Hunter is 100% the victim of deep state right wing lawfare

The person who sold him the weapon? Wouldn't he/she be alarmed at a crazed drug addict (those photos they all like to post of Hunter), showing up too purchase a gun...

That's a good point. The Gun Store Owner insists he never met Hunter, he just finished filling out his form and running the NICS check on the computer.

The clerk didn't say anything about Hunter being high or acting erratically when he was in the store.

I think they are realizing that it looks kind of silly for them to scream that even the most minor restriction or delay in gun purchasing is a violation of the Second Amendment, but they want to prosecute Hunter for maybe not realizing how high he was when he filled out a form with the help of a gun seller who just wanted to make a sale.

I guess the idea that Mr. Trump is a convicted felon, doesn't help their cause either.

That's a good point. The Gun Store Owner insists he never met Hunter, he just finished filling out his form and running the NICS check on the computer.

The clerk didn't say anything about Hunter being high or acting erratically when he was in the store.
But, but, but we've all seen these photos from the laptop! That man is what people see in their minds when discussing Hunter and drugs. Could it be that a YUGE group here and elsewhere has a distorted picture (pun?), of Hunter, the person?

But, but, but we've all seen these photos from the laptop! That man is what people see in their minds when discussing Hunter and drugs. Could it be that a YUGE group here and elsewhere has a distorted picture (pun?), of Hunter, the person?

Here's someone who watched his mother and sister die in front of him when he was 2, who had a lot of struggles and setbacks, and has tried to turn his life around.

Unfortunately, the jury probably won't get to hear that story.

Who is the victim in this crime???? Totally victimless crime being charged by a Trump appointed special prosecutor goon which would have been resolved except a Trump appointed judge didn’t like a pound of flesh from Hunter and instead wanted to behead him in the public square. This is the most unjustified injustice of the American system of right wing deep state lawfare i have ever seen.

If they can do this to an American citizen they can do this to us. If this guy is convicted it will be because of the corrupt legal system infested by right wing deep state judges and prosecutors. If Kagan doesn’t fly an upside down flag of the seal of the justice system she is a total weenie.

Also. Why is his wife and family there? I watched the Trump trial and I thought family wasn’t allowed there since Trump had none.

I don't agree with going after Hunter for the firearms charge either. However, this is exactly the kind of tit for tat, shot over the bow, that the Democrats asked for.

The dems started us down this road when they concocted the fake Russian collusion hoax, and two impeachments against Trump for non-crimes. And for the way the dems in the swamp and news media censored any coverage of the Hunter laptop to affect the election. At least there is a legit firearms law that may have been broken by Hunter, not just innuendo, rumors and seculation.

Here's someone who watched his mother and sister die in front of him when he was 2, who had a lot of struggles and setbacks, and has tried to turn his life around.

Unfortunately, the jury probably won't get to hear that story.
So there are laws which we can violate if we had deaths in the family as a child? Well, looks like I have some "get out of jail free" cards I can cash in on. Who knew?

I don't agree with going after Hunter for the firearms charge either. However, this is exactly the kind of tit for tat, shot over the bow, that the Democrats asked for.

The dems started us down this road when they concocted the fake Russian collusion hoax, and two impeachments against Trump for non-crimes. And for the way the dems in the swamp and news media censored any coverage of the Hunter laptop to affect the election. At least there is a legit firearms law that may have been broken by Hunter, not just innuendo, rumors and seculation.
Hunter was under investigation in the Trump administration well before Trump left the White House. There is you tit. The tat came years later after Trump left the white house.

Wait now, you guys just said that he should be prosecuted for buying a gun while using drugs, but you can't prove that he was high when he bought the gun.
That’s not what we said. He should be prosecuted for lying on a federal gun application denying he was addicted to drugs and a drug user. He’s had several periods of documented drug use after he signed the federal form. He was an addict at that time. He’s still an addict today.

He didn’t need to be under the influence at that exact moment. Addicts and drug users are not under the influence 24/7.

It's relevant to the slimy hypocrisy of the Trump supporters, though.
Please stop being a troll.

The post is a reply and highly relevant:

reply you: JoeB131 said:
I think they are realizing that it looks kind of silly for them to scream that even the most minor restriction or delay in gun purchasing is a violation of the Second Amendment, but they want to prosecute Hunter for maybe not realizing how high he was when he filled out a form with the help of a gun seller who just wanted to make a sale.

The fact that you take a comment out of context and claim it is something it is not?

Please stop being a troll.

The post is a reply and highly relevant:

reply you: JoeB131 said:

The fact that you take a comment out of context and claim it is something it is not?
Um... thanks for agreeing with me...?

It's relevant to the slimy hypocrisy of the Trump supporters, though.
No it’s not. The Bunter Biden case has nothing to to do with Trump. Nor does it expose anything about Trump supporters. But then you're a complete corn-holed buffoon

That’s not what we said. He should be prosecuted for lying on a federal gun application denying he was addicted to drugs and a drug user. He’s had several periods of documented drug use after he signed the federal form. He was an addict at that time. He’s still an addict today.

He didn’t need to be under the influence at that exact moment. Addicts and drug users are not under the influence 24/7.
You miss the point. If he wasn't on drugs at the time, was in a period of recover, and really didn't believe he was an addict because he had his use under control, then he wasn't lying... he was just mistaken.

And all he has to do is convince one juror to hang the jury.

Hunter Biden’s Revolver Case Exposes Republican Hypocrisy

As Jonathan Weisman pointed out in The Times, it’s “hard to make much of allegations that Hunter Biden lied about his drug use to purchase a handgun when your party is sponsoring legislation to ease gun-purchasing restrictions for veterans struggling with mental illness, not to mention the case before the Supreme Court that could allow domestic abusers to buy firearms.”

You miss the point. If he wasn't on drugs at the time, was in a period of recover, and really didn't believe he was an addict because he had his use under control, then he wasn't lying... he was just mistaken.

And all he has to do is convince one juror to hang the jury.
Look you dumb ass, it doesn’t make any difference if he was under the influence at the moment he signed the form. You’re an idiot.

I’m sure the strategy of the defense is to convince some moron like you that he did nothing wrong.

Forum List

Back