Hypocrite

You say the 1%er is getting a divorce? Hell, I thought he had dropped dead from a heart attack.....fat assed pig.

Michael Moore, Wife Tangle Over Divorce Dollars | The Smoking Gun

Wow Michael Moore is getting a divorce, didn't see that coming /sarcasm

Funny thought, he wants to keep his money and his giant energy sucking house........well how republican of him.

Where does it state he wants to keep the house? From the article it sounds like the house helped cause the divorce.

Does it matter? He owns 9 houses plus the Lake Home. Another single home is a Manhattan condo that was created through the combination of three separate units according to the article. I'm sure he will be fighting her at least half of their mansions.

This entire article is hilarious. It shows his hypocrisy owning so many homes. All he is trying to do is save face since everyone made fun of him when they found his grand lake house. I wonder what they would do when they see his 15,000 square foot condo in Manhattan or anyone of his 10 mansions.

CaféAuLait;9217582 said:

Funny thought, he wants to keep his money and his giant energy sucking house........well how republican of him.

Where does it state he wants to keep the house? From the article it sounds like the house helped cause the divorce.

Does it matter? He owns 9 houses plus the Lake Home. Another single home is a Manhattan condo that was created through the combination of three separate units according to the article. I'm sure he will be fighting her at least half of their mansions.

So? He isn't speaking out against all wealthy people only wealthy people in certain situations. If he was working on Wall Street you might have a point.
I find it funny when morons think people on the left hate all wealthy people and do not believe in being wealthy. Its what you do when you are wealthy, that is the issue. Show me where Moore hired someone so he had to pay less taxes, or where he laid of workers while still owning a private jet. Show me that and you might have a point. Until then, this thread is pointless.

CaféAuLait;9217582 said:

So? He isn't speaking out against all wealthy people only wealthy people in certain situations. If he was working on Wall Street you might have a point.
I find it funny when morons think people on the left hate all wealthy people and do not believe in being wealthy. Its what you do when you are wealthy, that is the issue. Show me where Moore hired someone so he had to pay less taxes, or where he laid of workers while still owning a private jet. Show me that and you might have a point. Until then, this thread is pointless.

He is a hypocrite. He bills himself as someone other than the 1 percent and it's freaking hilarious he is bitching about his wife's supposed "over-expenditure" on just one of their 10 mansions since it embarrassed him! :lmao:

If you can't see the hypocrisy and humor in that, lighten up.

CaféAuLait;9217582 said:

The reason we do call them out on that, is they bitch about the rich in an abstract way, to try and seem nonpartisan, when it's just an attack on conservatives....

They complain about CEO salaries, but they never use left wing people as examples....

it's pure hypocrisy....they complain about the amount of homes McCain had...it was big deal to democrats and liberals......and he didn't own 9..homes only 5...haha
it's the reasons they give about excess, and all the other bullshit they try to fill people's heads with, yet their only reason is to attack the right....

CaféAuLait;9217705 said:
CaféAuLait;9217582 said:

He is a hypocrite. He bills himself as someone other than the 1 percent and it's freaking hilarious he is bitching about his wife's supposed "over-expenditure" on just one of their 10 mansions since it embarrassed him! :lmao:

If you can't see the hypocrisy and humor in that, lighten up.

I need to lighten up? Lol

Derp the part where the article mentions he is arguing over ownership of the house. He earned the money. She didn't. She should get nothing.

Forum List

Back