Hypocrisy

For those that may be unfamiliar with all of the Creepy Joe accusers, can you elaborate? Name them and their charges? Really asking, I don't know the full scoop, other than Joe likes to fondle young girls, boys?, and married women.

• Banned
For those that may be unfamiliar with all of the Creepy Joe accusers, can you elaborate? Name them and their charges? Really asking, I don't know the full scoop, other than Joe likes to fondle young girls, boys?, and married women.
There is no one on this board unfamiliar with any of this shit. To suggest otherwise is laughable

There is no one on this board unfamiliar with any of this shit. To suggest otherwise is laughable
Sorry to have offended you.

What I was saying was for my own benefit, because believe or not, I do not know about all of this. I am unfamiliar with the totality of it. But okay nevermind. I will look deeper into it all myself.

I'm not familiar with the accusations you refer to. None of the ones I've heard have been dismissed.

Biden accusers, who are not anonymous, are dismissed while Trump accusers, who refuse to show their identity, are believed.

How does this logic compute for the left?

The 20 or so women who have accused Trump aren't anonymous and they've been shouted down, threatened with lawsuits, and marginalized. Just because the exalted one is President.
I don't see that happening to Biden's accusers. However, the one accuser who had a story to tell has changed it and now her credibility is in question.
As far as the creepy Joe bullshit. It's just that. Made up right wing bullshit. Just another attempt to make a narrative stick.

Sorry to have offended you.

What I was saying was for my own benefit, because believe or not, I do not know about all of this. I am unfamiliar with the totality of it. But okay nevermind. I will look deeper into it all myself.
if youre that ignorant at this point you should leave this forum and not return til you have a basic understanding of events,,,

Biden accusers, who are not anonymous, are dismissed while Trump accusers, who refuse to show their identity, are believed.

The 20 or so women who have accused Trump aren't anonymous and they've been shouted down, threatened with lawsuits, and marginalized. Just because the exalted one is President.
I don't see that happening to Biden's accusers. However, the one accuser who had a story to tell has changed it and now her credibility is in question.
As far as the creepy Joe bullshit. It's just that. Made up right wing bullshit. Just another attempt to make a narrative stick.
Yeah, its a RW conspiracy that there are videos of him touching children's boobs and kissing them. They way the kids look creeped out is a conspiracy too.
They are paid actors!! Yeah thats it.
Dumbfuck

Any links to show this?

Fox News was one of News Agencies who verified the story over the weekend... Are Fox left now?

What do you consider centre?

Biden maybe awkward. Bit too familiar...

Trump grabbed women's vaginas without consent...

Do you consider these to be equal...

If you do then run with that!!!

Biden maybe awkward. Bit too familiar...

Trump grabbed women's vaginas without consent...

Do you consider these to be equal...

If you do then run with that!!!
when did trump gab a womens pussy??
got a link??

Any links to show this?

Fox News was one of News Agencies who verified the story over the weekend... Are Fox left now?

What do you consider centre?

One correspondent bought the bullshit, but FOX News plainly said it was fabricated....

And I'll even give you a link to a LIBERAL news source to prove it!!!

• The Atlantic reported on Thursday that President Donald Trump made derogatory remarks about fallen members of the military, going so far as to call them "suckers" and "losers."
  • Fox News on Friday said the report was fabricated and criticized The Atlantic's use of anonymous sources.
Really, are you naturally this stupid, or do you have to work really hard at it?????

No one can prove that Trump never said what he is accused of saying. He may have said it only once to only one person, so THAT PERSON is the only one (besides Trump himself) who would know. This is why such an accusation should NEVER be published unless the ACTUAL ACCUSER is prepared to be identified and to confirm the accusation in public.

This is basic journalism, as well as simple logic. You cannot accept the accusation of a partisan without identifying a person who is willing to stand up and be counted.

And the secondary point is that with President Trump, the only tenable attitude is to IGNORE what he says and FOCUS ON what he does. He has been a wonderful President for both active duty military and for veterans. End of story.

It's not just a narrative. Joe has a habit of making women uncomfortable by getting in their personal space. And then there is the report that while VP, Biden would enjoy swimming naked in front of female SS agents, creating a sexual harrassment situation.

This is the character Democrats want as their standard bearer?

Forum List

Back