Hunter Biden has been indicted: gun charges.

And? Ok we'll give you 3 felony charges that a private citizen will probably be able to plea down to 91 charges for Trump. Have a great day, traitor!
Hunter lied. I bet 1000's lied on the same form and were high when they checked "No"
But, let the RWingers think they won something. Something that will make a difference? Hah!

Right wingers fondling themselves on the internet over Hunter Biden’s gun form after half a decade of claiming there is mountains of evidence to wrong doing is hilarious. Donald Trump has serious indictments pending, pardoned convicted felons and has stated the desire to pardon traitors convicted of trying to install him illegally. But, yea, private citizen Hunter Biden said he wasn’t a drug addict on a check box. Unreal.

giphy.gif

Right wingers fondling themselves on the internet over Hunter Biden’s gun form after half a decade of claiming there is mountains of evidence to wrong doing is hilarious. Donald Trump has serious indictments pending, pardoned convicted felons and has stated the desire to pardon traitors convicted of trying to install him illegally. But, yea, private citizen Hunter Biden said he wasn’t a drug addict on a check box. Unreal.

giphy.gif
Drug addicts cannot own weapons or buy them legally..aren't you for criminal drug addicts not getting weapons?

Not really... Those gun charges are rarely charged...
Which reinforces the point that these charges are just a dodge from the real wrongdoing. IIRC, didn't he just dump the weapon in an actual dumpster? He should be charged for that more than for lying about his addiction.

Drug addicts cannot own weapons or buy them legally..aren't you for criminal drug addicts not getting weapons?
I think improperly checking a box on a form related to drug addiction is meaningless. I support drug testing before a gun purchase. How about you? Asking someone is stupid and no one ever gets convicted unless it accompanies another real crime.

About damn time.

And it’s likely to have to go to trial.

And, once again, it’s easy to predict that before Pappy leaves office (whether the case has gone to trial yet or not), he will issue Hunter a pardon. (Or Harris will, if Brandon is ejected from office.)
I t it interesting that after 5 years and all this talk about financial pay for play crimes all y’all got are drug and gun charges. Product of a real witch hunt wouldn't you say??

Now if he did the crime he should do the time I have no argument there. But let’s all be honest about how it got there.

I t it interesting that after 5 years and all this talk about financial pay for play crimes all y’all got are drug and gun charges. Product of a real witch hunt wouldn't you say??

Now if he did the crime he should do the time I have no argument there. But let’s all be honest about how it got there.
Perhaps you didn’t get the memo, twink. The “special” counsel is the same asshole who tried to foist off a sweet heart plea deal for Hunter.

Get a clue. Then, gfy.

About damn time.

And it’s likely to have to go to trial.

And, once again, it’s easy to predict that before Pappy leaves office (whether the case has gone to trial yet or not), he will issue Hunter a pardon. (Or Harris will, if Brandon is ejected from office.)
Yeah, but I just hope that this entire gun charge thing isn't some sort of plan to get him on something like this type of thing, but only in hopes to distract from the more serious charges or indictments that should also be applied in concerning the money laundering and/or shell company's set up to help funnel money into the Biden family by way of such scheme's or devices.

This guy Hunter and his dad could be international criminals who through the dad everything was made possible.

The American people will be watching all of this very closely as they should, and if a rat is smelt in this specific indictment and purpose there of, then all bets should be off, and the full weight of justice should be sought after diligently, and be levied against a possible criminal enterprise that includes treason and other such charges that should apply immediately. Impeachment should definitely be part of it all, because the American people should expect equal scrutiny after everything these people have done to Trump.

The American people have been obedient to the law over the year's, and they expect it to apply equally and balanced with the Biden's being no exception.

The thing about Trump, is that he's been on the defence because of the attacks and lies since 2016. So everything he has done was in defence against those lies and attacks. He should be cleared immediately, and the real culprits brought to justice immediately afterwards. For all those that joined the cult of lies and deception, you should hang your heads in shame.

What do you think of this unprecedented situation? Joe Biden is being impeached and simultaneously investigated for dozens of financial crimes, while at the same time, his son has been indicted for multiple felonies, and is also being investigated for dozens of financial crimes, along with several other members of the family.
The Biden Crime Family Syndicate is starting to unravel.

Yeah, but I just hope that this entire gun charge thing isn't some sort of plan to get him on something like this type of thing,

Uhm. Huh?

He applied for a gun license. He lied. He was a fucking addict. But he wouldn’t bother to check the accurate box.

Do we want drug addicts to be getting guns or gun licenses?

No. We don’t. That’s why it’s a felony to lie to get one.

And that is why it’s a felony to possess one based on a lie on the application.

Forum List

Back