Hypocrisy- a virtue of the left

Fellow scumbag ..
The dehumanizing ploy again!

Dude, you called Pop "selfish" for not wanting grown men in with his 5 year old daughter.

You do grasp with that broccoli stalk that substitutes as a brain with you that this makes you a bad person, right? I mean a reprehensible pile of shit, the scum at the bottom of the outhouse. You get this, right?

The war you wage on a civil society has spilled over to a war directly against children. Look, you are a democrat in today's radical left, that you attack the most vulnerable in society is no surprise.

But even a dolt like you should expect resistance when you start attacking peoples children. And I do get it, you view children as the rightful property of the state, still you have a long way to go to the creation of your envisioned gulag.

The what about the children ploy was pop's desperation hail Mary .
Appeal to emotion is the second oldest strategy in the world.
His loved ones are in no more danger now as they were before you phobic assholes went batshit over this tempest in a tea pot.

:dig::dig::dig:

You of the left demand that grown men share bathrooms with little girls.

That is sick, regardless of how far deviancy defined down.You want to burn our society to the ground so that your desired Marxist dictatorship can be built on the ashes, I get it. But y'all are fucking sick with the attack you are currently using.

Fellow scumbag ..
The dehumanizing ploy again!

Dude, you called Pop "selfish" for not wanting grown men in with his 5 year old daughter.

You do grasp with that broccoli stalk that substitutes as a brain with you that this makes you a bad person, right? I mean a reprehensible pile of shit, the scum at the bottom of the outhouse. You get this, right?

The war you wage on a civil society has spilled over to a war directly against children. Look, you are a democrat in today's radical left, that you attack the most vulnerable in society is no surprise.

But even a dolt like you should expect resistance when you start attacking peoples children. And I do get it, you view children as the rightful property of the state, still you have a long way to go to the creation of your envisioned gulag.

The what about the children ploy was pop's desperation hail Mary .
Appeal to emotion is the second oldest strategy in the world.
His loved ones are in no more danger now as they were before you phobic assholes went batshit over this tempest in a tea pot.

:dig::dig::dig:

You of the left demand that grown men share bathrooms with little girls.

That is sick, regardless of how far deviancy defined down.You want to burn our society to the ground so that your desired Marxist dictatorship can be built on the ashes, I get it. But y'all are fucking sick with the attack you are currently using.
:lmao::lmao: another way over the top melodramatic paranoid response from the king of way over the top paranoid responses. :lmao:

Btw unhinged pop has no 5 year old daughter and his daughters have kids
My guess is they have the situation in hand and don't see it as the death of America as you and pop so unabashedly melodramatic do lol!

[
She was un ambigusly referring to you when she said "can't handle one little lady on the on the internets"

So in your broccoli stalk Ravi was saying I couldn't handle myself?

LOL; dumb as a box of dog turds.

Are you drunk?

Exact quote btw.
Another epic fail to spin the argument.

Indeed, sploogy.
It's obvious you can't, this last series of posts prove beyond all doubt that you circuitry is bad.

My guess is they have the situation in hand and don't see it as the death of America as you and pop so unabashedly melodramatic do lol!

You are a sick sick man.

Likely you crossdress and just want to take your sick fantasies out into the world and force it on others.

Grow the hell up

You are a sick sick man.

Likely you crossdress and just want to take your sick fantasies out into the world and force it on others.

Grow the hell up
Could you be any more wrong or desperate?
It's not me who needs to grow the hell up.
Your sexual maturity and sophistication are on the same level as a 12 year old boy.

You are a sick sick man.

Grow the hell up

Could be, but my guess is I'm not

You are engaged in a war on civil society. You perverted piles of shit want to destroy all of the basic civil protections in our society, to make this a dangerous place so that we will beg for "order."

Your war to utterly destroy the culture of the nation has been going on a long time. This latest attack of yours, aimed squarely at children, is intended to spark violence, that is the goal of your filthy party. Of course a father somewhere will empty a shotgun into the face of one of your fellow perverts for watching his daughter or granddaughter in the bathroom. And that is what your filthy party wants, to erase the boundaries that allow a civilized society to function. You want chaos, you want anarchy, so that the public will accept the iron fist that is your real goal.

You are a sick sick man.

Grow the hell up
Your sexual maturity and sophistication are on the same level as a 12 year old boy.

You are a sick sick man.

Grow the hell up

I'll take that as a yes you are.

You are a sick sick man.

Grow the hell up

I'll take that as a yes you are.

Yes, you are sick. Quit trying to hide it, admitting you are could be your first step to recovery

We won't count on it

You are engaged in a war on civil society. You perverted piles of shit want to destroy all of the basic civil protections in our society, to make this a dangerous place so that we will beg for "order."

Your war to utterly destroy the culture of the nation has been going on a long time. This latest attack of yours, aimed squarely at children, is intended to spark violence, that is the goal of your filthy party. Of course a father somewhere will empty a shotgun into the face of one of your fellow perverts for watching his daughter or granddaughter in the bathroom. And that is what your filthy party wants, to erase the boundaries that allow a civilized society to function. You want chaos, you want anarchy, so that the public will accept the iron fist that is your real goal.
more over the top meaningless melodrama.
You're really binging hard today!

You are a sick sick man.

Grow the hell up

Just about the worst example you could have chosen ..

Forum List

Back