Hunter Biden to plead guilty of two minor crimes (tax and a gun) Two year probation likely

Suck on it....

After three days of deliberation, the eight women and four men found Stewart guilty of one count of conspiracy, two counts of making false statements and one count of obstruction of agency proceedings.

Nowhere in the conviction is insider trading mentioned, fucking dope.
No, you suck on it. :badgrin:

On ignore :smoochEE:

No, you suck on it. :badgrin:

On ignore :smoochEE:
GoFish.jpg

Democrat privilege.

To two misdemeanors, crimes for which most people are never prosecuted.

He was charged with a misdemeanor, filing taxes late and underpaying what he owed.

That happened to me, I just paid the tax, in payments, and filed late. No indictment. This is true for most people.

As for the gun charge, few people are ever charged for lying on a gun application form, their permits are just cancelled. Out of 112,000 reported to the US attorney's office in 2017, only 12 were prosecuted.

This is the result of a 5 year investigation. Durham investigated for 4 years and got squat, a 300 page bellyache about the FBi, all old news previously reported on by IG Horowitz.

Federal prosecutors report to Hunter's dad's Hand Picked AG.

Of course they are going to cut a sweetheart deal.

US Attorney David Weiss, appointed by Trump/Bill Barr as Special Prosecutor, was left in place by Joe Biden to finish the job. Normally, a president fires all the US Attorneys, but Biden, determined not to appear tipping the scales in his favor, left Weiss to finish the job, OF HIS OWN SON, and, after 5 years, got two misdemeanor charges. The SC office operates outside the chain of command, and are independent. It is seen as a noble assignment and there is no way in hell Weiss would have took the gig if he had to kowtow to the whims of a President.

To two misdemeanors, crimes for which most people are never prosecuted.

He was charged with a misdemeanor, filing taxes late and underpaying what he owed.

That happened to me, I just paid the tax, in payments, and filed late. No indictment. This is true for most people.

As for the gun charge, few people are ever charged for lying on a gun application form, their permits are just cancelled. Out of 112,000 reported to the US attorney's office in 2017, only 12 were prosecuted.

This is the result of a 5 year investigation. Durham investigated for 4 years and got squat, a 300 page bellyache about the FBi, all old news previously reported on by IG Horowitz.

Forum List

Back