Hunter Biden has been indicted: gun charges.

It's all Trump's fault, he's turning liberals into RINOs. First they starting pining for Cheney, then they started pining for Bolton, next was celebrating the Federalist Society, now they might actually defend the 2nd Amendment? By 2026 liberals will be voting Republican and not even know why.
How was any of that relevant?

And your point is what? Did you read where I said that check box is useless? Not much different than your posting.

You’re still clueless. Go read my post ten more times and see if you can figure it out. Everybody gets it but you.

The poor bastard who was interviewing Trump was fired, while you idiots elected Donald Chester The Molester Trump, POTUS.

The same guy who followed that woman into a dept. store changing room & sexually assaulted her.
Yet you are alright with all the crimes that Biden has committed, with actual proof, yet seem to think that an indictment equals a conviction of a crime. You believe what you decide to believe with zero evidence. A typical democrat

Oh boy! He's toast! Three felony counts related to narcotics. There's no way Garland can step in now and help him out. I predict a deal will be cut that will he will get a pardon in return that Biden will step down.

Yawn. A private citizen gets prosecuted for 3 felonies. Happens every day.

Everyone ready!

Now watch him walk.

I know how this will go. They just want to get this out of the way before the campaign. Nothing will come of it. The fox is being charged with a raid on the hen house. He will be judged by his fellow foxes

What I do care very much about is that this case has resulted in your side losing the gun control debate permanently and irrevocably, which is a MASSIVE win for Free America.
How so? If he committed a crime, then I have no problem with him being punished accordingly for it.

These are the consequences of you backing a mob family. Suck it.
Once again, I don’t care what happens to Hunter. I’m not voting for him. One idiot doesn’t mean the entire family is a mob.

Forum List

Back