Hunter Biden flees contempt hearing

So? Poor baby. Perhaps you should seek therapy to help you through this.

lol ... that's what i thought. you gots nothin' to defend the blatant hypocrisy.

thanx for the giggles, aflak.

checkmate.gif

Lie. On January 11, 2017, before starting his tenure as president of the United States, Trump announced that he and his daughter Ivanka would fully resign and his sons Donald Jr. and Eric would take executive charge of the various businesses, along with Chief Finance Officer Allen Weisselberg.

Lie. On January 11, 2017, before starting his tenure as president of the United States, Trump announced that he and his daughter Ivanka would fully resign and his sons Donald Jr. and Eric would take executive charge of the various businesses, along with Chief Finance Officer Allen Weisselberg.

lol ... no he didn't. yer chosen one is a megalomaniac, & no doubt had his cheeto dusted fingers in every aspect of his various grifts.

my god you are a sucker.

Republicans talk the talk about Hunter not testifying but fall on their “white privilege “ when offered the chance

23tfla.jpg

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC #RepublicansAreAJoke

Who was running the Trump business while Trump was President?

Gullible Sucker. :290968001256257790-final: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

In before BS Filter calls me a Liar.

No you will have to enlighten us.

M'kay. I so believe you don't know who I mean. Wait here and hold your breath while you wait, vermin. Only a Democrat is that willing to jump out and say trust you, you're really THAT stupid

Forum List

Back