Hunter Biden Can Walk Up To & Shoot Someone On 5th Ave

That is irrelevant, and not germaine to the discussion. You chose to tip your bias hand and admit to supporting Biden even if he is complicit with his crooked son. That's a "you" problem....not a "me" problem.
I'm going to take that as a resounding "YES."

Even if you had said "no", I would have stated that you're essentially calling all your fellow Trump supporters as having a "diminished intellectual capacity equivlant to a gnat." But you don't have a problem w/that.

So all you're doing is proving how truly and utterly dishonest your partisanship makes you. You can't escape it, or weasel away from that being the case.

Good day sir.

6802d88e153ab306ca7679a9260cce1b2842c3967362ddaeb8b57a0af900b6d3.jpg

Oh....you are SO out of your league attempting to match wits with me. Go ahead, run and hide, I understand. I wouldn't be able to take much more of the verbal beat-down you've just taken.

You see, your comparison and circle logic is so misguided. Donald Trump....NOT his supporters said ( to paraphrase) he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and get away with it. And UNLIKE you, his supporters did not claim they would still support him regardless of that fact.

You're out of your league, give it a rest.
1602890313510.jpeg

Oh....you are SO out of your league attempting to match wits with me. Go ahead, run and hide, I understand. I wouldn't be able to take much more of the verbal beat-down you've just taken.

You see, your comparison and circle logic is so misguided. Donald Trump....NOT his supporters said ( to paraphrase) he could shoot someone on 5th Ave and get away with it. And UNLIKE you, his supporters did not claim they would still support him regardless of that fact.

You're out of your league, give it a rest.View attachment 402742
At this point, you're practically a dummy...

It's WORSE that Trump himself said it.

The voters didn't have to VERBALIZE it, dumb dumb, they supported him w/their ACTION.

Gosh, you're dumb!

1wid2q.jpg

You're out of your league, give it a rest.View attachment 402742
At this point, you're practically a dummy...

It's WORSE that Trump himself said it.

The voters didn't have to VERBALIZE it, dumb dumb, they supported him w/their ACTION.

Gosh, you're dumb!

1wid2q.jpg

He said it but he didn't DO IT, BRAIN TRUST. YOU committed to voting for Biden if he did do it.
Wow, I gotta admit, you have stamina to keep coming back for more. Or maybe you're just to stupid to stop.
1602891715006.gif

1602891954440.jpeg

See, there's a prime example and confirmation of my claim of your diminished mental capacity. You don't know whether or not I had or have a problem with the statement made by President Trump. You ASSUME IT. And you know what they say about assuming.....It make an ASS out of yoU not ME.

Care to try again?
Sure, are you a Trump supporter?

That is irrelevant, and not germaine to the discussion. You chose to tip your bias hand and admit to supporting Biden even if he is complicit with his crooked son. That's a "you" problem....not a "me" problem.
You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

It matters not that Marc would still support Joe.

See, there's a prime example and confirmation of my claim of your diminished mental capacity. You don't know whether or not I had or have a problem with the statement made by President Trump. You ASSUME IT. And you know what they say about assuming.....It make an ASS out of yoU not ME.

Care to try again?

Oh....well.....if you say it is so, then it must be.
1603040323610.jpeg

Care to try again?

Oh....well.....if you say it is so, then it must be. View attachment 403529
Clearly, otherwise would have said otherwise.

Forum List

Back