Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

MSNBC this morning were saying Trump killed a man because he died after taking the Malaria drug...he was dying before they gave him the drug but they didn't tell their blind followers that bit of news...licences for news agencies really need to be reviewed after this....

AS USUAL MSM SPREADING THEIR LIES

THE TRUTH.
Fake News Hacks Claim Man Died After Ingesting Chloroquine ‘Because of Trump’ – Leaves Out the Fact He Actually Drank Koi Pond Cleaner
And that was chloroquine. It was just not the type trump was talking about. Maybe if trump knew there was more than one kind he could have explained that and a death might have been avoided. Which is why trump should keep his mouth shut and let the experts talk.
The man was dying from Covid-19...if he took something without a doctors order he is at fault not Trump...would you like it better if no one told you about this treatment?....

Wrong. No one said he is dying of covid 19 except you. If he is suffering why is he not in hospital?
He was ill enough to try something stupid...don't know why he didn't go to the hospital except for the fact that he is obviously the type that does things his way....you know the type...the guys that think they know more than doctors....

I have come to find that those who disapproved of Trump prior to the crisis continue to disapprove of him regardless what he does because that's how they've been programmed. The inverse also appears to be true for his supporters.
Serious question; what would you have done differently than Trump has done so far?

i can think of several things, but I am curious what you think.
Let me update your ignorance and EVERY ONE YOU TRUMPITS CULT FOLLOWERS.

1. Trump wasted 2 months before doing anything lying, downplayed, hoax, finger pointing, conspiracies, Hannity, Limbaugh etc etc etc etc.
2. While China is on full scale war with CV. As late as February 20 mocking it in his rally. Then travel to Delhi for photo op February 28/20.
3. Disbanded the Pandemic Team because of ignorance that is designed to face this kind of crisis before it hit US. And it did. Courtesy of inept president Trump.

What you see the chaos and discombobulations today should not have happened. Americans are getting sick and dying, stocks collapsing loosing money, Americans are panicking.
You do not come here and act like nothing is wrong. This is all Trump fault.
Excellent post, and spot on.

he used fish tank cleaner, and he also took a dose of his own design.
it might have a different outcome if a doctor prescribes a patient the recomended dosage of the actual drug.
thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

Wasn't prescribed by a doctor and I also read it was used to clean a fish tank, which means you could pick it up off the shelf at Walmart.

My God people, wake up!
I'm sure he was a liberal, wonder how many cases of toilet paper he had. The media needs to be held accountable.

"THE MEDIA"??

Pray, where the FUCK did "THE MEDIA" tell these unfortunates to do this?
They hyped this thing up big time. Less than 300 dead and they want to shut an economy down. Let all politicians go without pay and I guarantee you, this problem would be solved tomorrow.

What’s the guarantee of a Russian troll worth these days?
What's the guarantee that Pelosi flies in on her American funded jet, and takes away help from the American people? Because she wants to fund her agenda? I'll tell you, 100%. So screw you, you people are the problem.

No the problem is with the federal government and it’s abject failure to effectively deal with this pandemic.

Dumb Donald has fucked up badly and just like W and his wrong headed response to 9/11, thousands of Americans will die as a result.

Pelosi has nothing to do with these negotiations but she should have been involved because the House will also have to pass this bill and Moscow Mitch is trying to slide one past the American people with this bill.

The President is far to corrupt and dishonest to be given control of a multi billion dollar slush fund. Period.
Fuck you, she came in and killed the bill. Obama didn't replace the mask. Obama care is a failure, and the media is over hyping this. Because you didn't win the last election, and you won't this one either.
it might have a different outcome if a doctor prescribes a patient the recomended dosage of the actual drug.
thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

Wasn't prescribed by a doctor and I also read it was used to clean a fish tank, which means you could pick it up off the shelf at Walmart.

My God people, wake up!
I'm sure he was a liberal, wonder how many cases of toilet paper he had. The media needs to be held accountable.

"THE MEDIA"??

They hyped this thing up big time. Less than 300 dead and they want to shut an economy down. Let all politicians go without pay and I guarantee you, this problem would be solved tomorrow.

What's the guarantee that Pelosi flies in on her American funded jet, and takes away help from the American people? Because she wants to fund her agenda? I'll tell you, 100%. So screw you, you people are the problem.

No the problem is with the federal government and it’s abject failure to effectively deal with this pandemic.

Dumb Donald has fucked up badly and just like W and his wrong headed response to 9/11, thousands of Americans will die as a result.

Pelosi
thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

My God people, wake up!

"THE MEDIA"??

Actually it's over 550 dead, over ten thousand new cases just today and a penetration rate that;s expanded by a factor of 22 times in ten days, but essplain to the class how "THE MEDIA" calls any shots to "shut an economy down". Is the DJIA part of "THE MEDIA"? Do you in fact have any clue how all this works?

Get a grip man.. The expansion is largely due to testing. Before all that testing started, you had "suspected cases" that would "roll off" as mild or mis-diagnosed within 2 or 3 days..

NOBODY -- not even the CDC KNOWS what the "transmission is"... Because NO ONE KNOWS how many TOTAL infections there are... Total infections include those that are NEVER symptomatic or have very mild symptoms.. So NOBODY knows what the actual death rate is yet..

They are working on all that.. Using "best guesses".. But probably 20,000 this flu season have died without the help of the Corona outbreak..

Only way to know contagion/transmission/death rates is to RANDOM test a large swath of the population. And we'll never have the test kits for that anytime soon..

What we DO KNOW -- and Fauci and Berkit said it recently -- is that ALL THESE RATES have been revised downwards in the past 15 days or so....

That is SO FASCINATING, but it has nothing to do with my correction of the quoted poster's lowballng of the conditions OR his fake premise holding"THE MEDIA" responsible for people killing themselves with touted quack formulas, neither of which have a legitimate basis to exist.

And you want to go after ME for calling that bullshit out??

Tell ya what, I'll continue to stand for accuracy, Reality and the Truth, and you continue to do whatever it is you do.

What I do lately is talk hysterical people off the ledge... You're welcome.. :auiqs.jpg: The EXPERTS don't know the numbers accurately -- why argue or fear monger about them????

Why are YOU downplaying the dangers And pretending this is a media driven hoax?
Let me know when it exceeds 18,000.

Have no idea why this showed up in my notifications but what is it you're looking to exceed 18,000?

By the way, learn how to post. You've got multiple posts tossed into some kind of goulash here, as for the previous one about "you lost the election", you do know the poster you're addressing is Canadian, right? And nice touch, going "fuck you" to a lady. Stay classy, asswipe.
Obama let over 18,000 die with the swine flu. I didn't really blame it on him then. But you loons blaming Trump for this virus. Well I call it fair play.
Obama did not let anybody die. And when you look at the responses, Obama acted quicker. Furthermore he created a pandemic response team in order so we would be prepared for things like this and trump disbanded it. It is these things we are holding trump accountable for, not the virus. And really, you guys have excused trump for thing you would have demanded Obamas head for.
Obama waited till a thousand people died. The death toll right now is around 500, and almost a 100,000 has recovered from it.

Trump has handled this crises perfectly.....he passed the test....but if you are having trouble making ends meet this month call Pelosi the home wrecker....

It is about exponential growth rates, like Italy has experienced.

If Trump is successful and it looks like he will be, he will have led us to avoid millions of deaths.
Trump does not qualify to give that kind of advice to Americans. already cause some deaths in Africa and here in US because of Trump.

Even his Surgeon General blasted Fox News for hyping chloroquine.

Why? Because it needs to be clinically proven and study not from anecdotal.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
meanwhile we told u idiots this was for a " forced vaccine" / economic collapse that's coming. oh your going to see CORONA round 2 coming lmfao......... Just think I won't post a gawd dam thing about it as I / we on this board who know what fools the fools looks like posting all their MSM BS LIES OMFG it's comical...

THE QUOTE IN MY PROFILE FOR 3 YEARS NOW AND IT GOES RIGHT THE HELL OVER YOUR HEADS SHEEP!
“The Revolution won’t happen with guns, rather it will happen incrementally, year by year, generation by generation. We will gradually infiltrate their educational institutions and their political offices, transforming them slowly into Marxist entities as we move towards universal egalitarianism.” – Max Horkheimer

you can overdose on aspirin ! face it ...we are going to use this drug to render the virus nothing more than a bad cold and the economy will soon boom ! and you cant stand it !
The Germans and French already have guidelines for administering the drug, so why does the FDA have to re-invent the wheel?
Pharamacabal interests

~S~

Trump has handled this crises perfectly.....he passed the test....but if you are having trouble making ends meet this month call Pelosi the home wrecker....
You are a liar. What made you think your nonsense opinions has any credibility?
Lets see I lied and had a wrong opinion too?....which is it....you really can't tell the difference can you?...I thought it was an act...

thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

My God people, wake up!

"THE MEDIA"??

Pelosi has nothing to do with these negotiations but she should have been involved because the House will also have to pass this bill and Moscow Mitch is trying to slide one past the American people with this bill.

The President is far to corrupt and dishonest to be given control of a multi billion dollar slush fund. Period.
Fuck you, she came in and killed the bill. Obama didn't replace the mask. Obama care is a failure, and the media is over hyping this. Because you didn't win the last election, and you won't this one either.
thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

My God people, wake up!

"THE MEDIA"??

Pelosi
thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

My God people, wake up!

"THE MEDIA"??

Actually it's over 550 dead, over ten thousand new cases just today and a penetration rate that;s expanded by a factor of 22 times in ten days, but essplain to the class how "THE MEDIA" calls any shots to "shut an economy down". Is the DJIA part of "THE MEDIA"? Do you in fact have any clue how all this works?

Get a grip man.. The expansion is largely due to testing. Before all that testing started, you had "suspected cases" that would "roll off" as mild or mis-diagnosed within 2 or 3 days..

NOBODY -- not even the CDC KNOWS what the "transmission is"... Because NO ONE KNOWS how many TOTAL infections there are... Total infections include those that are NEVER symptomatic or have very mild symptoms.. So NOBODY knows what the actual death rate is yet..

They are working on all that.. Using "best guesses".. But probably 20,000 this flu season have died without the help of the Corona outbreak..

Only way to know contagion/transmission/death rates is to RANDOM test a large swath of the population. And we'll never have the test kits for that anytime soon..

What we DO KNOW -- and Fauci and Berkit said it recently -- is that ALL THESE RATES have been revised downwards in the past 15 days or so....

That is SO FASCINATING, but it has nothing to do with my correction of the quoted poster's lowballng of the conditions OR his fake premise holding"THE MEDIA" responsible for people killing themselves with touted quack formulas, neither of which have a legitimate basis to exist.

Tell ya what, I'll continue to stand for accuracy, Reality and the Truth, and you continue to do whatever it is you do.

What I do lately is talk hysterical people off the ledge... You're welcome.. :auiqs.jpg: The EXPERTS don't know the numbers accurately -- why argue or fear monger about them????

Have no idea why this showed up in my notifications but what is it you're looking to exceed 18,000?

By the way, learn how to post. You've got multiple posts tossed into some kind of goulash here, as for the previous one about "you lost the election", you do know the poster you're addressing is Canadian, right? And nice touch, going "fuck you" to a lady. Stay classy, asswipe.
Obama let over 18,000 die with the swine flu. I didn't really blame it on him then. But you loons blaming Trump for this virus. Well I call it fair play.
Obama did not let anybody die. And when you look at the responses, Obama acted quicker. Furthermore he created a pandemic response team in order so we would be prepared for things like this and trump disbanded it. It is these things we are holding trump accountable for, not the virus. And really, you guys have excused trump for thing you would have demanded Obamas head for.
Obama waited till a thousand people died. The death toll right now is around 500, and almost a 100,000 has recovered from it.
As always, you are a liar; Fact checking Trump's claim on swine flu tests Why do you come here to lie?

91230848_2447443778884772_6435874099234340864_o.jpg

Trump said it was a hoax, his followers say it doesn't exist, he said he knew it was a pandemic before it was declared one, Trump said out of the fifteen cases it would go to zero, how is that "handling the crisis perfectly?"

thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

My God people, wake up!

"THE MEDIA"??

thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

My God people, wake up!

"THE MEDIA"??

Pelosi
thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

My God people, wake up!

"THE MEDIA"??

As always, you are a liar; Fact checking Trump's claim on swine flu tests Why do you come here to lie?
Obama's failed and thousands died and he had a vaccine.

Trump said it was a hoax, his followers say it doesn't exist, he said he knew it was a pandemic before it was declared one, Trump said out of the fifteen cases it would go to zero, how is that "handling the crisis perfectly?"
Around 500 deaths and almost a 100,000 already recovered from it. Pretty good job if you ask me.

thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

My God people, wake up!

"THE MEDIA"??

thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

My God people, wake up!

"THE MEDIA"??

Pelosi
thread fail
bigtime

I agree ^^^

My God people, wake up!

"THE MEDIA"??

Obama's failed and thousands died and he had a vaccine.
You were found to be a liar and cannot debate my link. What Obama did, was done in a much shorter span of time. The amount of people who died has nothing to do with readiness. Trump waited two months to admit it the virus even existed.

View attachment 314838
this is stupid and retarded.
Truth hurts? Pelosi stopped a bipartisan bill that would of gave Americans not working the money they need. I read, not saying it's true but there was also a raise for them in it too. Which I'm surprised they didn't sign it if that was in the bill. I'm also talking about republicans also.

Around 500 deaths and almost a 100,000 already recovered from it. Pretty good job if you ask me.
And no masks, no gloves, no medicine, not enough tests, told us it was a hoax, told us he knew it was a pandemic before it was declared, told us the fifteen cases would go down to zero, got in front of Fauci on the malaria drug and tried to use it as his fantasy treatment, wants to open the economy back up at Easter, the man has done a disastrous job. He has failed at every turn.

No he never said it was a hoax...how many times do we have to point that out....he shut down travel from China not only with people but shipping as well...we would be over run with cases if he hadn't...or if he took the tactic of the leaders in Italy that were telling their people to hug a Chinaman...so unless you have video of Trump calling it a hoax please stop telling that lie.....

View attachment 314838
this is stupid and retarded.
Truth hurts? Pelosi stopped a bipartisan bill that would of gave Americans not working the money they need. I read, not saying it's true but there was also a raise for them in it too. Which I'm surprised they didn't sign it if that was in the bill. I'm also talking about republicans also.
This has nothing to do with your pathetically coward lies.

Forum List

Back