Hypothetical scenario.

Blacks have gone on racist murder sprees, for whatever reason, Colin Ferguson, who is Black, shot 6 whites to death and injuring 19 others, in 1993. It was based on race. AND, he was an "immigrant". born in Kingston, Jamaica. At the time, they said he was just "insane" and it sort of just got swept under the rug. Life sentence, whatever that means.

Last edited:
Blacks have gone on racist murder sprees, for whatever reason, Colin Ferguson, who is Black, shot 6 whites to death and injuring 19 others, in 1993. It was based on race. AND, he was an "immigrant". born in Kingston, Jamaica. At the time, they said he was just "insane" and it sort of just got swept under the rug. Life sentence, whatever that means.

What organization was he with?

An African American male goes insane and purposely seeks out white individuals that are or used to be in the Ku Klux Klan and kills lets say 20 of them. When he does get arrested, do you think that the black community would rise up and claim he is a hero and set him free and possibly even get off despite the murders? His excuse is that he was avenging the deaths of the thousands of blacks that were killed by the Klan.

Would YOU support this guy? Or would YOU be against this guy? What do you think would happen in the long run?

I think the difference in what punishment I would wish on him would be based on whether the klansmen he murdered had actually done anything or were just members.

If they had participated in the atrocities of the past, I would say he was simply a tool of delayed justice.

If they were simply members, and had never harmed anyone, I would say punish him as though he had committed felony animal abuse. But then, I would suggest the same for anyone who was part of a group victimized based on prejudices alone.

Whatever that means??

A quick check through Google shows he is serving 315 years to life, and his earliest possible parole date is in 2309.

He committed a crime and was caught, tried and punished for it. Sounds pretty reasonable to me.

Its a good thing what it seems to you is not at all important. Regardless of if I have the stomach to do it or not I would still give the guy a medal. You don't like that then tough. Take it up with whatever authority that can actually do something about it.

butthurt much?

Was that directed at me or were you talking to yourself? You are the one whining about my response to the OP. Dont get booty battered because you didn't like my response. I wasn't talking to you.

Don’t let infantile remarks get to you; none of this is worth an ounce of higher blood pressure.

Last edited:
An African American male goes insane and purposely seeks out white individuals that are or used to be in the Ku Klux Klan and kills lets say 20 of them. When he does get arrested, do you think that the black community would rise up and claim he is a hero and set him free and possibly even get off despite the murders? His excuse is that he was avenging the deaths of the thousands of blacks that were killed by the Klan.

Would YOU support this guy? Or would YOU be against this guy? What do you think would happen in the long run?

I think the difference in what punishment I would wish on him would be based on whether the klansmen he murdered had actually done anything or were just members.

If they had participated in the atrocities of the past, I would say he was simply a tool of delayed justice.

If they were simply members, and had never harmed anyone, I would say punish him as though he had committed felony animal abuse. But then, I would suggest the same for anyone who was part of a group victimized based on prejudices alone.

Either way, killing off KKK types, like some of the slime posting here, is a good thing. Improves our planet and justice would be served.

But, killers should be punished.

butthurt much?

Was that directed at me or were you talking to yourself? You are the one whining about my response to the OP. Dont get booty battered because you didn't like my response. I wasn't talking to you.

Don’t let infantile remarks get to you; none of this is worth an ounce of higher blood pressure.

Never that. These clowns are incapable of raising my blood pressure. The provide hours of side splitting laughter though. :lol:

I believe most blacks would be just as dismayed at his actions as white folks are when a white man does it to blacks.

No, I would not support his actions. Yes, I would be "against" this guy because he is obviously mentally ill.

I would think he would be either tried and found guilty if found sane and put to death or...he would be found very insane and locked up in a mental ward.

Killing people whose ideas you don't like!

Yes, liberal civility carried to the ultimate. We understand.

Only the ones that act on their ideas and attempt to harm people for no reason. They are like cockaroaches. Its a good thing when they are exterminated.

Once again liberals advocate executions sans trial.

But only of those whose ideas they don't like - trials are reserved for what, excusively crimes against liberal-owned property?

Killing people whose ideas you don't like!

Yes, liberal civility carried to the ultimate. We understand.

Only the ones that act on their ideas and attempt to harm people for no reason. They are like cockaroaches. Its a good thing when they are exterminated.

But only of those whose ideas they don't like - trials are reserved for what, excusively crimes against liberal-owned property?

Once again you act like you cant read. I think their ideas are silly to the point of being hilarious. Once they start acting on those ideas its time for them to die. The sooner the better.

But only of those whose ideas they don't like - trials are reserved for what, exclusively crimes against liberal-owned property?

Once again you act like you cant read. I think their ideas are silly to the point of being hilarious. Once they start acting on those ideas its time for them to die. The sooner the better.

And so a liberal, unable to respond in context (on topic), turns to character assassination. Hillary could use a good hand like that - but only one who could overcome his/her/its hatred for women.

But only of those whose ideas they don't like - trials are reserved for what, exclusively crimes against liberal-owned property?

And so a liberal, unable to respond in context (on topic), turns to character assassination. Hillary could use a good hand like that - but only one who could overcome his/her/its hatred for women.

Except it was on topic. The KKK are retarded clowns. Their ideas are hilarious. Once they act on those ideas I would be happy to see them being fumigated. I dont have any idea what you are talking about in regards to Hilary but you need to stay on topic. Are you in the wrong thread?

Except it was on topic. The KKK are retarded clowns. Their ideas are hilarious. Once they act on those ideas I would be happy to see them being fumigated. I dont have any idea what you are talking about in regards to Hilary but you need to stay on topic. Are you in the wrong thread?
Should we fumigate the Black Panthers too?

Not until we slaughter the Aryan Nation.

Violence is never justified against those who have a differing opinion.

Not until we slaughter the Aryan Nation.
Exactly the answer I expected.

Forum List

Back