Hypothetical scenario.

An African American male goes insane and purposely seeks out white individuals that are or used to be in the Ku Klux Klan and kills lets say 20 of them. When he does get arrested, do you think that the black community would rise up and claim he is a hero and set him free and possibly even get off despite the murders? His excuse is that he was avenging the deaths of the thousands of blacks that were killed by the Klan.

Would YOU support this guy? Or would YOU be against this guy? What do you think would happen in the long run?

Oh, that's simple. It's not a matter of support or non-support for the guy (or gal). It's a matter of law. You do the crime, you do the time. It doesn't matter what anyone claims to be "avenging". Posse justice is not part of the US Constitution or our legal code.

Case closed.

A lot of blacks today sometimes still talk about what the KKK used to do to blacks as well as others saying how the white man is oppressive. I feel like this guy would likely get support from the majority of the black community. Heck he might even get away with it. Crazier shit has happened before. The legal system isn't exactly the best as some people think it is. Highly inaccurate and corrupted really.

Here are some examples.

Robber Sues the Store He Robbed - Lawyers.com
Father Sentenced To Jail After Overpaying Child Support & Visiting Too Often (VIDEO) | The Libertarian Republic

And many more. If stupid shit like this can happen, then I'm sure that this KKK killer could probably get away with it.

An African American male goes insane and purposely seeks out white individuals that are or used to be in the Ku Klux Klan and kills lets say 20 of them. When he does get arrested, do you think that the black community would rise up and claim he is a hero and set him free and possibly even get off despite the murders? His excuse is that he was avenging the deaths of the thousands of blacks that were killed by the Klan.

Would YOU support this guy? Or would YOU be against this guy? What do you think would happen in the long run?

Oh, that's simple. It's not a matter of support or non-support for the guy (or gal). It's a matter of law. You do the crime, you do the time. It doesn't matter what anyone claims to be "avenging". Posse justice is not part of the US Constitution or our legal code.

Case closed.

I think the support from his community is a factor. After all, he will be tried by a jury of his peers.

As for my support or non-support, I am simply honest enough to recognize that some deaths bother me more than others. If I read about a toddler killed by his parents I am upset. If I read about a murderer killed by the police, I am far less upset.

Case closed.

I think the support from his community is a factor. After all, he will be tried by a jury of his peers.

As for my support or non-support, I am simply honest enough to recognize that some deaths bother me more than others. If I read about a toddler killed by his parents I am upset. If I read about a murderer killed by the police, I am far less upset.

Thats pretty much it in a nutshell. I'd give the guy a medal but I would have to convict him if I was on the jury.

Case closed.

Yeah the jury of his peers is a factor. Heck there are whites who would applaud this guy for doing what he did.

And the Black Panters?

What about Black painters?
You should have left out the "i". It would have been funnier. Do you want to kill the Black Panthers too, being that they are a hate group?

I dont know much about the new Black Panthers. If its anything like the old Black Panther party then HELL NO! I wouldn't want to kill them. Why would I want to do something stupid like that?

Forum List

Back