Hush now hold yourselves steady

Watching Jackie trying desperately crawling out the back. Watching Oswald murdered in live time.

You cannot take these moments back.

They sealed the records to make sure all the people involved were dead before the truth revealed but some records have been ready for release for years although the government has fought tooth and nail to prevent it. What use is a redacted record?

They sealed the records to make sure all the people involved were dead before the truth revealed but some records have been ready for release for years although the government has fought tooth and nail to prevent it. What use is a redacted record?

He was so loved, that they feared the emotion would still demand some sort of retribution from the perpetrators or their government(s).

Watching Jackie trying desperately crawling out the back. Watching Oswald murdered in live time.

You cannot take these moments back.

It wasn't just this country that was sad, it was the world. He was a world leader that was respected.

It was unreal. The world stopped. I don't know how to describe it. And I can paint with words.

But my heart stopped at the moment my teacher came into the room and said the President is dead.

Last edited:
Hidden meaning? No?

No hidden meaning. He was respected here and abroad. Spoken by a conservative, lol.

Oh! You did not wish to infer that our current POTUS is not a world leader who is respected? Silly me!

Oh, well now that you bring that up, Obama couldn't drive the car for Kennedy, He wouldn't have passed the vetting process. You see, you have to have records to pass the hiring process back in the 60's.

My only other though on this is and I will no doubt be in the minority on it Oswald was the lone shooter acting alone sorry it may be trendy and popular but I'm not on the conspiracy bandwagon.

No hidden meaning. He was respected here and abroad. Spoken by a conservative, lol.

Oh! You did not wish to infer that our current POTUS is not a world leader who is respected? Silly me!

Oh, well now that you bring that up, Obama couldn't drive the car for Kennedy, He wouldn't have passed the vetting process. You see, you have to have records to pass the hiring process back in the 60's.

Yeah....that's what I thought. Clear like a pane of glass.

We both agree. He couldn't drive the Kennedy car in the 60's, but could be president in 2013. Go figure, huh?

I hope this can be a non partisan thread and just tell your stories on where you were. Yesterday many could barely hold their breaths to try to describe what they felt and what they meant to them.

Me too.

I am frozen in time in my memory. I'd love for you to tell your story.

I remember where I was at. I had been stationed in a building by the Secrete Service with my gun sites on the President with orders to shoot to kill when "Bang!", someone had beat me to it.

How many people exactly were out there to shoot the poor man?

Then it gets weird. I left the room and ran into a mafia boss with a gun in his hand and then a Castro with a gun in his hand. Then I ran into LBJ with a gun in his hand. Neither of us got off a shot. It was like an NRA convention.

Last edited:

We both agree. He couldn't drive the Kennedy car in the 60's, but could be president in 2013. Go figure, huh?

No. We do not agree.

I was in school 2nd grade, it came across the loud speaker the President was dead. Total complete silence, the days that followed brought many tears from my parents, neighbors and schoolmates. The closest I ever came to that feeling again was 9-11-01.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back