Hypothetical scenario.

Once again you act like you cant read. I think their ideas are silly to the point of being hilarious. Once they start acting on those ideas its time for them to die. The sooner the better.

And so a liberal, unable to respond in context (on topic), turns to character assassination. Hillary could use a good hand like that - but only one who could overcome his/her/its hatred for women.

Except it was on topic. The KKK are retarded clowns. Their ideas are hilarious. Once they act on those ideas I would be happy to see them being fumigated. I dont have any idea what you are talking about in regards to Hilary but you need to stay on topic. Are you in the wrong thread?

Agreed. The more that I visit this forum, the more that I find I am trying to process why so many here associate political beliefs with moral character, and adherence to the laws of the land with whether one is a "liberal" or a "conservative".

It has been proven repeatedly that both are capable of heinous behavior, and of all places to look for a pattern of morality, ones political belief system should be the last place.

Wrong is wrong. It is wrong to murder people. Period. And in most cases, if one has done wrong to others, one way or another the system will eventually deal them the hand that they deserve.

"There is no expiration date on Karma".

JMHO.

Last edited:
Killing people whose ideas you don't like!

Yes, liberal civility carried to the ultimate. We understand.

Oh no, you can't pretend that the KKK is just another viewpoint. This is a group who terrorized multiple generations of a race in half the country. This is a group who murdered numerous people for no reason beyond their skin color. This is a cowardly group of men who used the fear they created to stop social progress for a century.

It is not that we dislike their ideas. It is that they raped, murdered and terrorized people for generations.

Killing people whose ideas you don't like!

Yes, liberal civility carried to the ultimate. We understand.

Only the ones that act on their ideas and attempt to harm people for no reason. They are like cockaroaches. Its a good thing when they are exterminated.

Once again liberals advocate executions sans trial.

But only of those whose ideas they don't like - trials are reserved for what, excusively crimes against liberal-owned property?

I think the scripture of "Reap what ye sow" comes into play here. The klan cowards spent so many years terrorizing so many that my tolerance for violence against them is pretty high. It may not be right. But it is certainly not about liberal politics, as you claim. It is about disgust at what they were allowed to do for so long.

And so a liberal, unable to respond in context (on topic), turns to character assassination. Hillary could use a good hand like that - but only one who could overcome his/her/its hatred for women.

Except it was on topic. The KKK are retarded clowns. Their ideas are hilarious. Once they act on those ideas I would be happy to see them being fumigated. I dont have any idea what you are talking about in regards to Hilary but you need to stay on topic. Are you in the wrong thread?

Agreed. The more that I visit this forum, the more that I find I am trying to process why so many here associate political beliefs with moral character, and adherence to the laws of the land with whether one is a "liberal" or a "conservative".
It has been proven repeatedly that both are capable of heinous behavior, and of all places to look for a pattern of morality, ones political belief system should be the last place.

Wrong is wrong. It is wrong to murder people. Period. And in most cases, if one has done wrong to others, one way or another the system will eventually deal them the hand that they deserve. "There is no expiration date on Karma".

JMHO.

Sanity at last.

What did I do? Why am I a racist for saying KKK and Aryan Nation pussies should be killed?

Definitely not racist.

Now murderously psychopathic is a whole other discussion.

I bet you think its sane to be OK with an organization that wants to kill you. :cuckoo:

Now that's not fair. I have neighbors who are Democrats and it's not them - rather their organization that wants to set up death panels and ration medical treatment. Despite their insane affiliation I'm OK with them personally.

Definitely not racist.

Now murderously psychopathic is a whole other discussion.

I bet you think its sane to be OK with an organization that wants to kill you. :cuckoo:

Now that's not fair. I have neighbors who are Democrats and it's not them - rather their organization that wants to set up death panels and ration medical treatment. Despite their insane affiliation I'm OK with them personally.

Since the KKK and Aryan Nations whole purpose is getting rid of everyone not white your example has nothing to do with what we are talking about. People dont join the Democrats to practice racial hate. They do when joining the 2 retarded organizations I just pointed out.

.....People dont join the Democrats to practice racial hate. They do when joining the 2 retarded organizations I just pointed out.

Well, yes, if you're talking about the same people though I count 3 "retarded organizations" (your liberal civility terminology) in your spew. But, no, they don't join the Democrats to practice racial hate - that's where they sign up for instruction to qualify for the others. Keep things in sequence and you'll find your application is processed more quicly.

Last edited:
.....People dont join the Democrats to practice racial hate. They do when joining the 2 retarded organizations I just pointed out.

Well, yes, if you're talking about the same people though I count 3 "retarded organizations" (your liberal civility terminology) in your spew. But, no, they don't join the Democrats to practice racial hate - that's where they sign up for instruction to qualify for the others. Keep things in sequence and you'll find your application is processed more quicly.

I forgot about the Skinheads so yes 3. I guess you think I'm a Democrat and that is why you keep getting off topic.

Forum List

Back