Hunter Biden

the corruption is with his father that uses his political powers for hunter and other members of his family to create personal gain for them as pointed out in the link I provided and you ignored,,,
What exactly did Joe Biden do to benefit Hunter BIden? Be specific. No hand waving, generalizations. Be very specific, as if you were writing an indictment of Joe Biden.
not playing your word games,, we've been through it and youve made it clear youre OK with politicians using their office to benefit their families,,,

well at least dem politicians,,
That's about as much as I expected.

You don't answer the question because you can't. You can't answer the question because there's no case against Joe Biden.

its been answered so many times on this thread it makes it ridiculous to entertain an answer,,,,

Why do you defend a crack whore drunk as Hunter?

Why do you attack him relentlessly? No one has defended him, but the man has broken no laws, and committed no crimes. So why are you going after him? What can you possibly hope to gain?

The irony you say that and you're not an American, just our nosy neighbor, LOL

Still not an answer Kaz. Why are you so incapable of answering simple questions? Or even displaying decent manners?

Because unlike the Trump children, Hunter Biden directly used his father's influence to make millions of dollars. Hunter specifically targeted Ukraine and China, two countries his father had incredible power over and they paid him handsomely for influence. It's prima facie corruption. Rather than stopping him, Joe Biden, was completely corrupt.

You wanted an answer, you got it. Now acknowledge that I answered it.

You won't, which answers your other question why I don't bother with you

So you "acknowledged" I answered the question by responding nothing, LOL. Then you always respond nothing, you just usually use so many more words to do it.

Hunter doing deals and making millions where his FATHER has direct power over them like Ukraine and China is right there corruption. There is no investigating for quit pro quo. It IS quid pro quo.

Well, unless you're a corrupt third world dictatorship ... or the son of a Democrat politician ...

For anyone in the world except a Democrat politician or a third world corrupt dictatorship, Hunter profiting from business deals where his father has the direct power Joe did over Ukraine and China, both of them would be in jail now
Not really. Not if you actually consider what is and isn't legal. Be dispassionate and consider this objectively.

Hunter isn't in government. He doesn't have to explain to anyone what jobs he takes or why he takes them. The law can't prevent him from engaging in a business arrangement with whomever he wants, just like any other individual.

The law can prevent government officials from using government power to benefit themselves or people close to them, but that didn't happen here.

I haven't taken you off ignore yet, but progressive hunter is making me see you.

You're a fucking moron. It is a DIRECT conflict of interest when your son is making business deals over a relationship YOU manage. That IS corruption right there. The son of any CEO or business executive would be fired and likely arrested for fraud, the son of any European politician would be arrested, you'd be dropping a load if it were a Republican.

Again, only a third world despot or a ... Democrat ... would get away with that

Why do you attack him relentlessly? No one has defended him, but the man has broken no laws, and committed no crimes. So why are you going after him? What can you possibly hope to gain?

What does her nationality have to do with her contributions to these discussions? Nothing. It’s a cheap and low IQ distraction tactic to try and steer the discussion to that. Do better.

Try reading my post again, you whiffed the first time

the corruption is with his father that uses his political powers for hunter and other members of his family to create personal gain for them as pointed out in the link I provided and you ignored,,,
What exactly did Joe Biden do to benefit Hunter BIden? Be specific. No hand waving, generalizations. Be very specific, as if you were writing an indictment of Joe Biden.
not playing your word games,, we've been through it and youve made it clear youre OK with politicians using their office to benefit their families,,,

well at least dem politicians,,
That's about as much as I expected.

You don't answer the question because you can't. You can't answer the question because there's no case against Joe Biden.
The alternate universe doesn't provide much in the way of provable facts. Just talking points. That's enough.

What does her nationality have to do with her contributions to these discussions? Nothing. It’s a cheap and low IQ distraction tactic to try and steer the discussion to that. Do better.

That’s fine, I whiff all the time. You cool with her input then? If yes then we are good

For anyone in the world except a Democrat politician or a third world corrupt dictatorship, Hunter profiting from business deals where his father has the direct power Joe did over Ukraine and China, both of them would be in jail now
Not really. Not if you actually consider what is and isn't legal. Be dispassionate and consider this objectively.

Hunter isn't in government. He doesn't have to explain to anyone what jobs he takes or why he takes them. The law can't prevent him from engaging in a business arrangement with whomever he wants, just like any other individual.

The law can prevent government officials from using government power to benefit themselves or people close to them, but that didn't happen here.

I haven't taken you off ignore yet, but progressive hunter is making me see you.

You're a fucking moron. It is a DIRECT conflict of interest when your son is making business deals over a relationship YOU manage. That IS corruption right there. The son of any CEO or business executive would be fired and likely arrested for fraud, the son of any European politician would be arrested, you'd be dropping a load if it were a Republican.

Again, only a third world despot or a ... Democrat ... would get away with that
Agree it’s a direct conflict of interest, but someone pointed out that it isn’t illegal.

That someone was Trump.

The law exempts the president and Vice President from conflict of interest laws, which is not the most unreasonable exemption given these people are overseeing literally everything in government and their duties cannot be handed off to others as would happen with someone lower in government.

There is no law against it. Be objective.

its been answered so many times on this thread it makes it ridiculous to entertain an answer,,,,
Ah, so you’re just being lazy?

And you used the word entertain wrong. I would be entertaining your answer, if you could provide one. Before you reply firing of Shokin, that’s been debunked every single time as there’s zero evidence Burisma or Hunter Biden had any input on that decision and a lot of evidence showing that career state department officials did want him fired for being corrupt and wasting taxpayer money.

And you used the word entertain wrong. I would be entertaining your answer, if you could provide one. Before you reply firing of Shokin, that’s been debunked every single time as there’s zero evidence Burisma or Hunter Biden had any input on that decision and a lot of evidence showing that career state department officials did want him fired for being corrupt and wasting taxpayer money.
and once again with lies,,,,

Once again you left baseless accusations rather than arguments.

only baseless because you have dbl standards,,,

only baseless because you have dbl standards,,,
One standard. You make an accusation, you provide evidence for it. I hold myself to it, you don’t.

That’s fine, I whiff all the time. You cool with her input then? If yes then we are good

Still doesn't address what I said

Hunter Biden appeared on the Jimmy Kimmel show last night as part of his POS book tour....once again he had the opportunity to deny all of the scandals, scams, and crimes. Once again he refused to do so.

Is the laptop (that has been confirmed by the FBI and Hunter's own lawyer as being his) yours?

"I DON'T KNOW."

It exactly addresses what you said... What are you talking about?

It exactly addresses what you said... What are you talking about?

Try reading what I said to her again. Did you read it? Can you read?

What did I ask her? What irony did I feel the question showed?

You don't know, do you?

1618001394325.png

Forum List

Back