Hunter Biden: "Daddy I am broke. I can't pay my Alimony"

Lol

Before the stolen election or after
Even among Republicans only about 40% belive there is serious eveidence of that, most belive what you've just said is either an unproven conjecture or outright bs.

So thats well short of something resembling an objective example of Joe Biden doing something "bad".

Anything else?

Last edited:
Even among Republicans only about 40% belive there is serious eveidence of that, most belive what you've just said is either an unproven conjecture or outright bs.

So thats well short of something resembling an objective example of Joe Biden doing something "bad".

Anything else?
That's because the mainstream media is not covering it like I said

That's because the mainstream media is not covering it like I said
So Trump's Attorney General Bill Bar, who had DOJ bend over backwards to find serious electoral fraud and found none...was just not watching the right media?

If thats all you've got then seems that it's not that Joe does "bad" stuff, it's just that you are full of half-baked bs.

Last edited:
So Trump's Attorney General Bill Bar, who had DOJ bend over backwards to find serious electoral fraud and found none...was just not watching the right media?

If thats all you've got then seems that it's not that Joe does "bad" stuff, it's just that you are full of half-baked bs.

Everyone can see you moving the goal post too because you were referring to Republicans in general not deep State actors like Robert Mueller's buddy Bill Barr.
20230930_162803.jpg

Last edited:
nobodies asking you to... so go ahead vote for skyrocketing energy and food prices .. vote for open borders , rising crime and fentanyl deaths , vote for emboldened enemy countries and disastrous military withdrawals that our enemies took as a sign of weakness and incompetence .. in other words vote democrat again you weak , effeminate , marxist , homosexual, idiot !
He votes as he is told too.

51% of voters do not think DJT should be on the ticket at all.

61% think DJT should be tried.

Almost 65% have an unfavorable opinion of DJT.

20230930_162803.jpg

Criminals offend voters.

whats your problem with jerrads deal??
he was doing this same kind of business with saudis before he got near the WH so it makes sense he would go back to doing what he did before,,

The problem I have is that he was doing those deals while he was still in the White House. And he wouldn't have gotten that kind of a deal had he not been associated with the Orange Shitgibbon.

more people died from covid under the Briben admin and Briben had the vaccine created during the Trump admin . ... but you dont hear me blaming Briben ... instead i blame the REAL culprit dim ally China !

Just like I don't blame firemen for not putting a raging fire out fast enough.
Trump let Covid get that out of control.
Biden brought it under control, having to fight Republicans every step of the way.

oh, please

All of these years since 2008 looking for something huge, and you got... Hunter on minor charges.

Is this where you pretend Joe didn't peddle his son for foreign cash so Joe would make deals favoring these companies? If so, change your handle to something appropriate, like John Edgar lame horses.

Is this where you pretend Joe didn't peddle his son for foreign cash so Joe would make deals favoring these companies? If so, change your handle to something appropriate, like John Edgar lame horses.
Evidence, please. The American voter knows you don't have it

You don't even know what that means, in the first place, and, in the second place, you don't have any evidence of criminal activity.

so his dad molesting him as a child has nothing to do with him??

I think it does,,
Daddy Biden has molested and seen more of Hunter Biden's body than the hookers he later met up with and had plenty of sex with. Daddy Biden has also molested his daughter and took a shower with her.

This is who the Liberals elected. Gotta mean something, right?

The problem I have is that he was doing those deals while he was still in the White House. And he wouldn't have gotten that kind of a deal had he not been associated with the Orange Shitgibbon.

Just like I don't blame firemen for not putting a raging fire out fast enough.
Trump let Covid get that out of control.
Biden brought it under control, having to fight Republicans every step of the way.
I am sure its just an oversite on you part but you forgot to provide a link to show he was working on those deals before he left the WH,, not that doing that violates anything,,

And now you are going with conspiracy theories.
most people as fucked up as hunter have been molested as a child,, and since we know joe has a fetish for kids it only makes sense,,

did you wait until it got late to take a shower so your dad didnt come in while you were doing it??

Forum List

Back