Hypocrite Kaepernick says he'll stand during national anthem if given chance to play in NFL again

• Banned
You waffling little bitch. I knew once money got tight enough you'd cave. You're a disgrace and don't deserve to ever play.

It's no tragedy-------I vote----expelled for cause---permanently ---for the sake of justice-----the custom should be continued.

You waffling little bitch. I knew once money got tight enough you'd cave. You're a disgrace and don't deserve to ever play.

You know who is unpatriotic, serial draft dodger Trump.
dodging the draft is unpatriotic?

when I was a teen----GETTING OUT OF THE VIETNAM war
was a NOBLE ACT---------amongst teens and hippies and
secular humanists and persons of social conscience

Did you vote for 'unpatriotic':

Bill Clinton?

Joe Biden?

Howie Dean?

Hypocrite nothing, he needs to make a living. Terrible is a free agent yet, for a peaceful protest of white cops being allowed to kill unarmed men.
A black man has a better chance getting struck by lightning, than being killed by a cop. Liberals are just looking for any excuse to show your hatred of America and our great troops. Sucks this is the first time since childhood I'm not watching the NFL. Thanks liberals for screwing up something else.

You know who is unpatriotic, serial draft dodger Trump.
dodging the draft is unpatriotic?

when I was a teen----GETTING OUT OF THE VIETNAM war
was a NOBLE ACT---------amongst teens and hippies and
secular humanists and persons of social conscience

Did you vote for 'unpatriotic':

Bill Clinton?

Joe Biden?

Howie Dean?

not in my neighborhood

Sorry kappy. The whole country hates you. You threw away your career and wrecked the NFL.

Kaepernick tells CBS he'll stand during national anthem

oct 8 2017 Quarterback Colin Kaepernick has told CBS that he would stand during the national anthem if given a chance to play football in the NFL again.

According to a report by Jason La Canfora on Sunday, Kaepernick has been living in New York and working out privately in New Jersey with the hope of signing with a team this season.

Kaepernick kneeled during the national anthem last season to bring more attention to the killings of black men by police officers and other social injustices. The protests spread this season after the former San Francisco 49ers starter opted out of his contract and was unable to sign on with another team.

Well now, unlike hateful obsessed liberals who relish in destroying someone, if he has came to his senses, I say let him play.

Well now, unlike hateful obsessed liberals who relish in destroying someone, if he has came to his senses, I say let him play.

BS. He hasn't changed. If he gets hired he'll go back to his protesting and once again turn off the fans. A team would be crazy to hire him even if he worked for free. Kappy is toxic.

BS. He hasn't changed. If he gets hired he'll go back to his protesting and once again turn off the fans. A team would be crazy to hire him even if he worked for free. Kappy is toxic.
Well, I think people deserve a second chance in some things, so....

Forum List

Back