Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

Seems to be a lot misinformation about this. The results of a preliminary study released today showed no positive results. Not sure why the right wing press is pinning their hopes on this.
you hope there is no positive results ...face it scumbag we are going to beat this virus and real Americans are going to win in Nov against the left .
You hear about people poisoning themselves with this stuff? Turns out it's toxic and an overdose can kill you. Someone needs to tell Trump that there is a difference between reassuring people and bullshitting them. Seriously.
you can overdose on aspirin ! face it ...we are going to use this drug to render the virus nothing more than a bad cold and the economy will soon boom ! and you cant stand it !
Just watched the news. New Jersey is being over run at the hospitals and supplies are in short supply. You are a bs artist who gets people killed by floating around lies.
the people are ignoring the directives of social distancing in those areas ! thats a fact ....unless Quomo is a liar ! and i have'nt seen any reports of NJ being overun ! more leftist lies and propaganda !to demoralize and frighten the public ! Tokyo Rose would be proud of you traitor !
846 new cases in New Jersey overnight; LIVE UPDATES: Tracking the coronavirus in New Jersey | NJTV News Wake the hell up people.
The people on the east and west coast are not taking it serious enough...hopefully that changes now.....
In the mean time, Trump wants to open the economy back up at easter. So, who also needs to be serious here? 846 new cases overnight in New jersey, and he wants to open the economy back up in easter? Maybe I'm wrong, but I see a potential apocalyptic event a mile away, if that were to happen? Anyone here think that thought is too crazy?
We must...the cure can not be allowed to do more harm than the flu....let that sink in awhile and take a posting break...
The cure is not opening up the economy. You said the east and west coast should be taking it seriously. How do you propose they do that? Mingle with each other with an opening economy?

Seems to be a lot misinformation about this. The results of a preliminary study released today showed no positive results. Not sure why the right wing press is pinning their hopes on this.
you hope there is no positive results ...face it scumbag we are going to beat this virus and real Americans are going to win in Nov against the left .
You hear about people poisoning themselves with this stuff? Turns out it's toxic and an overdose can kill you. Someone needs to tell Trump that there is a difference between reassuring people and bullshitting them. Seriously.
you can overdose on aspirin ! face it ...we are going to use this drug to render the virus nothing more than a bad cold and the economy will soon boom ! and you cant stand it !
Just watched the news. New Jersey is being over run at the hospitals and supplies are in short supply. You are a bs artist who gets people killed by floating around lies.
the people are ignoring the directives of social distancing in those areas ! thats a fact ....unless Quomo is a liar ! and i have'nt seen any reports of NJ being overun ! more leftist lies and propaganda !to demoralize and frighten the public ! Tokyo Rose would be proud of you traitor !
846 new cases in New Jersey overnight; LIVE UPDATES: Tracking the coronavirus in New Jersey | NJTV News Wake the hell up people.
The people on the east and west coast are not taking it serious enough...hopefully that changes now.....
In the mean time, Trump wants to open the economy back up at easter. So, who also needs to be serious here? 846 new cases overnight in New jersey, and he wants to open the economy back up in easter? Maybe I'm wrong, but I see a potential apocalyptic event a mile away, if that were to happen? Anyone here think that thought is too crazy?
No there is no reason to shut the economy down. 500 deaths and 100,000 recovered. The numbers don't add up.
Okay! I'll be sure to remember you said that. For once, I hope I am wrong.

The fact that the drug is already known to be safe in humans with few side effects the approval should be a slam dunk...

It has been approved.....President saw to that. Any doctor can prescribe it to a patient that wants it.

Cbs news anchor ....that woman I cannot stand for some reason....tried to discredit it by saying oh it can have side effects.....name me one drug that does not have side effects.
Guess she's only "pro choice" about killing her offspring. This is between the patient and their doctor

Trump has handled this crises perfectly.....he passed the test....but if you are having trouble making ends meet this month call Pelosi the home wrecker....
Trump said it was a hoax, his followers say it doesn't exist, he said he knew it was a pandemic before it was declared one, Trump said out of the fifteen cases it would go to zero, how is that "handling the crisis perfectly?"
Around 500 deaths and almost a 100,000 already recovered from it. Pretty good job if you ask me.
And no masks, no gloves, no medicine, not enough tests, told us it was a hoax, told us he knew it was a pandemic before it was declared, told us the fifteen cases would go down to zero, got in front of Fauci on the malaria drug and tried to use it as his fantasy treatment, wants to open the economy back up at Easter, the man has done a disastrous job. He has failed at every turn.
show us the video of Trump calling thew virus a hoax ! the only people calling it a hoax are college age spring breakers and we know how they lean politicaly !
I already did. He called it the new democrat hoax. And his followers told us it didn't exist. That was a tragic mistake on his part. Trump calls coronavirus Democrats' 'new hoax' Russia was a hoax. It wasn't. Impeachment was a hoax. It wasn't.

WATCH: Trump Supporter Says Coronavirus Doesn't Exist, Is Fabricated By Dems To Hurt The President This is the result of Trump talking shit.
Russia was a hoax and his impeachment was bullshit.
Our intelligence agencies proved you wrong and obstruction of congress and abuse of power was proven. Republicans presented zero defense of substance.

78480532_10218156497216110_7185421221817745408_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Trump has handled this crises perfectly.....he passed the test....but if you are having trouble making ends meet this month call Pelosi the home wrecker....
Trump said it was a hoax, his followers say it doesn't exist, he said he knew it was a pandemic before it was declared one, Trump said out of the fifteen cases it would go to zero, how is that "handling the crisis perfectly?"
Around 500 deaths and almost a 100,000 already recovered from it. Pretty good job if you ask me.
And no masks, no gloves, no medicine, not enough tests, told us it was a hoax, told us he knew it was a pandemic before it was declared, told us the fifteen cases would go down to zero, got in front of Fauci on the malaria drug and tried to use it as his fantasy treatment, wants to open the economy back up at Easter, the man has done a disastrous job. He has failed at every turn.
show us the video of Trump calling thew virus a hoax ! the only people calling it a hoax are college age spring breakers and we know how they lean politicaly !
I already did. He called it the new democrat hoax. And his followers told us it didn't exist. That was a tragic mistake on his part. Trump calls coronavirus Democrats' 'new hoax' Russia was a hoax. It wasn't. Impeachment was a hoax. It wasn't.

WATCH: Trump Supporter Says Coronavirus Doesn't Exist, Is Fabricated By Dems To Hurt The President This is the result of Trump talking shit.
I followed your links, but they did not lead to Trump calling the virus a hoax. Why don't you just put quote marks around his exact wording, IN ITS FULL AND CORRECT CONTEXT, and post what he said right here for us all to see? Don't forget the full and correct context part.

I followed your links, but they did not lead to Trump calling the virus a hoax. Why don't you just put quote marks around his exact wording, IN ITS FULL AND CORRECT CONTEXT, and post what he said right here for us all to see? Don't forget the full and correct context part.
He lies very badly....

No there is no reason to shut the economy down. 500 deaths and 100,000 recovered. The numbers don't add up.
Okay! I'll be sure to remember you said that. For once, I hope I am wrong.
I'm talking about healthy people. People with bad immune systems or the elderly. They should stay away from people.

We must...the cure can not be allowed to do more harm than the flu....let that sink in awhile and take a posting break...
The cure is not opening up the economy. You said the east and west coast should be taking it seriously. How do you propose they do that? Mingle with each other with an opening economy?
We are still in the 15 days of slow down....are you drinking already or do you just have nothing at all?....

Our intelligence agencies proved you wrong and obstruction of congress and abuse of power was proven. Republicans presented zero defense of substance.
The Senate acquitted Trump, so once again millions wasted because you people cannot get over losing an election.

The Senate acquitted Trump, so once again millions wasted because you people cannot get over losing an election.
I wonder if we will ever learn what that whole thing cost us....where are the investigating reporters of the past.....the old gum shoe guys that got to the bottom of things....all gone now.....what a shame....

The Senate did not "acquitt" Trump. They said that the Democrats overwhelmingly proved their case but that the crimes he committed weren't serious enough to remove his from office. They were lying, but they blew their chance to get the useless conman out of office.

They sure the fuck don't because those numbers are 698 dead and 378 recovered. Lie much?

The Senate did not "acquitt" Trump. They said that the Democrats overwhelmingly proved their case but that the crimes he committed weren't serious enough to remove his from office.
They didn't say that....they said they found no evidence of wrong doing by Trump....the dems didn't prove their case...don't lie...we all watched it dummy...you can't change history....

The Senate did not "acquitt" Trump. They said that the Democrats overwhelmingly proved their case but that the crimes he committed weren't serious enough to remove his from office. They were lying, but they blew their chance to get the useless conman out of office.
Dragonlady sez: "They said that the Democrats overwhelmingly proved their case but that the crimes he committed weren't serious enough to remove his from office."

Moi: They said nothing of the sort.

Dragonlady sez: "The Senate did not "acquitt" Trump."

Moi: They most certainly did.

Dragonlady sez: "They were lying, but they blew their chance to get the useless conman out of office."

Moi: No they weren't but you get the red flag prize for lying your ass off tonight.

Forum List

Back