Hussein Obama's final stab in the back of our great ally, Israel

We should have pressured Mr Trump to kick the UN out of America during the campaign.

Although in principle I'm for it, it can be a double-edged sword. At least here in the US we can somewhat control them and watch what they're up to, not to mention the CIA, NSA, and other US agencies probably have their mic's and cameras all over the UN buildings and neighboring hotels. :clap2:

We should have pressured Mr Trump to kick the UN out of America during the campaign.

He might well cut funds, at least a percentage, to the UN.

I worked with the UN, but in the last couple of decades, it really has proved it's weakness and bias. So disappointed

Half a million dead in syria and now it wants to implement sanctions over chemical weapons?

Crimes and humanitarian horrors around the world and it's worried about some homes being built in lands that were jewish before being illegally annexed by Jordan and eventually handed over in a peace agreement with Israel?

If palestinians want a state, they have to talk to Israel directly.
The UN has proven to be a corrupt useless organization when it comes to politics. All the massacres, genocides, and barbarism in the 20th and 21st centuries, and it literally couldn't stop or mitigate a single one of them. It should stick to just being a humanitarian aid organization.

Although in principle I'm for it, it can be a double-edged sword. At least here in the US we can somewhat control them and watch what they're up to, not to mention the CIA, NSA, and other US agencies probably have their mic's and cameras all over the UN buildings and neighboring hotels. :clap2:

Move the building to fargo

It might bring down the value of a few of Trump's buildings in Manhattan! LOL

Even without the UN, NY property will be valuable

Bring more tax dollars to the city and state

Even without the UN, NY property will be valuable

Bring more tax dollars to the city and state
I of course was joking, but it would be better to "keep your enemies closer than your friends" rather than move the UN to a country like China where they could be plotting who knows what.

Jordan had annexed the west bank, so in '67 it was not palestinian. When Jordan gave up the WB to Israel, it was up to Israel how to distribute the land in a peace settlement with the palestinians.

Israel is not giving up it's security or Jerusalem, period.

There was no legal palestinian state, but there could be if pals want to sit and talk directly with Israel. The longer they take the small any such state would be.

The premise is that the Zionists can maintain an apartheid state forever in the face of world opinion.

Here was the thing. The Security COuncil voted 14-0 for this resolution. That includes

I worked with the UN, but in the last couple of decades, it really has proved it's weakness and bias. So disappointed

Half a million dead in syria and now it wants to implement sanctions over chemical weapons?

It's not the UN's place to interfere in a country's internal affairs...

this isn't an internal affair, as the Palestinians are their own nation.

Obutthole had better watch the sky for a single black cloud. God is going to send a lightening bolt to strike those who go against his Promised Land and its people.

If God cared about "His People' where was he when the Nazis were turning half of them into lampshades?

Oh, that's right. He was too busy "Not existing".

American taxpayers are overwhelmingly pro Israel. Why do you always get it so wrong, Joehammad?

No, they aren't. Let's put support of the Zionist entity on the ballot. Would you rather have a big old tax cu t or support the Zionists.

Most folks would vote for that tax cut.

American taxpayers are overwhelmingly pro Israel. Why do you always get it so wrong, Joehammad?

No, they aren't. Let's put support of the Zionist entity on the ballot. Would you rather have a big old tax cu t or support the Zionists.

Most folks would vote for that tax cut.
Joehammad likes to make shit up. American support for Israel remains at record highs. Deal with it, or not, who cares.

Americans' Views Toward Israel Remain Firmly Positive

The asshole, piece of shit son of a Muslim commie bastard, had to give it one last stab before he leaves, he couldn't control himself. Yet we still have many American Jews that voted Democrat, like lambs being led to the slaughter. Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/23/world/middleeast/israel-settlements-un-vote.html?_r=0

JERUSALEM, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Jerusalem’s city hall canceled a vote on Wednesday on applications to build nearly 500 new homes for Israelis in East Jerusalem, a municipal official said, plans that had drawn U.S. criticism in a raging dispute over settlements.

The asshole, piece of shit son of a Muslim commie bastard, had to give it one last stab before he leaves, he couldn't control himself. Yet we still have many American Jews that voted Democrat, like lambs being led to the slaughter. Liberalism is truly a mental disorder.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/23/world/middleeast/israel-settlements-un-vote.html?_r=0

JERUSALEM, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Jerusalem’s city hall canceled a vote on Wednesday on applications to build nearly 500 new homes for Israelis in East Jerusalem, a municipal official said, plans that had drawn U.S. criticism in a raging dispute over settlements.
Won't be like that come Jan. 20.

Won't be like that come Jan. 20.

Hey man, that yahoo character was in serious need of a bitch slapping. And that's exactly what he got.

Joehammad likes to make shit up. American support for Israel remains at record highs. Deal with it, or not, who cares.

Yeah, when you wingnuts go over there and fight for the Zionists, I'll take you seriously.

My view-- Have a nice swim, bitches.

Yeah, when you wingnuts go over there and fight for the Zionists, I'll take you seriously.

My view-- Have a nice swim, bitches.
Why don't you go join Hamas, Joehammad? You sound like a perfect candidate.

Hey, I'm not the one who insisting on living on someone else's land,and then wondering why they are trying to kill me.

That would be you guys.

Except the world has gotten tired of your shit.

Hey, I'm not the one who insisting on living on someone else's land,and then wondering why they are trying to kill me.

That would be you guys.

Except the world has gotten tired of your shit.
I'm not living in someone else's land, and neither are the Isrselis. Israel is the ancestral, religious, and cultural homeland of the Jews. The land hasn't been Arab or a Palestinian land for the last 800 years of Ottoman Turkish rule. In fact they never alluded to a Palestine or a Palestinian people. The charade is over the Jews are going nowhere, if Arabs keep attacking Israel and the Jews, they will be the ones to face the consequences.

I'm not living in someone else's land, and neither are the Isrselis. Israel is the ancestral, religious, and cultural homeland of the Jews. The land hasn't been Arab or a Palestinian land for the last 800 years of Ottoman Turkish rule. In fact they never alluded to a Palestine or a Palestinian people. The charade is over the Jews are going nowhere, if Arabs keep attacking Israel and the Jews, they will be the ones to face the consequences.

Again, ask the Afrikaners how that worked out for them.

Forum List

Back