Hunter Biden has been indicted: gun charges.

It’s about time. All those Democrats who want to make sure we have tough gun laws will support this I’m sure. He broke the rules and now must answer for them. I’m anticipating Biden will make a press release fully supporting this move any min now
This thread is a duplicate of info:

by 3 minutes! :auiqs.jpg:

No doubt the investigating agency made some kind of procedural error to where this will get thrown out.

Hunter Biden has been indicted: Democrats do not riot or attack the government or democracy

I bet you people imagine ANTIFA coming out to protest :auiqs.jpg:
If it helps I am going to see Leanne Morgan tonight with Wife and Her Aunt because they wanted to go. I will drink a really overpriced crappy bourbon at the show in protest. :cheers2:

If you got pulled over and submit to a breath, UI or blood test, it will prove your innocence or guilt of being under the influence. Checking a box doesn't prove jack shit.

Sadly for you, that's not the way federal background checks work.

But I LOVE the fact that you're abandoning your former arguments on "gun control" and now advocating that being on drugs and a felon should not deprive someone of the right to buy and own a gun.

I am not understanding how lying on a gun license (or registration form or a gun purchase form) about drug abuse would have been at his pappy’s direction.
I am not understanding why anyone would mark yes, for using drugs, on a gun form. Has 'yes' ever been marked?

There is not going to be a second term and Ole Potatohead will have absolutely no qualms about giving his son a pardon as he leaves office. That is the kind of scumbag he is.

All Democrats are scumbags.
In fairness:

I doubt my son would ever be in Hunter’s position. But, if he was, and I was the President, I doubt I’d hesitate to issue the pardon.

About damn time.

And it’s likely to have to go to trial.

And, once again, it’s easy to predict that before Pappy leaves office (whether the case has gone to trial yet or not), he will issue Hunter a pardon. (Or Harris will, if Brandon is ejected from office.)
A gun charge. How does that implicate Biden?

I'm not sure about that.

The current impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden has little to do with Hunter. Hunter was just the bagman, who Joe stupidly assigned duties to, despite Hunter being a degenerate crackhead who dropped evidence all over the place.
You can get to the Big Guy through the Bag Boy.

About damn time.

And it’s likely to have to go to trial.

And, once again, it’s easy to predict that before Pappy leaves office (whether the case has gone to trial yet or not), he will issue Hunter a pardon. (Or Harris will, if Brandon is ejected from office.)
A pardon would be the worst thing that could happen. It will show how hypocritical they are concerning the enforcement of laws pertaining to firearms.

You can get to the Big Guy through the Bag Boy.

Hunter's carelessness and incompetence exposed Joe. That's where the impeachment inquiry is going. No one cares what Hunter did, he's a degenerate shitstain, but he's not an elected official. However, his stupidity exposed his father, who IS an elected official, and now his crimes are being investigated.

Hunter can lie and get a gun even though it’s illegal but Trump can’t ask questions about an election
Lib 101

If he issues Hunter a pardon, he can forget about his 2nd term.
Dear lord , the guy can't complete a sentence or find his way off a stage now . Is anyone so stupid to vote for him in another year ? My God, talk about party over country.

Forum List

Back