Hydroxychloroquine as treatment for COVID-19 shows no benefit and more deaths in VA study

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
About 28% who were given hydroxychloroquine plus usual care died, versus 11% of those getting routine care alone. About 22% of those getting the drug plus azithromycin died, too, but the difference between that group and those receiving usual care was not considered large enough to rule out other factors that could have affected survival.
snip
Researchers did not track side effects but noted hints that hydroxychloroquine might have damaged other organs. The drug has long been known to have potentially serious side effects, including altering the heartbeat in a way that could lead to sudden death.
------------------------------------------------

But its not peer reviewed. Facts are facts, tramp should of never recommended it for days and days endless times, he quit talking about it a few days ago, I wonder why??

Was it given to people with severe Covid 19 virus symptoms? As a last resort to try and save them? From what I'm reading it's something that needs to be administered BEFORE patients reach that point to prevent them from getting that bad!

About 28% who were given hydroxychloroquine plus usual care died, versus 11% of those getting routine care alone. About 22% of those getting the drug plus azithromycin died, too, but the difference between that group and those receiving usual care was not considered large enough to rule out other factors that could have affected survival.
snip
Researchers did not track side effects but noted hints that hydroxychloroquine might have damaged other organs. The drug has long been known to have potentially serious side effects, including altering the heartbeat in a way that could lead to sudden death.

But its not peer reviewed. Facts are facts, tramp should of never recommended it for days and days endless times, he quit talking about it a few days ago, I wonder why??
wow 28% died...So 72% of the rest lived. Maybe those 28% were so wasted away, due to Dope smoking, Vape smoking, TB(thank Mexico for bringing that back) or just lack of hygiene that we know many on the left doesnt follow. I find it amazing that a liberal, who is such a worthless piece of excrement will always blow out of proportions a good thing, all in the name of propaganda to bring this president down.

vodkorona.jpeg

snip

My co-worker's 40+ sister got C19, got a fever, took hydroxychloroquine for a week and recovered.
Any other bullshit in your pocket?

snip

My co-worker's 40+ sister got C19, got a fever, took hydroxychloroquine for a week and recovered.

They actually did a study and not a quake one, one person, that is all you got. Anything for tramp. Sell your soul to build him up, that is what tramp wants, for all you to sell your soul to him, and it appears most of you already have.

Was it given to people with severe Covid 19 virus symptoms? As a last resort to try and save them? From what I'm reading it's something that needs to be administered BEFORE patients reach that point to prevent them from getting that bad!

It caused more death, the deaths are on the Potus hands.
You have absolutely no proof that it has caused more deaths, Penny! For every doctor that you want to cite that doesn't like HCC...I can probably find two that like the results they're getting with it.

snip

All I can say to all of this is . . .

hTgTfPE.png

snip

They actually did a study and not a quake one, one person, that is all you got. Anything for tramp. Sell your soul to build him up, that is what tramp wants, for all you to sell your soul to him, and it appears most of you already have.
I'm going by real life because my Global JOO network has belied all the Bullshit Loaded Studies!

Checkmate..... Its never been considered effective against advanced cases, moreover, its real value appears to reside within its potential as a prophylaxis.... thus many many front line caregivers take it specifically as a prophylactic!

snip

wow 28% died...So 72% of the rest lived. Maybe those 28% were so wasted away, due to Dope smoking, Vape smoking, TB(thank Mexico for bringing that back) or just lack of hygiene that we know many on the left doesnt follow. I find it amazing that a liberal, who is such a worthless piece of excrement will always blow out of proportions a good thing, all in the name of propaganda to bring this president down.
So negative. Glad you aren't a doctor, or for that matter, a leader.

Forum List

Back