Hunter Biden has been indicted: gun charges.

Sadly for you, that's not the way federal background checks work.

But I LOVE the fact that you're abandoning your former arguments on "gun control" and now advocating that being on drugs and a felon should not deprive someone of the right to buy and own a gun.
You're barking again. The charge for lying on a firearm purchase form and being charged for it, in Hunter's case, is retaliatory.

About damn time.

And it’s likely to have to go to trial.

And, once again, it’s easy to predict that before Pappy leaves office (whether the case has gone to trial yet or not), he will issue Hunter a pardon. (Or Harris will, if Brandon is ejected from office.)
Biden ejected from office?

This house Troll, BackAgain has always been delirious, but this nugget is -- precious.

This is why they had to distract and divert via Trump in order to prevent what is now coming out from coming out

The question on the form Hunter lied on simply asks:

Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?

It has nothing to do with abuse or addiction. Just unlawful use. Both Hunter and Joe Biden have admitted many times, verbally and in writing, that Hunter is an unlawful user of multiple controlled substances.
These charges are rarely brought agans ANYBODY, unless the person is a violent felon, you moron.

Oh btw, Joe & Hunter Biden have publicly & openly admitted to Hunter's drug problem. So tell me you self righteous aswwipe, that makes them a bad person, how?

O would you prefer that they lied about everything like your cult hero Trump does?

Hunter can lie and get a gun even though it’s illegal but Trump can’t ask questions about an election
Lib 101
A lying cokehead like this Hunter scumbag can get a gun but the citizens of New Mexico can't have one according to the ding bat Governor.

Hunter's carelessness and incompetence exposed Joe. That's where the impeachment inquiry is going. No one cares what Hunter did, he's a degenerate shitstain, but he's not an elected official. However, his stupidity exposed his father, who IS an elected official, and now his crimes are being investigated.
After two years;

YOU GOT HIM NOW! :abgg2q.jpg:

These charges are rarely brought agans ANYBODY,
You dumbshit. I guarantee you that if I lied buying a firearm and the Feds found out about it they would bring charges.

Of course my father is not the Grand Poopa of the Banana Republic of America.

Forum List

Back