Hunter Chinese payment sent to Pappy’s Delaware house.

You got him NOW........LOLLOLLLOLLLOLLL
It's really not a question of "getting him" - it's about protecting our Govt from corruption....we really need to do a better job of rooting these folks out, instead of giving them 50 plus years in high offices.

You're a hoot!
Mike%20Tyson-Th.gif

Even you know that any major business in Communist China is overseen and controlled by their military.

As you know, Communist China is bringing their form of management to your friends in Michigan.

Chinese owners of planned Michigan EV plant make staff in the Communist state pledge allegiance to the Party and wear Red Army uniforms on bizarre field trips in China

• Gotion Inc is developing a taxpayer-subsidized $2.4 billion electric vehicle battery facility in Michigan
  • Its Chinese parent company Gotian High-Tech took staff on several corporate retreats to CCP revolutionary memorials in 2021
  • During the trips workers wore Red Army outfits and pledged to 'fight for communism to the end of my life'
By ALICE WRIGHT FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 17:19 EDT, 1 September 2023 | UPDATED: 18:23 EDT, 1 September 2023

The Gotion chron in Michigan should be compared with the El Hibri chron for vaccine making in Michigan. (Meet the El-Hibri Family, RFK Jr. The Real Anthony Fauci, p. 383). El-Hibri is linked to Battelle's West Jefferson, Ohio facility, one of the three suspects in the source of the post-9/11 anthrax attacks.

It's really not a question of "getting him" - it's about protecting our Govt from corruption....we really need to do a better job of rooting these folks out, instead of giving them 50 plus years in high offices.
And tell us why Kushner got 2 Billion.

Agreed, now what about Kushner?

And tell us why Kushner got 2 Billion.

Agreed, now what about Kushner?
He didn't....that's a lie.

Saudi Arabia, along with numerous other countries used a investment firm he happens to work for, to invest money in businesses.

Nothing came to Kushner...that was just more deflection and propaganda from the dembot propgandist to defend the criminal cartel that is the Xiden family.

See, we can see what the money was used for, what the company that Kushner works for does...and see tht the billions didn't go to Kushner.

So why were the Xidens getting paid?

Nice catch, OP, Post #1! Mind Wars first taught us about communist Chinese cells in schools in 2018.
Mind Wars Post #1

As the chron in Post #1 of this thread states, 'August 2, 2019 Jonathan Li wired $250,000 with Joe Biden's home listed on the wire.'

Biden wrote recommendations for Jonathan Li's family: Brown University, though Mind Wars' Huazhong communist cell was at University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. Bidens have the Chinese money and the communist cell at UIUC is in place by 2 Aug 2019.

Crimson Contagion 2019
'....On 13 Aug in Illinois and 11 states from Arizona to Connecticut, federal, state and local officials began the four-day exercise....According to the report, officials at the National Security Council in the White House were briefed....'

RFK Jr. further deconstructs the pathology:

'That August -- not even ten weeks before the first COVID-19 infections were reported in Wuhan -- a 2019 war game coded Crimson Contagion capped eight months of planning overseen by Robert Kadlec, who was, by then, President Trump's Disaster Response Leader. Also involved in this virus war game scenario was Anthony Fauci representing the NIH, Dr. Robert R. Redfield of the CDC, and HHS Secretary Alex Azar. The HHS Office of Preparedness and Response teamed with the top spooks at the National Security Council to lead the four-day nationwide "Functional Exercise."

So now Kadlec -- who had, for twenty years, been writing scripts for using a pandemic to overthrow democracy and curtail constitutional rights -- was in a perfect position to do just that. With this virus simulation, he included all the key players who would manage what was to become a de facto coup d'etat sixty days hence.'
(TRAF, p. 422)

This chron may help, though it's lame, doesn't mention Pozharsky at all:

Post #22 The Biden's Influence Peddling Timeline

It keeps coming more and more together.

It may not always be true that where there’s smoke, there’s fire. But if a place starts to stink like rotten fish, sooner or later it makes good sense to see if something fell out of the garbage can.

And this whole Biden Family Corruption thing is starting to stink to high Heaven.
StripMall,

As an alleged legal professional, surely you can distinguish between unfounded allegation or insinuation and EVIDENCE.

Given that Hunter has now been under investigation longer than Grifty, shouldn't someone have to put up?

He didn't....that's a lie.

Saudi Arabia, along with numerous other countries used a investment firm he happens to work for, to invest money in businesses.

Nothing came to Kushner...that was just more deflection and propaganda from the dembot propgandist to defend the criminal cartel that is the Xiden family.

See, we can see what the money was used for, what the company that Kushner works for does...and see tht the billions didn't go to Kushner.

So why were the Xidens getting paid?
It's Jared's company..

They charge a management fee on 2 billion...

The investment committee rejected their submission.

I’m not the one who posted the asshole meaningless OP, drippy. :fu:
My OP wasn’t meaningless. You’re just ignorant

The post of mine you quoted above went unedited by me. Alas. I’m not clear what I meant to write at this point. Mea culpa.

But in answer to your ignorant “so what” question, try reading the OP. I provide rhe “so what” answer therein.

Get an adult to assist you.

My OP wasn’t meaningless. You’re just ignorant

The post of mine you quoted above went unedited by me. Alas. I’m not clear what I meant to write at this point. Mea culpa.

But in answer to your ignorant “so what” question, try reading the OP. I provide rhe “so what” answer therein.

Get an adult to assist you.
The post of mine you quoted above went unedited by me. Alas. I’m not clear what I meant to write at this point. Mea culpa

Does this mean you won't be hiding behind smartass comments about "coherence"?

The $10,000 wire sent to Biden's address came from Wang Xin, whose identity seems not yet established.

Markle

Here, dumbass...

A panel that screens investments for the main Saudi sovereign wealth fund cited concerns about the proposed deal with Mr. Kushner’s newly formed private equity firm, Affinity Partners, previously undisclosed documents show.

Those objections included: “the inexperience of the Affinity Fund management”; the possibility that the kingdom would be responsible for “the bulk of the investment and risk”; due diligence on the fledgling firm’s operations that found them “unsatisfactory in all aspects”; a proposed asset management fee that “seems excessive”; and “public relations risks” from Mr. Kushner’s prior role as a senior adviser to his father-in-law, former President Donald J. Trump, according to minutes of the panel’s meeting last June 30.

But days later the full board of the $620 billion Public Investment Fund — led by Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman, Saudi Arabia’s de facto ruler and a beneficiary of Mr. Kushner’s support when he worked as a White House adviser — overruled the panel

Before Giving Billions to Jared Kushner, Saudi Investment Fund Had Big Doubts

Before Giving Billions to Jared Kushner, Saudi Investment Fund Had Big Doubts (Published 2022)

nod.

Forum List

Back