Hunter is 100% the victim of deep state right wing lawfare

When did he say this?
Seems to me, unlike Convicted Felon Donald Trump, Biden is allowing a prosecution to go forward and isn't criticizing the judge, prosecutors or jury.
When did Trump not allow a prosecution to happen?

Hhq
You mean in 2029?

You guys blew it when you nominated the crazy person who has already lost the popular vote twice.
Haha the polls say otherwise

The people are sick and tired of being worse off. Xiden’s only hope is if goes full fascist and locks trump up…but even then he likely will still lose

Hhq

Haha the polls say otherwise

The people are sick and tired of being worse off. Xiden’s only hope is if goes full fascist and locks trump up…but even then he likely will still lose
Polls are meaningless at this point. Especially with 10% of the electorate undecided and not engaged.

Let Trump keep frothing at the mouth like he is now, we'll see how he holds up.

Well, when he pardoned all his Russia-gate collaborators, to start with.
Russia gate is a media created hoax. There’s no such thing.

Trump did not stop any prosecutions. He did pardon people after a conviction on various charges. All presidents have done the same

Obviously you are just a shameless hack.

Last edited:
Polls are meaningless at this point. Especially with 10% of the electorate undecided and not engaged.

Let Trump keep frothing at the mouth like he is now, we'll see how he holds up.

Hahah polls are meaningless 5 months before an election? Hahah

Russia gate is a media created hoax. There’s no such thing.

Trump did not stop any prosecutions. He did pardon people after a conviction on various charges. All presidents have done the same

Most presidents don't pardon people who were convicted of crimes they were implicated in.

This is probably why the pardon power needs to be modified.

Most presidents don't pardon people who were convicted of crimes they were implicated in.

This is probably why the pardon power needs to be modified.
Your Russia Gate was a hoax. You’re a hack.

Why no thread about how this happened to Trump?

Oh, that's right... Politics is all that matters
IMG_0798.png

Who is the victim in this crime???? Totally victimless crime being charged by a Trump appointed special prosecutor goon which would have been resolved except a Trump appointed judge didn’t like a pound of flesh from Hunter and instead wanted to behead him in the public square. This is the most unjustified injustice of the American system of right wing deep state lawfare i have ever seen.

If they can do this to an American citizen they can do this to us. If this guy is convicted it will be because of the corrupt legal system infested by right wing deep state judges and prosecutors. If Kagan doesn’t fly an upside down flag of the seal of the justice system she is a total weenie.

Also. Why is his wife and family there? I watched the Trump trial and I thought family wasn’t allowed there since Trump had none.

So lying on a federal application to purchase a firearm is no big deal? If that’s the case, why even have the application process?

Who is the victim in this crime???? Totally victimless crime being charged by a Trump appointed special prosecutor goon which would have been resolved except a Trump appointed judge didn’t like a pound of flesh from Hunter and instead wanted to behead him in the public square. This is the most unjustified injustice of the American system of right wing deep state lawfare i have ever seen.

If they can do this to an American citizen they can do this to us. If this guy is convicted it will be because of the corrupt legal system infested by right wing deep state judges and prosecutors. If Kagan doesn’t fly an upside down flag of the seal of the justice system she is a total weenie.

Also. Why is his wife and family there? I watched the Trump trial and I thought family wasn’t allowed there since Trump had none.

Odd that someone who claims they are a democrat cultist goes out of their way to defend any democrat regardless of the facts.
Furthermore numbnuts that prosecutor wanted to give Hunter a sweetheart of a deal. And it was biden's DOJ that gave him the special prosecutor appointment.

Last edited:
Odd that someone who claims they are a democrat cultist goes out of their way to defend any democrat regardless of the facts.
Guthrie numbnuts that prosecutor wanted to give Hunter a sweetheart of a deal. And it was biden's DOJ that gave him the special prosecutor appointment.
IMG_0798.png

Shit happens

Forum List

Back