Hunter Biden has been indicted: gun charges.

You dumbshit. I guarantee you that if I lied buying a firearm and the Feds found out about it they would bring charges.

Of course my father is not the Grand Poopa of the Banana Republic of America.

Some black rapper just got put away for a long time for doing exactly what Hunter did.

The impeachment inquiry into Joe Biden has nothing to do with Hunter's firearms felonies.

This is what taking down a mob family looks like. Multiple fronts.
So Hunter will flip on his boss?

what friggin world do you live in?

We know it's bs, but we all know the Trump family businesses were convicted of crimes.

I don't think so. Once you argue that the law Hunter Biden is charged with violating is an unconstitutional law, the gun control debate as we know it is over.

You'll have to try to find another way to deprive people of their civil rights, and it's going to get a lot harder for you to do that when you're here defending a mob family every day.

LOL

No need. Hunter has admitted his own drug use many times, verbally and in writing, and the federal form he lied on simply asks:

Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?

Hunter, by his own admission, is indeed an unlawful user of multiple controlled substances.
Wrong on both counts. There is no such thing as a gun control law. That is a moron talking point. One in which you do quite well.

But I digress.

Adjudicating any law as unconstitutional, does not negate all laws on similar issues. In this case, it is the culmination of over a five tear witch hunt by a Trump appointed prosecutor, that asked the current Attorney General, to allow him to save face, after a botched plea agreement, that he actually had a guilty plea on, to be reappointed as a special prosecutor, to get another bite at the apple, to at least try to get a conviction on a gun charge, after looking like an idiot trying to prosecute two tax cases based on late filings, that are never brought against anybody.

A gun charge, even the Supreme Court has doubts on it's Constitutionality.

This is a witch hunt at every level, with no real attempt at enforcing laws in any honest effort, but to appease an emotionally immature adult, that will have the law enforced in an honest effort, based upon actual crimes.

Your obvious attempt at trying to smear Joe Biden, is not going to work, and he will win reelection by an even larger margin than he did in 2020, while the seditious traitor at Maralago, will become a convicted felon, whether or not he actually goes to prison.

This is a fact all emotionally immature adults, that are MAGA's, should prepare themselves for.

A lying cokehead like this Hunter scumbag can get a gun but the citizens of New Mexico can't have one according to the ding bat Governor.
And a guy who raped a woman in a dressing room & grabs women by the pussy was elected POTUS, by you Trump cult asslickers.

See the difference, window licker?

These charges are rarely brought agans ANYBODY, unless the person is a violent felon, you moron.

Oh btw, Joe & Hunter Biden have publicly & openly admitted to Hunter's drug problem. So tell me you self righteous aswwipe, that makes them a bad person, how?

O would you prefer that they lied about everything like your cult hero Trump does?
Well, I see you never applied for a gun.

FYI...it is not just an application. It is a federal affidavit. When caught lying on it, all are indicted charged and tried with penalty of jail time and and fines.

You just made that crap up.

And it amazes me how people like you find a way to bring in Trump while talking about Hunter Biden.

So Hunter will flip on his boss?

what friggin world do you live in?

We know it's bs, but we all know the Trump family businesses were convicted of crimes.

They're totally separate cases. Like I said, taking down a mob family usually involves multiple prosecutions across multiple jurisdictions for multiple offenses.

The Biden crime family is diversified. Hunter's felony fuckup is just low-hanging fruit.

And a guy who raped a woman in a dressing room & grabs women by the pussy was elected POTUS, by you Trump cult asslickers.

See the difference, window licker?

You elected one who showered with his young daughter... window licker

Wrong on both counts. There is no such thing as a gun control law. That is a moron talking point. One in which you do quite well.

But I digress.

Adjudicating any law as unconstitutional, does not negate all laws on similar issues. In this case, it is the culmination of over a five tear witch hunt by a Trump appointed prosecutor, that asked the current Attorney General, to allow him to save face, after a botched plea agreement, that he actually had a guilty plea on, to be reappointed as a special prosecutor, to get another bite at the apple, to at least try to get a conviction on a gun charge, after looking like an idiot trying to prosecute two tax cases based on late filings, that are never brought against anybody.

A gun charge, even the Supreme Court has doubts on it's Constitutionality.

This is a witch hunt at every level, with no real attempt at enforcing laws in any honest effort, but to appease an emotionally immature adult, that will have the law enforced in an honest effort, based upon actual crimes.

Your obvious attempt at trying to smear Joe Biden, is not going to work, and he will win reelection by an even larger margin than he did in 2020, while the seditious traitor at Maralago, will become a convicted felon, whether or not he actually goes to prison.

This is a fact all emotionally immature adults, that are MAGA's, should prepare themselves for.

As I said, it's wonderful that you've abandoned your previous position on "gun control", and are now advocating that being a junkie and a felon should not prevent someone from buying or owning a gun. It's about time.

Hehehehehe hahahahaha hohohohoho. Oh Biden Crime Family ... they're about to get youuuuuuu! LOLOLOLOLOL

It's certainly some weaksauce stuff, I'll tell you that. What are the penalties?

18 USC section 922(g)(3) defines the main crime:
It shall be unlawful for any person—

(3)
who is an unlawful user of or addicted to any controlled substance (as defined in section 102 of the Controlled Substances Act (21 U.S.C. 802));

The penalty provision seems to call for a 5 year maximum prison term:

18 U.S. Code § 924 - Penalties

(a)
(1)Except as otherwise provided in this subsection, subsection (b), (c), (f), or (p) of this section, or in section 929, whoever—
(A)
knowingly makes any false statement or representation with respect to the information required by this chapter to be kept in the records of a person licensed under this chapter or in applying for any license or exemption or relief from disability under the provisions of this chapter;
(B)
knowingly violates subsection (a)(4), (f), (k), or (q) of section 922;
(C)
knowingly imports or brings into the United Statesor any possession thereof anyfirearm or ammunition in violation of section 922(l); or
(D)
willfully violates any other provision of this chapter,

shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than five years, or both.

But I believe there may be more. It comes down to what the special counsel charged or for the grand jury to approve.

They're totally separate cases. Like I said, taking down a mob family usually involves multiple prosecutions across multiple jurisdictions for multiple offenses.

The Biden crime family is diversified. Hunter's felony fuckup is just low-hanging fruit.
11 full days!!!! OMFG! A regular Al Capone.

Count three of the indictment charges Biden with unlawfully possessing that gun, a Colt pistol, for 11 days following the purchase. That charge is based on a federal law making it illegal to possess a weapon while a person is using illegal drugs.
Biden’s lawyer, Abbe Lowell, accused Weiss of caving to improper political pressure from Republicans in charging the president’s son.

“Hunter Biden possessing an unloaded gun for 11 days was not a threat to public safety, but a prosecutor, with all the power imaginable, bending to political pressure presents a grave threat to our system of justice,” said Lowell.

Forum List

Back