Hunter Biden has been indicted: gun charges.

Most of what I've read suggests this is a politically motivated prosecution in the sense that charges are not typically brought in cases like this.

The gun charge, which carries a maximum sentence of 10 years, is only sporadically brought against first-time offenders, particularly ones like Mr. Biden, who is not accused of using the weapon in another crime.

Mr. Biden’s lawyers have argued to Justice Department officials that the charge will ultimately be thrown out because a series of Supreme Court and appeals court decisions have cast doubt on the constitutionality of the federal government putting certain conditions on firearms purchases.

Hunter Biden Indicted on Gun Charges

The federal gun charge, which makes it unlawful for a drug addict to possess a weapon, is a rarely used statute that is facing legal challenges and has recently been used as a catch-all charge against white supremacists.
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...ges-hunter-biden-are-rarely-brought-rcna90191

Double standards Previous to the charges being brought the Trump brigade accused Weiss of being in the tank for the Dems when he agreed to let Hunter plead guilty to a gun related misdemeanor. Now the script has flipped and he can credibly be accused of caving to pressure from House Repubs and conservative media. After all, Weiss is a Trump appointee.

Double think Now that charges have been brought I suspect they'll be some, "See, I told you charges should have been brought. It shows the Biden admin and Garland are corrupt." Giving no consideration to the credit Joe and Merrick should receive for keeping out of the final charging decision. The polar opposite of corruption.
It is doing to the democrats what they have been doing for years, and well deserved.

What do you think of this unprecedented situation? Joe Biden is being impeached and simultaneously investigated for dozens of financial crimes, while at the same time, his son has been indicted for multiple felonies, and is also being investigated for dozens of financial crimes, along with several other members of the family.
You got him now! :abgg2q.jpg:

Probably we are reading seeing or hearing it wrong or the other dozen other perpetual liberal attempts to dismiss damaging facts.

You got him now! :abgg2q.jpg:

Thanks for keeping my thread at the top of the page!

What do you think of this unprecedented situation? Joe Biden is being impeached and simultaneously investigated for dozens of financial crimes, while at the same time, his son has been indicted for multiple felonies, and is also being investigated for dozens of financial crimes, along with several other members of the family.

The big picture here is keeping Ole Hunter from having to stand the scrutiny of corruption and money laundering and keeping Potatohead out of it.

These charges will never amount to a hill of beans and meantime Ole Hunter and the Big Guy don't have to answer any of the much more serious corruption charges.

Dirty Democrat politics. We see it all the time.

The big picture here is keeping Ole Hunter from having to stand the scrutiny of corruption and money laundering and keeping Potatohead out of it.

These charges will never amount to a hill of beans and meantime Ole Hunter and the Big Guy don't have to answer any of the much more serious corruption charges.

Dirty Democrat politics. We see it all the time.

I'm not sure about that.

The current impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden has little to do with Hunter. Hunter was just the bagman, who Joe stupidly assigned duties to, despite Hunter being a degenerate crackhead who dropped evidence all over the place.

It will be interesting to see what evidence they try to enter if it gets to trial, and what gets in. He has means and therefor can afford the best counsel and support. They will go after any evidence chain of custody with pliers. So it will be interesting.

Biden knew about this yesterday.
bidenisacrookkjhklgjkjff.jpg

Probably the federal form Hunter lied on. Or are you talking about the defense?
Well the prosecution will need to know evidence that he lied. I am wondering what the Prosecution will try to admit, and what the judge will allow. Fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine is a potential wrecking ball here. Maybe someone rolled. Maybe I am ignorant.

I disagree. Seems like you guys very much care about what happens to Hunter Biden.

Truly I don't. He's a degenerate scumbag and I have no doubt, like all degenerate scumbags, he'll do away with himself at some point.

What I do care very much about is that this case has resulted in your side losing the gun control debate permanently and irrevocably, which is a MASSIVE win for Free America.

These are the consequences of you backing a mob family. Suck it.

LOL

If anyone on Hunter Biden's side contests these charges, the DemoKKKrats have lost the gun control debate forever, regardless of what happens to Hunter.

It's over.

Actually, two conservative federal judges have sided with Biden, in ruling on two separate cases, that the law under the indictment is unconstitutional.

Forum List

Back