🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Husband Of The Woman That Caused The Dress Debate Is Accused Of Trying To Murder Her

Yes.

It's all over the internet - the ACTUAL colors - but you have to piece together why some saw the wrong colors.

Truly fascinating.

Oh well all you have to do is Google it then and I think that it's just the power of suggestion. Your brain perceives it one way and then you hear that it could also possibly be those other colors so it stumps your mind.

Oh well all you have to do is Google it then and I think that it's just the power of suggestion. Your brain perceives it one way and then you hear that it could also possibly be those other colors so it stumps your mind.
It's more than the power of suggestion, though context can be an element, as it was a wedding dress, which suggests a certtain spectrum of choice.

Did you see the actual colors or the alternate ones at first look?

Don't know. Don't care. They will work it out without me.
Everyone works things out without you. The only time you'd be useful is if sabotage or destruction was the objective.

"Inside Edition" is the media's answer to the grocery store tabloids. A tiny glitter of truth but mostly bullshit.

Forum List

Back