Hunter committed a known felony, and no one cares

Not true.
If someone is guilty of a crime conservatives will call them out while dems ignore it when they do.

And the Dems say they will call out theirs and that you all will not.

In the end, neither of you will. Nothing seems more important to you all than the party.

I would also add I do not know why you all keep talking about conservatives as if you some how qualify.

In the end, neither of you will. Nothing seems more important to you all than the party.

I would also add I do not know why you all keep talking about conservatives as if you some how qualify.
Democrats are pure as snow just ask them they'll tell you so. But that's some funny shit. after you wrote this pile shit.
If you could show he tested positive for them at the time he was asked, instead of later, you might have something.

And another....
You're defending hunter right now as are all you leftist turds.
And who are you to tell me I'm not a conservative?

To obtain a fire arm, Hunter was asked if he took any illegal substances

He answer no and later tested positive for them. Therefore, he lied.

But according to this article, this felony is common place and basically never enforced

So if we do not enforce the gun laws we have, why make more?
Hunter Biden does not hold political office, nor does he aspire to political office.

If this citizen violates the law, I have no doubt that there are plenty of potential prosecutors eager to contrive evidence to indict him.

Ideological media targeting him and being parroted by those with a political agenda is just flatulence until actual charges are contrived.

Hunter Biden does not hold political office, nor does he aspire to political office.

If this citizen violates the law, I have no doubt that there are plenty of potential prosecutors eager to contrive evidence to indict him.

Ideological media targeting him and being parroted by those with a political agenda is just flatulence until actual charges are contrived.
But he an ineligible person that has access to a firearm and lied on your beloved ATF 4474 . Fucking hypocrite.

To obtain a fire arm, Hunter was asked if he took any illegal substances

He answer no and later tested positive for them. Therefore, he lied.

But according to this article, this felony is common place and basically never enforced

So if we do not enforce the gun laws we have, why make more?
When did they start drug testing to buy a weapon?

Forum List

Back