Hunter Biden!! Joshua Kushner and his family!!

make millions.

March 13, 2020 - Today, Oscar, a tech-driven health insurance company, launched the first testing center locator for COVID-19 in the U.S., featuring more than 100 centers today. It is accessible to the general public and more testing centers are being added every day.

The testing center locator is the latest update to the tools Oscar is developing in response to member needs as the outbreak evolves. The tool builds on the insurer's at-home risk assessment survey, also launched this week. Here's a step-by-step look at the consumer journey to coronavirus planning and care using Oscar's full-stack tech platform and advanced clinical capabilities:

And telemedicine:

4. Discuss your personalized results with a telemedicine doctor: The survey seamlessly links to Oscar's telemedicine solution, offered at $0 for members for COVID-19 treatment. Members can speak with a Doctor on Call about symptoms, risks, prescriptions and more. Speaking to a doctor is an important piece of assessing risk.

Oscar | Smart, simple health insurance.

---------------------------------------------------
Oscar[edit]
Kushner is a co-founder of Oscar Health, a health insurance start-up. Founded in 2012, Oscar was valued at $2.7 billion in 2016.
Joshua Kushner - Wikipedia
-----------------------------------------------

Talk about Hunter if you dare!!

Hunter Biden 'willfully and contemptuously' defying court order to turn over sensitive financial docs, contempt motion says

So does Tramp. Is it different because he is Potus? And what does this have to do with Joshua Kushner company. You do not get to cut down Hunter Biden ever again.

You dared posters to bring Biden up in your OP, so why ask such a stupid damn question!

make millions.

March 13, 2020 - Today, Oscar, a tech-driven health insurance company, launched the first testing center locator for COVID-19 in the U.S., featuring more than 100 centers today. It is accessible to the general public and more testing centers are being added every day.

The testing center locator is the latest update to the tools Oscar is developing in response to member needs as the outbreak evolves. The tool builds on the insurer's at-home risk assessment survey, also launched this week. Here's a step-by-step look at the consumer journey to coronavirus planning and care using Oscar's full-stack tech platform and advanced clinical capabilities:

And telemedicine:

4. Discuss your personalized results with a telemedicine doctor: The survey seamlessly links to Oscar's telemedicine solution, offered at $0 for members for COVID-19 treatment. Members can speak with a Doctor on Call about symptoms, risks, prescriptions and more. Speaking to a doctor is an important piece of assessing risk.

Oscar[edit]
Kushner is a co-founder of Oscar Health, a health insurance start-up. Founded in 2012, Oscar was valued at $2.7 billion in 2016.

Hunter Biden 'willfully and contemptuously' defying court order to turn over sensitive financial docs, contempt motion says

So does Tramp. Is it different because he is Potus? And what does this have to do with Joshua Kushner company. You do not get to cut down Hunter Biden ever again.

You dared posters to bring Biden up in your OP, so why ask such a stupid damn question!

You don't get to put Hunter Biden down either.

Perhaps Biden Sr. will have Hunter and his wife have offices in the WH and be his right hand man.

Its obvious no one cares about Joshua Kushner or nepotism with Jared and Ivanka offices in the WH.

Well the trampers don't anyway.

Im confused ladyP,,,you dared me to talk about hunter and I did but you wont talk to me about him,,,

You don't get to talk about Hunter, when Jared and Josh Kushner is doing the so much more than looks bad.

make millions.

And telemedicine:

Oscar[edit]

You don't get to put Hunter Biden down either.

Perhaps Biden Sr. will have Hunter and his wife have offices in the WH and be his right hand man.

Do me a major favor and show where I put Hunter Biden down in that response to you because I swear you're reading skills are fucking pathetic!

I pointed out to a damn fact you brought up Hunter Biden with daring posters to attack him and not me!

Its obvious no one cares about Joshua Kushner or nepotism with Jared and Ivanka offices in the WH.

Im confused ladyP,,,you dared me to talk about hunter and I did but you wont talk to me about him,,,

You don't get to talk about Hunter, when Jared and Josh Kushner is doing the so much more than looks bad.

Ummm, it was you that challenged them to bring him up, so why do something that stupid?

Wait, I forgot you most likely do not realize how you started the nonsense!

what did they do that compares to going to work for a hostile foreign government

what did they do that compares to going to work for a hostile foreign government

It wasn't hostile. Russia was and still is.

when did russia come into this???

I was talking about china,,,

make millions.

And telemedicine:

Oscar[edit]

Oscar Health sounds like a good option for Hunter to get treatment for his crack problem using a telemedicine doctor...I bet they could help Joe too with his dementia.

make millions.

And telemedicine:

Oscar[edit]

Oscar Health sounds like a good option for Hunter to get treatment for his crack problem using a telemedicine doctor...I bet they could help Joe too with his dementia.

Last I read he doesn't have a coke problem anymore.

Forum List

Back