacity. You don't know whether or not I had or have a problem with the statement made by President Trump. You ASSUME IT. And you know what they say about assuming.....It make an ASS out of yoU not ME.

Care to try again?
Sure, are you a Trump supporter?

Care to try again?
Sure, are you a Trump supporter?

That is irrelevant, and not germaine to the discussion. You chose to tip your bias hand and admit to supporting Biden even if he is complicit with his crooked son. That's a "you" problem....not a "me" problem.

Period.
Eve if it was a little black kid on the way to school? Or your brother? Sister? Grandpa? Would you then? Think carefully before answering.

That is irrelevant, and not germaine to the discussion. You chose to tip your bias hand and admit to supporting Biden even if he is complicit with his crooked son. That's a "you" problem....not a "me" problem.
I'm going to take that as a resounding "YES."

Even if you had said "no", I would have stated that you're essentially calling all your fellow Trump supporters as having a "diminished intellectual capacity equivlant to a gnat." But you don't have a problem w/that.

So all you're doing is proving how truly and utterly dishonest your partisanship makes you. You can't escape it, or weasel away from that being the case.

Good day sir.

6802d88e153ab306ca7679a9260cce1b2842c3967362ddaeb8b57a0af900b6d3.jpg

If Hunter shot someone on 5th avenue the media would immediately call it self defense and then blame Trump for the proliferation of firearms.

Forum List

Back